Why did Bush say this ?

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Mr bush ...sir ..why did you say this...is it because your delusional or are you just a bold face liar that makes up crazy story's ? or is it the truth ?..and if it is the truth...WTF...you must of had prior knowleadge...mr bush you piece of shit...why did you endanger the country and these children ...reading story's to children in a photo-op...while the country was under attack?...I want answers bitch !..because it has to be one of these reasons...and anyone of them ...draws into question every word out of your mouth
so...explain yourself fucker...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpdjFV6nYB4]YouTube - Bush saw first plane hit tower ![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI&feature=related]YouTube - Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence[/ame]

Wasn't Madonna in NYC on 9/11? She oughtta be investigated. :cuckoo:

so basically your saying a pin head such as yourself is alright with the fact bush either completely lied about seeing the first plane hit the tower...or told he truth and therefore must of had prior knowleadge...no wonder this country is falling into the abyss

so basically your saying a pin head such as yourself is alright with the fact bush either completely lied about seeing the first plane hit the tower...or told he truth and therefore must of had prior knowleadge...no wonder this country is falling into the abyss

Bush is a dipshit, but he didn't "do" 9/11.

Wow, amazing, I saw the first plane hit the tower to on TV, after the fact.
OMG, I saw the second plane hit the other tower live as it happened.

I must have had previous insight and knowledge about it.
:cuckoo:

so for eight years you all call him a moron and make fun of all the dumb shit he says.....but this one thing is the truth.....and thismoron pulled off the most expensive conspiracy in history and not one person has squeeled.....all to steal the oil.....which has ended up going to other countries on the open market.....and he never thought to plant wmds to cover his tracks.....

so your belief is he lied about witnessing the first stirke... because he is a dipsht..is that correct ?

so your belief is he lied about witnessing the first stirke... because he is a dipsht..is that correct ?

he miss-spoke...you know like the 57 state thing......

think again batbrain...the footage of the first strike was not televised on Sept 11 only the second strike

it would have required competence for him to actually do something like that.

i think he just got confused from seeing the video too many times.

and your view would be his mind was so deficient that he was confused about the events of 911 ..what he saw and thought and after viewing the video so many times His..mind became confused...intresting

think again batbrain...the footage of the first strike was not televised on Sept 11 only the second strike
Oh gosh, I'm so hurt because you insulted me with the "batbrain" comment.
Now, where in that little speech did Mr bush say he saw the first plane?

really.....there was no security camera footage anywhere that the president could have seen......

really.....there was no security camera footage anywhere that the president could have seen......
Just more proof that Mr Bush is an idiot.
He should have said "Monitor", not "TV".

Oh gosh, I'm so hurt because you insulted me with the "batbrain" comment.
Now, where in that little speech did Mr bush say he saw the first plane?

you cant serious...

Just more proof that Mr Bush is an idiot.
He should have said "Monitor", not "TV".

so you think he had security camera link up to the wtc to his limo prior to the attacks...what...just in case...and after witnessing it on his monitor ...went on in the classroom to read to the children ?

Forum List

Back