Why did Edwards get indicted? his wife left a video....ooops..

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
I did not think indicting edwards would go anywhere, at the end of the day what his friends did by sending checks spent on his GF and luv child via an intermediaries and connecting that to campaign funds or his 'standing' in politics, was going to be a hard road to hoe.

BUT, it appears, Elizabeth wanted the last laugh and the video contains information that can make a solid connection.....unreal.

JOHN EDWARDS NAILED BY DEAD WIFE’s VIDEO TESTIMONY!

Published on: June 10, 2011
By BARRY LEVINE And ALEXANDER HITCHEN

IN a devastating act of ultimate revenge, a dying Elizabeth Ed*wards recorded a bombshell secret videotape for prosecutors – nailing her cheating husband John as he will stand trial on charges that could land him behind bars for 30 years.

That’s the stunning secret behind the federal indictment brought against the disgraced former presidential candi*date on June 3 – following a two-year grand jury investigation into whether he illegally used campaign funds to cover up his affair with his then-pregnant mistress Rielle Hunter.

“Elizabeth wanted to exact revenge against John for destroy*ing their 33-year marriage and family by cheating with Rielle,” source close to the scandal told ENQUIRER.

more at-
EXCLUSIVE: JOHN EDWARDS NAILED BY DEAD WIFE

Last edited:
“There is no wrath worse than that of a woman’s scorn”

Two people you don't want to be right now are Casey Anthony and John Edwards.

Newt and John are cut from the same cloth. Narcissistic pricks who couldn't be bothered to stand by those they "loved" when they were needed most.

Wow. Talk about a cold hand reaching up from the grave.

Good for her. The bastard deserves it.

When will ANY politician learn to keep it in their pants?

Boys, you WILL get caught, it's only a matter of time..............

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned......

Wow. Talk about a cold hand reaching up from the grave.

Good for her. The bastard deserves it.

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when dear johnny heard this news...
asthanos.gif

National inquirer?

really?

Sorry your object of lust is going to prison but yeah the Enquirer. The truth doesn't care who utters it. 'Course you wouldn't know anything about truth.

I dont trust rags like NI.

You can if you wish.

I dont want to read their take on anything and if its just them or other rags reporting it its likely false.

Dying Elizabeth Edwards gave damning videotaped testimony against cheating hubby John Edwards - NYPOST.com

New York defense lawyer Gerald Lefcourt told The Post the tape could not be used at trial, because John would be unable to confront Elizabeth on the truth of her testimony.

Read more: Dying Elizabeth Edwards gave damning videotaped testimony against cheating hubby John Edwards - NYPOST.com

Dying declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It looks like the statement may be inadmissible, but I dont see the use of the statement to find further evidence as eliminating the use of said evidence. I may not have been usable in court, but it probably showed prosecutors where to look for other allowable evidence.

I dont trust rags like NI.

You can if you wish.

I dont want to read their take on anything and if its just them or other rags reporting it its likely false.

And yet they were right about the affair in the first place. And they were right about the love child.....NE 2 truthiness 0.

and I didnt read anything they wrote on the subject.

I waited for the real news to pick up the story

Dying Elizabeth Edwards gave damning videotaped testimony against cheating hubby John Edwards - NYPOST.com

New York defense lawyer Gerald Lefcourt told The Post the tape could not be used at trial, because John would be unable to confront Elizabeth on the truth of her testimony.

Read more: Dying Elizabeth Edwards gave damning videotaped testimony against cheating hubby John Edwards - NYPOST.com

It looks like the statement may be inadmissible, but I dont see the use of the statement to find further evidence as eliminating the use of said evidence. I may not have been usable in court, but it probably showed prosecutors where to look for other allowable evidence.

exactamundo....I owe U a rep...but alas....I am outta ammo...

exactamundo....I owe U a rep...but alas....I am outta ammo...

No worries. Only issue is if the statement constitutes a "poison pill" in the chain of evidence, similar to a judge not allowing evidence obtained from information from an illegal search, but do not see that applying here.

Forum List

Back