Why California is failing

Nope, didn't have to, I just lived there for 41 years. :smoke:
Yeah I would give myself a negative emoji too, okfine.
I'm the one who spent years in that shit hole.

Although, people are starting to wake up, they lost 1 congressional seat
this last Census, (first time in its history) and well on their way to losing more in the next one.

this last Census, (first time in its history) and well on their way to losing more in the next one.
I bet that shithole you moved to needs some help. I hope all the seniors get the healthcare they need. Can you say bad decisions?

Yeah, but the fools will keep voting for their democrat masters.
CA is a Beautiful state with many great attractions, but the politics and population ruin it. The negatives far outnumber the positives. That is why I got out. Trouble is I moved to a conservative area of another blue state shithole instead of moving to a red state.

California's population GREW from 2010 to 2020....it's just that some other state populations grew more, thus the re-adjustment of congressional seats.

I bet that shithole you moved to needs some help. I hope all the seniors get the healthcare they need. Can you say bad decisions?
The area I live in has a huge healthcare industry going on. Yeah, we are getting the healthcare we need.
Best decision I ever made is moving to this area. People come here to play, summer and winter.

California's population GREW from 2010 to 2020....it's just that some other state populations grew more, thus the re-adjustment of congressional seats.
California has lost one seat in congress

When you count illegals, you may be right, but, they did lose their congressional seat....the first time in its history.
Please don't down play the impact, bodie.

CA is a Beautiful state with many great attractions, but the politics and population ruin it. The negatives far outnumber the positives. That is why I got out. Trouble is I moved to a conservative area of another blue state shithole instead of moving to a red state.
I would agree about the population, but not the politics.

Forum List

Back