Why Chief Justice John Roberts Voted 4 Obamacare

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by LAfrique, Jun 29, 2012.

1. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Once upon a time, republicans passed the Patriot Act II and MEHPA, both of which deprived the American people of their basic civil rights. Anyone who failed to support some act with the word “patriot” was considered un-American by republicans. Few years later, Obamacare (propped by both Patriot Act II and MEHPA) was introduced.

Of course, all of the above are unlawful amendments of 42 USC section 1983 and other US laws guaranteeing individual freedom to the people. But since both republicans and democrats have decided to deprive the people of their basic civil rights, and with the support of the unsuspecting public, who is John Roberts to say otherwise? Although I, John Roberts, know what is cooking, I will however let the people lie on the very beds that they made.

Thus, Chief Justice John Roberts, hours ago, confounded both republicans and democrats by voting for outrageous clauses of Obamacare. I think Chief Justice John Roberts merely gave you all what you wanted: Republicans got their Patriot Act II and MEHPA, and Democrats get their Obamacare aka Affordable Care Act.

2. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    [​IMG]

3. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    SniperFire now knows why Chief Justice John Roberts voted for Obamacare. That's all.

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    Because he is in favor of imposing the biggest tax hike in American history on the people. Thanks for asking.

5. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    I am aware of the fact that most republicans are also for endless taxation, though they often attempt to push blame to democrats. And the most outrageous thing about the tax clause in Obamacare is that the tax is ever increasing.

6. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    "If we want to get rid of Obamacare, we're going to have to replace @BarackObama," tweeted @MittRomney on June 28, 2012.

Again I reply: How are you going to do that, Mitt? You still have to get through the Justices. Are you going to replace them? or perhaps give them some RomneySerum?

7. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    "The only way to stop Obamacare is to defeat Obama in Nov." tweeted Rick Santorum on June 29, 2012.

"... and then add ‪SantorumJuice‬ to ‪RomneySerum‬ to get through to the Justices? or assassinate them as is often the preferred choice of republicans?" I replied to @ricksantorum and @redstate.

8. Ariux

Ariux BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +184
    The Jews on the Supreme Court voted for Obama care because they're God Damned Jews, and destroying gentile countries is their mission. Roberts voted with the Jews because he's a Catholic and the Catholic Church is strongly supportive of socialized medicine. (Granted, the other Catholics didn't, but by being Catholic, they were more likely to.)

9. AquaAthena

AquaAthena INTJ/ INFJ

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,342
    I think the Supremes have become political, also. :(

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. onecut39

onecut39 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    The supremes have always been politicians in robes. So much so that whenever one breaks lockstep it is a landmark story. They are appointed for their political views. Occasionally they lie sufficiently in confirmation to obscure some beliefs.

Roberts lied his ass off saying he was a firm believer in precedent and continuity.