Why continue defending someone's innocence after they come clean?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Holder resigned after refusing to hand over evidence and being held in contempt of Congress, yet he did absolutely nothing wrong and the gunwalking scandal was just a made up hoax. Cecile Richards apologized for the things her clinic director was filmed saying, but none of those conversations really happened because the conversations were fabricated by actors and terrorists. Billary Clinton apologized for abusing her official email address and destroying evidence, but she's actually been open about everything this whole time, it was all legal, and we should just pity her for the mean bullies who dared to hold her accountable for something for once.

Holder resigned after refusing to hand over evidence and being held in contempt of Congress, yet he did absolutely nothing wrong and the gunwalking scandal was just a made up hoax. Cecile Richards apologized for the things her clinic director was filmed saying, but none of those conversations really happened because the conversations were fabricated by actors and terrorists. Billary Clinton apologized for abusing her official email address and destroying evidence, but she's actually been open about everything this whole time, it was all legal, and we should just pity her for the mean bullies who dared to hold her accountable for something for once.

agitprop and distortion

Don't care.
I know. This was primarily meant for my fellow Americans on the board.

This was primarily meant for my fellow Americans on the board

You'd be surprised how few of your 'fellow Americans' believe your slanted view.
Calling the facts in the OP slanted and funny don't really make them stop being factual.

Holder was asked to hand over evidence. He was found in contempt of Congress for not doing so. He resigned from office. People called the scandal that prompted the investigation a hoax and insisted that he was innocent of any wrongdoing.
The CMP did a hidden camera interview with executive employees of PP. The videos were released. The president of PP issued an apology for the words used. People insisted that the words weren't really uttered and the whole thing was a hoax.
Hillary was caught doing shady things with her government email. She said she didn't. She tried to shift focus to other people. She spun conspiracy theories. Finally she apologized for doing it. People are still saying she didn't do it and it's all a hoax.

Are you really trying to tell me that one of these events didn't happen?

Don't care.

You'd be surprised how few of your 'fellow Americans' believe your slanted view.
Calling the facts in the OP slanted and funny don't really make them stop being factual.

Holder was asked to hand over evidence. He was found in contempt of Congress for not doing so. He resigned from office. People called the scandal that prompted the investigation a hoax and insisted that he was innocent of any wrongdoing.
The CMP did a hidden camera interview with executive employees of PP. The videos were released. The president of PP issued an apology for the words used. People insisted that the words weren't really uttered and the whole thing was a hoax.
Hillary was caught doing shady things with her government email. She said she didn't. She tried to shift focus to other people. She spun conspiracy theories. Finally she apologized for doing it. People are still saying she didn't do it and it's all a hoax.

People called the scandal that prompted the investigation a hoax

Does NOT mean it was a hoax.

People are still saying she didn't
do it and it's all a hoax.

Again, does NOT mean it was a hoax

Don't care.

The thing was that the poll numbers on abortion issues didn't really change.

Abortion

http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm

Holder not only didn't hinder Obama's being re-elected, he quit simply cause he was tired.

We'll see if the emails sink Hillary.

Don't care.

That's kind of my point. People calling it that doesn't mean it is that. It means they keep defending the innocence of the accused even after the accused admits to wrongdoing. I can only assume it's because they want to believe in their innocence despite reality.

Don't care.

That's kind of my point. People calling it that doesn't mean it is that. It means they keep defending the innocence of the accused even after the accused admits to wrongdoing. I can only assume it's because they want to believe in their innocence despite reality.

Then I read you wrong

The thing was that the poll numbers on abortion issues didn't really change.

Abortion

Abortion
I didn't say anything about changes in opinion polls on abortion. I said that the one video released by this group that these people will admit exists shows Dr. Nucatola making... distasteful comments, the president of the organization apologized for her comments, and people are still saying she never actually said those things regardless.

Holder not only didn't hinder Obama's being re-elected, he quit simply cause he was tired.
It had nothing to do the court ruling?

We'll see if the emails sink Hillary.
I promise they won't. The woman could be filmed eating a live baby on the White House lawn by twenty thousand eye witnesses. She would still be excused and go on to win the election.

Don't care.

Or, they just don't give a shit. Alberto Gonzalez shat all over the constitution, and WE didn't care. Most Americans WANT fetal tissue used to cure stuff like Parkinson's. The details may be nasty, but most of us don't slaughter our own dinners either. Will people end up caring the Hillary used a private server, LEGALLY? I don't know.

No one is defending anything. People just ... move on to things important to them. So, are you trying to say that most people are wrong for not being somehow moved by these stories? What makes any of these stories any more important that an earthquake in Nepal?

ANd no. Holder had been planning on stepping down for months, stayed longer than any Obama cabinet member, probably because Obama approved of his job, which I know is what really angered the RW, and Holder could and would have fought the House and an lower court to a standstill for years.

Or, they just don't give a shit. Alberto Gonzalez shat all over the constitution, and WE didn't care. Most Americans WANT fetal tissue used to cure stuff like Parkinson's. The details may be nasty, but most of us don't slaughter our own dinners either. Will people end up caring the Hillary used a private server, LEGALLY? I don't know.

No one is defending anything. People just ... move on to things important to them. So, are you trying to say that most people are wrong for not being somehow moved by these stories? What makes any of these stories any more important that an earthquake in Nepal?
I'm unsure why you're conflating the people who don't really give a shit about these things with the people who have actively fought to defuse them and continue to do so today. Clearly both types of people - those you mention who skip over these stories and those such as yourself who defend even after the accused comes out and admits what they did?

Why should I care what others do? You obviously have a hard on for three stories that only move the rabid right. I'd rather win the WH on issues that MATTER.

Why should I care what others do? You obviously have a hard on for three stories that only move the rabid right. I'd rather win the WH on issues that MATTER.
This isn't about the White House. There were other stories I could have chosen. If you don't care about the three that I did choose then why are you still proving the point of the OP and (poorly) attempting to defend them after the fact?

Forum List

Back