Why did Bush say this ?

think again batbrain...the footage of the first strike was not televised on Sept 11 only the second strike
Oh gosh, I'm so hurt because you insulted me with the "batbrain" comment.
Now, where in that little speech did Mr bush say he saw the first plane?

you cant serious...

Listen again, he said, "A plane".
You are grasping at straws.

Oh gosh, I'm so hurt because you insulted me with the "batbrain" comment.
Now, where in that little speech did Mr bush say he saw the first plane?

you cant serious...

you clearly can not grasp a simple concept like timeline...and the fact he is reported to of heard about the second plane hitting while in the classroom...

Last edited:
you cant serious...

you clearly can not grasp a simple concept like timeline...and the fact he is reported to of heard about the second plane hitting while in the classroom...
He heard about the first plane while in the classroom, then was whisked out of there for his safety.
Then he saw it on a TV, or a security monitor.
But, whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
really.....there was no security camera footage anywhere that the president could have seen......

No.

Besides, listen to what he says.

"I was sitting outside the classroom, and I saw a plane hit the tower." And then he makes some lame joke. There was no security camera footage anywhere LIVE when it fucking happened you fucking idiot.

The only sort of footage that was around on 9/11 was the 89 or so videotapes taken by the U.S Gov't relating to the plane that hit the pentagon. Which by the way, they haven't seen the light of day.

Which makes ME have some questions of my own.

He heard about the first plane while in the classroom, then was whisked out of there for his safety.

the official story however is that he heard about the attacks after the second strike while in the classroom...so is that then a lie or this....

Another fucking (and I quote Sarge) retard.

Bush Flubs it Again

"Bush was there to publicize his education policy by being photographed listening to students read. He arrived at the school at 8:55 AM, at which time he reportedly first learned that a plane had struck one of the Twin Towers. Dismissing the crash as an accident, Bush said that they would go ahead and “do the reading thing anyway.”

Bush entered the second-grade classroom of teacher Sandra Kay Daniels at about 9:03. At about 9:06, the president’s chief of staff, Andrew Card, came in and whispered in Bush’s ear, telling him, Card later reported, “A second plane hit the second Tower. America is under attack.”

Fucking epic fail, whatever you do; don't have children. PLEASE, that can be your gift to the human race.

the official story however is that he heard about the attacks after the second strike while in the classroom...so is that then a lie or this....
My mistake.
It was the second plane he was told about in the classroom, not the first.
So, he saw footage of the first one before he went in and assumed it was bad piloting.

My mistake.
So, he saw footage of the first one before he went in and assumed it was bad piloting.

And then sat there for seven minutes after he found it was a attack. Can you imagine if Barack Obama did such a thing? You'd be down his throat so fast.

My mistake.

which would make rhe official version a lie and indicate prior knowledge

My mistake.

You're right. Cheney was in Building 7 with remote control directing fake planes into the towers and they used thermite to make them collapse. Marvin Bush snuck into the towers and wired them to collapse. all for an excuse to go into Iraq. but they didn't bother implicating Iraqis. They blamed mostly saudis, who are bush's allies.

makes no sense.

Yup he says he saw A PLANE hit the tower. Not the FIRST plane. EOTS making shit up again. This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Further you dumb as a rock moron, he said this 3 months later so probably mistook seeing the second after he left the class room. BUT notice he must have known about the first since his chief of staff told him a SECOND plane hit the tower. Not that TWO planes had hit. Ya some great conspiracy this is. Move this shit to the right forum.

Last edited:
Yup he says he saw A PLANE hit the tower. Not the FIRST plane. EOTS making shit up again. This belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Further you dumb as a rock moron, he said this 3 months later so probably mistook seeing the second after he left the class room. BUT notice he must have known about the first since his chief of staff told him a SECOND plane hit the tower. Not that TWO planes had hit. Ya some great conspiracy this is. Move this shit to the right forum.

Jillian posted in this thread and she decided not to move this to the conspiracy forum.

What a shocker! :eek:

My mistake.

You're right. Cheney was in Building 7 with remote control directing fake planes into the towers and they used thermite to make them collapse. Marvin Bush snuck into the towers and wired them to collapse. all for an excuse to go into Iraq. but they didn't bother implicating Iraqis. They blamed mostly saudis, who are bush's allies.

makes no sense.

so you have no concern if the words he spoke about that day are true...

another moron that cant grasp the simple concept of a time line...

Jillian posted in this thread and she decided not to move this to the conspiracy forum.

there is no conspiracy just the fact that bush reported seeing the first plane hit the tower and thoughts being what a bad pilot while sitting outside the school in a limo and then was told of the second strike in the classroom ,,,where he sat reading with children for the next 7 mins..these are just facts and I am asking if you think it was true or if he was lying

there is no conspiracy just the fact that bush reported seeing the first plane hit the tower and thoughts being what a bad pilot while sitting outside the school in a limo and then was told of the second strike in the classroom ,,,where he sat reading with children for the next 7 mins..these are just facts and I am asking if you think it was true or if he was lying

Hindsight is 20/20. When the first plane hit the tower, nobody suspected it was a terrorist attack. Now that we all know about all the planes, it's easy to cast suspicion, doubt and accusations.
Whatever.

My mistake.

No it wouldn't.
That's merely you interpreting things to fit your mold.

makes no sense.

so you have no concern if the words he spoke about that day are true...

He misspoke. Get over it. He didn't know where he was half the time.

Forum List

Back