Why did Hillary Clinton lie?

We've got 9 years of this HDS sore-loser whining coming up.

On the bright side, the ODS whining has dropped way down.

The commonality is the whining. Some people are whining addicts. Almost all of them choose conservatism, a philosophy that actively solicits whiners.
So then, do you believe her?

Or not?

Was she just lying in hopes that stupid people would think she had some serious foreign policy experience?
Yeah probably

:cuckoo:
So are you going to vote for her after she insulted your intelligence like that.
Lol you don't even know when to use a question mark :cuckoo:
Liar. You LWNJs are really getting desperate when your best argument is to bitch and whine about a typo.

Or not?

No. But then, I've never claimed she never lied about anything. So why do you ask?

Oh, that's right. You're lying by pretending somebody said that. Your idol Trump has taught you well. You're as dishonest as he is. Like attracts like.
I just posted a YouTube video of the dishonest lying kunt saying it.

Or not?

No. But then, I've never claimed she never lied about anything. So why do you ask?

Oh, that's right. You're lying by pretending somebody said that. Your idol Trump has taught you well. You're as dishonest as he is. Like attracts like.
I just posted a YouTube video of the dishonest lying kunt saying it.
No you posted nonsense. Try again.

She lied that she made a "misstatement" about closing the coal mines when she was confronted by a guy who lost his job even though the sound bite revealed that she was as serious as a heart attack. Hillary must have known that her husband was having an affair with an intern barely older than her daughter but she blamed "the vast right wing conspiracy" when confronted with her husband's DNA on Monica's dress. Lying is second nature to the Clintons.

The bitch lied to you regarding her foreign policy experience, then, in part, because of her incompetence, our ambassador was murdered in Benghazi.

(Oh, wait... That incident couldn't have happened because Barry Soetoro said there would be no boots on the ground in Libya. :lol:)

Last edited:
No, you excuse it by pointing out everyone lies a little.

And then you point out how hypocrites who kiss the rump of a sociopathic liar like Trump have no moral standing to lecture ethical people on honesty.

Forum List

Back