Why Cartel-funded Nieto opposes Trump's wall

After the disrespect Trump showed to Mexico when he promised his wall would be paid for by Mexicans, no president of Los Estados Unidos de Mexico worth his salt would step foot north of the border.
Please elaborate as to why his citizens and those who violate the sovereignty of his nation continue to...

How did you say?... "Step foot" north of the border.

Hundreds of Mexicans and Americas legally cross the border every single day.

If Cheez Whiz gets his way, the US will lose billions of $$ and millions of jobs. Google is your friend but only if you stop reading brain dead Alex Jones.

Congrats President Trump on a job well done. I knew Mexico would see things the right way

Great. Neito told Trump to STFU and trump said "yes sir". Some great negotiator. Trump can't even get our third largest trade partner to sit down at the table with him. The leaders of the other countries are going to chew him up and spit him out.
You have to be dizzy after that spin.

What spin? Which part of that isn't true, and why do you believe that?
All of it. You're the one who made the statements, show us where any of it is true.
Trouble accepting the facts?

1. Even though I think he is too childish to maintain his agreement, Trump has been ranting about Mexico paying for that stupid wall since day one, but he agreed to shut up about that.
2. Neito canceled their meeting after/because of Trump's ignorant rant, and there hasn't been another scheduled.
3. If he can't even get one of our closest partners to the table, how do you expect the idiot to be able to negotiate with people that don't like him or our country to start with? His arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude won't get him too far.

Hate to think what Pooting will do to him/us. As long as he's got that pee video, trumpery will do as he's told.

After the disrespect Trump showed to Mexico when he promised his wall would be paid for by Mexicans, no president of Los Estados Unidos de Mexico worth his salt would step foot north of the border.
Please elaborate as to why his citizens and those who violate the sovereignty of his nation continue to...

If Cheez Whiz gets his way, the US will lose billions of $$ and millions of jobs. Google is your friend but only if you stop reading brain dead Alex Jones.

Legal immigration is still going to happen, you dumb twat.

I guess I have a vastly different take on the likely sequence of events...

Trump: Neito, we need to talk about getting that wall built.

Neito: Yes Sir.

Drug Cartel: The fuck!?!

Neito: SHIT! Uhm sh-should I cancel meeting?

Drug Cartel: DUUUH!

Neito: Fuck you America!

Drug Cartel: ~pat pat~

Trump: Your choice, not a smart choice in my opinion, but so be it. ~ To be continued likely involving taxes, tariffs, and withdraw of aid to Mexico ~

Alex Jones? Grow up.

Google is over rated!

I have no concern for those who cross the border legally everyday. I have no concern for those who come here legally everyday.

I've crossed the border into Mexico many times without difficulty.

I'm sure they don't either.

Apparently Nieto is realizing the decline in the peso.

He has nothing to negotiate.

I'm asking why Eloy thinks the President of Los Estados Unidos de Mexico shouldn't step foot in El Norte, but his citizens are willingly risking coming here

You have made no point.

Trump: Your choice, not a smart choice in my opinion, but so be it. ~ To be continued likely involving taxes, tariffs, and withdraw of aid to Mexico ~

You got proof of Neito meeting with one or more of the cartels, or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Great. Neito told Trump to STFU and trump said "yes sir". Some great negotiator. Trump can't even get our third largest trade partner to sit down at the table with him. The leaders of the other countries are going to chew him up and spit him out.

All of it. You're the one who made the statements, show us where any of it is true.

1. Even though I think he is too childish to maintain his agreement, Trump has been ranting about Mexico paying for that stupid wall since day one, but he agreed to shut up about that.
2. Neito canceled their meeting after/because of Trump's ignorant rant, and there hasn't been another scheduled.
3. If he can't even get one of our closest partners to the table, how do you expect the idiot to be able to negotiate with people that don't like him or our country to start with? His arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude won't get him too far.

Hate to think what Pooting will do to him/us. As long as he's got that pee video, trumpery will do as he's told.[/QUOTEBoo!

You got proof of Neito meeting with one or more of the cartels, or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Where is your proof of your supposed fantasy of what Neito OR Trump are thinking? Or that they won't ever, ever meet to discuss in the future?

So your likely sequence of events is based on nothing more than what /you/ think, just like mine.

Where is your proof of your supposed fantasy of what Neito OR Trump are thinking? Or that they won't ever, ever meet to discuss in the future?

So your likely sequence of events is based on nothing more than what /you/ think, just like mine.

No. Mine is based on what actually happened. Who knows here your fantasy came from.

No. Mine is based on what actually happened. Who knows here your fantasy came from.

Ah I didn't know you were so close to them to know what both are thinking.

Please let us see your communications with Trump that states he's going to "shut up about that" [regarding Mexico paying for the wall,] and also with Neito stating the meeting was canceled "because of Trump's ignorant rant." Or at least give that shit to the press, I bet they'd pay you for it.

OR you can admit that you're guessing in your scenario just the same as I was :)

Ah I didn't know you were so close to them to know what both are thinking.

Please let us see your communications with Trump that states he's going to "shut up about that" [regarding Mexico paying for the wall,] and also with Neito stating the meeting was canceled "because of Trump's ignorant rant." Or at least give that shit to the press, I bet they'd pay you for it.

OR you can admit that you're guessing in your scenario just the same as I was :)

Don't worry. They already have it.

Mexican president says he canceled meeting with Trump, who maintains the decision was mutual
In a tweet translated from Spanish, Pena Nieto said, "This morning we informed the White House that I will not attend next Tuesday's scheduled meeting" with Trump.

Trump, Mexican president agree to not debate wall in public
Trump, Mexican president agree to not debate wall in public

LOL From your own link:

Nieto said, "This morning we informed the White House that I will not attend next Tuesday's scheduled meeting" with Trump. - nothing in there supports your fantasy, in fact, even the opinion piece you've linked argues that Nieto canceled the meeting over the Immigration ban /NOT/ paying for the wall.

Your second link notes:

"They agreed not to discuss how it will be paid for publicly, that they will continue to have those discussions privately," he said - again, this does not support your fantasy, in fact it very clearly implies that said discussions /will/ be had in the future, in private.

----

Frankly reading that second one, and if I had to guess, I'd say Neito is going to buckle, but he doesn't want to lose face. So him and Trump are going to work out some 'fancy' wording so he doesn't look completely subservient on the US's whims - a perfectly acceptable response given the impossible position he's in.

LOL From your own link:

Nieto said, "This morning we informed the White House that I will not attend next Tuesday's scheduled meeting" with Trump. - nothing in there supports your fantasy, in fact, even the opinion piece you've linked argues that Nieto canceled the meeting over the Immigration ban /NOT/ paying for the wall.

Your second link notes:

"They agreed not to discuss how it will be paid for publicly, that they will continue to have those discussions privately," he said - again, this does not support your fantasy, in fact it very clearly implies that said discussions /will/ be had in the future, in private.

----

Frankly reading that second one, and if I had to guess, I'd say Neito is going to buckle, but he doesn't want to lose face. So him and Trump are going to work out some 'fancy' wording so he doesn't look completely subservient on the US's whims - a perfectly acceptable response given the impossible position he's in.

Sure. You hold your breath for that to happen.

Naw I'm not that 'personally invested' in this as you are. I'm guessing, just like everyone else in the media and on this board, as I've said all along.

Congrats President Trump on a job well done. I knew Mexico would see things the right way

I ask you to show us where any of it was true and you give us another worthless opinion.

Forum List

Back