Why did conservatives whine where liberals didn't?

No profiles in courage in either party these days. I would have liked to have met JFK. I'd have asked him a few questions about courage.

Better questions would have been how to cheat on your wife and run with criminals and still get elected.

I have no interest in other people's personal lives. I find the kind of moralism you are wearing next to your stripes offensive and sad. Offensive for obvious reasons, but sad because I have a sinking feeling that you believe you are better than others who have accomplished more for society than you could ever do in five life times. .

Kennedy was a two bit criminal that managed to attain the White House. He almost caused a Nuclear war from his ignorance and he lead us straight to a war in Viet Nam as well as arraigned for the slaughter of thousands of Cubans at the bay of Pigs.

I see no great accomplishments by him at all. Perhaps you can list them for me?

If I recall, the Democrats did on occasion meet the Republicans half way on quite a few items before the congress. That said, there were a few Democrats who acted like the majority of Republicans are acting now. Do two wrongs always make a right for you? And are you blind with obedience or hate or both?

The point being Article 15 does not mind when HIS party does it.

Does A15 represent the Democratic party?

Being stupid I see, Usual antics of those with no point or defense.

Your garbage in the opening post is a lot more than asking a question.

Be nice or be a jerk. It's up to you.

Again, your words,
Is principle involved, or is whining a genetic flaw that is an indicator of conservative leanings? This is a serious issue and not meant to inflame or insult.

It is meant to inflame. You opened your post by being a jerk.

Being a jerk? You didn't bother to read the link to the story? If you did you'd better reread it and if you didn't read it you are being a dope.

Be nice or be a jerk. It's up to you.

Again, your words,
Is principle involved, or is whining a genetic flaw that is an indicator of conservative leanings? This is a serious issue and not meant to inflame or insult.

It is meant to inflame. You opened your post by being a jerk.

Being a jerk? You didn't bother to read the link to the story? If you did you'd better reread it and if you didn't read it you are being a dope.
Ahh, I get it, it's ok for you to insult people, but not ok for somebody to insult you.
I understand your ego now.

Whining is our Constitutional right.

We whine therefore we are.

It's Great to be an American!

Better questions would have been how to cheat on your wife and run with criminals and still get elected.

I have no interest in other people's personal lives. I find the kind of moralism you are wearing next to your stripes offensive and sad. Offensive for obvious reasons, but sad because I have a sinking feeling that you believe you are better than others who have accomplished more for society than you could ever do in five life times. .

Kennedy was a two bit criminal that managed to attain the White House. He almost caused a Nuclear war from his ignorance and he lead us straight to a war in Viet Nam as well as arraigned for the slaughter of thousands of Cubans at the bay of Pigs.

JFK was a two-bit criminal? You're mad.

JFK kept us from entering a nuclear war. The conservatives within his administration wanted to goto war.

JFK was left a war on a platter. Like Obama is doing ,Kennedy was trying to finesse a bad hand dealt to him from a prior admin.

JFK kept us from entering a nuclear war. The conservatives within his administration wanted to goto war.

JFK was left a war on a platter. Like Obama is doing ,Kennedy was trying to finesse a bad hand dealt to him from a prior admin.

Moron. I suggest you get someone to TEACH you history.

I never said JFK accomplished great things. But I will say to you that many people say he inspired them to public service and politics. What have you done?

Moron. I suggest you get someone to TEACH you history.
name caller!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as you keep contradicting your own standards of behavior, then yes, I will point them out.

My standards? Oh happy day, a believer!

You are the one that posted them, not me. I merely quoted you. Then you tried to deflect.

I have no problem with you quoting my words to me or anyone else. Never said I did. You appear to have issues with this thread. Did you whine about the proposed legislation?

And how about the exact same complaint against the Democrats when they are in the minority? I do not remember any whines from you about THAT?

If I recall, the Democrats did on occasion meet the Republicans half way on quite a few items before the congress. That said, there were a few Democrats who acted like the majority of Republicans are acting now. Do two wrongs always make a right for you? And are you blind with obedience or hate or both?

Article 15 was a registered republican up until 2005, jackass.

Does A15 represent the Democratic party?

No, I don't.

Forum List

Back