Why cant we say islamic terrorists, or even jihadists?

How did your trip the the mosque turn out?
Did you get the lies you were looking for?

I never went, I simply came to the conclusion I was gonna get fed a bunch of propaganda, when I truly know (even though I have peaceful muslim friends) that the quaran is hate book that should be banned

Didn't stop you from using them in the title did it?

I hear them all the time so I'm not sure what is stopping you.

What is stopping you?

it seems ill be called names or threatened by some in the world or even in america, with labels like islamophobe, or beaten up, simply for calling a spade a spade

Islamic terrorists are islamic terrorists. If they do not like being called islamic terrorists lets just call them what they are then, satan worshipers.

Why cant we say islamic terrorists, or even jihadists?

I can say it.

The American Right Wing put Islamic terrorists and Jihadist into power in Iraq. Now they are a hard right Islamic Theocracy by constitution who put their women in burkas. Killed their gays. And became best friends with Iran.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone in the US being beaten up for using the terms Islamic terrorist or jihadist.

On a side note, even if Islam is a religion of hate, should that really matter? I mean, aren't people supposed to follow whatever religion because they believe it is correct, not because it says what they want to hear? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back