Why Can't We Do This In America?...... Russian Town Becomes 'Gay-Free Zone'

Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia. I can hook Russian lovers with connections in Russia if they want to move over there.
We have Russian folks right here at USMC. Contact them if you want to be a Russian or live there.
So where is the freedom to not have homosexual degenerate scum in my town? As usual your kind of "freedom" is only intended to go one way.

That is not freedom. What you want is freedom for you and chains for anyone not like you. Sorry, that is not how it works.
And its chains for for anyone that doesn't want homosexuals around them,love how you forgot that part

I didn't forget that, because it is bullshit. Not allowing you to persecute others is not putting you in chains. It is freedom for all.
Can't be freedom for all you dolt. Man you libtards are extremely stupid...
Of course it can. It just cannot be freedom for you to be guaranteed not to see things you do not like.

Someone please tell me this is a bait thread. What GT said.
Look at who the OP is. All his threads are bait threads. That is who he is. In real life, his name is probably Bait McTroll. Give him a break. He is a racist slug from a disappearing era.

Don't know about this but what we will see in the future in America are "Muslim-Free" towns............100% certainty. But it wont be government sponsored.:2up:

I live in a town on northern Long Island......a port town......where all of the undesirables are kept out by about 100 local bikers who come and go but are a huge presence on Sundays . Its hysterical........the people who know they shouldn't be in the town just don't come. They just know it would be a bad idea.

THATS what you will be seeing in America, Trump ban or not. Americans will collude long before places get to be "NO-GO" zones. Will be real interesting to watch........hysterical at times. Nobody is going to give a fuck about snowflake feelings either.

Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia. I can hook Russian lovers with connections in Russia if they want to move over there.
We have Russian folks right here at USMC. Contact them if you want to be a Russian or live there.

"Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia."

Not for all, and they never were.
At least some of us are trying. I agree that OP can go live in Russia if he thinks that kind of town is so great.
"Free of disease?" How does OP catch a disease from a homosexual if he isn't intimately involved with one? Just asking.

I have no idea; neither does the medical or scientific community. That type of mind set leaves one open to buying into things like creationism, male dominator gods, virgin births, martyrdom, racism, sexism, jihad, and the justifiable oppression of nonbelievers.

"Freedom, liberty, and civil rights are in America but not in Russia."

Not for all, and they never were.
At least some of us are trying. I agree that OP can go live in Russia if he thinks that kind of town is so great.
"Free of disease?" How does OP catch a disease from a homosexual if he isn't intimately involved with one? Just asking.
Homosexuality is just part of a larger group and idea called Cultural Marxism.

Marx dealt with economic theory shoog, not sex. You can be in charge of your naughty bits. No one else's. How many gay folks in your nice white little town?

That is not freedom. What you want is freedom for you and chains for anyone not like you. Sorry, that is not how it works.
And its chains for for anyone that doesn't want homosexuals around them,love how you forgot that part

I didn't forget that, because it is bullshit. Not allowing you to persecute others is not putting you in chains. It is freedom for all.
Can't be freedom for all you dolt. Man you libtards are extremely stupid...
Why can't or shouldn't there be freedom for all? Let's see just who the dolt is. Explain in your own words why freedoms given to one group of citizens should not be available to another group of citizens.
BC liberals would just sue everyone! Won't bake a cake? SUED! Won't do flowers for fag "wedding"? SUED! Never mind they can go find another baker or florist.

Ah, so they could mind their own bidness, but you can't. Interesting.

Don't know about this but what we will see in the future in America are "Muslim-Free" towns............100% certainty. But it wont be government sponsored.:2up:

I live in a town on northern Long Island......a port town......where all of the undesirables are kept out by about 100 local bikers who come and go but are a huge presence on Sundays . Its hysterical........the people who know they shouldn't be in the town just don't come. They just know it would be a bad idea.

THATS what you will be seeing in America, Trump ban or not. Americans will collude long before places get to be "NO-GO" zones. Will be real interesting to watch........hysterical at times. Nobody is going to give a fuck about snowflake feelings either.

"...the people who know they shouldn't be in the town just don't come"???

Why shouldn't people come visit your town? Unless they are going on to private property, access to public roads is open to all.

Quick question for the board.....................

Which is worse? Being Muslim, or, being homosexual?

You seem to hate both equally.

It would be so delightful if this would happen in towns across America? Having Gay-Free Zone towns would be healthier and peaceful saturated with good wholesome moral values. They would be disease free and most importantly the children would be safe from gays who are notorious for being child predators. Christian bakers would feel safe to operate their businesses without fear of being sued by homosexuals. In essence, having Gay-Free Zone towns would be a great step in making America great again.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4300638/Russian-mayor-declares-town-gay-free-zone.html
Personally I feel that is a slippery slope. The only thing I would like to see regulated by the gay community, is amoral and lewd behavior. While I do not approve of homosexuality, They certainly have every right do as they wish in regards to that.

Quick question for the board.....................

Which is worse? Being Muslim, or, being homosexual?

You seem to hate both equally.
I think if you really want to understand the problem, it's that we really seem to "hate" the liberal agenda that so likes to gray out many things that are as clear as a bell to most people. I don't hate all Muslims, just the radical extremists, and as far as gays, if they can behave without disgusting public behavior then I have no problems there either. The libs always seem to forget, Muslims have a pretty barbaric way in dealing with gays. Why do they always seem to overlook that?

Forum List

Back