Why Big Labor Couldn't Match the Glen Beck Rally

The Tea Baggers didn't exist until FoxNews told them to exist. They were a minor fringe group until Obama got elected and Fox decided they needed a cover group to push their agenda.

Now, with 24/7 publicity of upcoming Tea Party rallies and the Fox gallery of right wing stars to fan the flames, they can get as big a turnout as they want

So, before Obama got elected, Fox News were creating the Tea Parties? Link?

Before Obama got elected, you could fit the Tea Party in the back of my car. Once Obama was elected, all of a sudden spending became important for some reason. 24/7 coverage on Fox News can do that.

Gee, I wonder why???????????

Could it be Obama care?

The Stimulus?

The take over of car companies, banks and Wall Street?

Could it be the corruption, the spending, the union cronyism, etc etc etc.

And all liberals can say to that is BUT BUT BUT, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Face it samurailady.....

You and your bogus movement are just tools of the FoxNews network. You serve their purpose and get them good ratings. Your platform mimics the FoxNews agenda, your idols are all FoxNews commentators, your sayings are all ripped off from the network.

Once Fox no longer needs you....you will cease to exist

Dude, you are obsessed with this rally. Get over it, move on!

A), I'm not a "dude."

B) Liberals are always telling us to "get over it" when they are embarassed by their own's behavior.

We had to "get over" Clinton porking anything in a skirt.

But, do liberals "get over it" when they think they are in the right? :lol::lol:

Yeah right! They hung onto the idea of Frog Marching Karl Rove out of the White House for TWO FREAKIING YEARS even when it was clear it was really Richard Armitage that outed Valerie Plame.

So who needs to get over it? I think it's liberals and their constant self serving preaching.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i am not embarrassed by the rally, i actually watched the whole thing, and know what they said. What is so wrong about speaking about jobs and equality?

I am just referring to the multiple thread you have started. you are a obsessed.

Face it samurailady.....

You and your bogus movement are just tools of the FoxNews network. You serve their purpose and get them good ratings. Your platform mimics the FoxNews agenda, your idols are all FoxNews commentators, your sayings are all ripped off from the network.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You heard it here first! I'm on the "Fox News" payroll! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man you can hear the frustration and jealousy from here.

You know libs are FURIOUS that Glen Beck can say the word and get MILLIONS on the Mall, but they can't, even with Union thugs paying people to be there.

It's just killing 'em. Their posts are just DRIPPING with jealousy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude, you are obsessed with this rally. Get over it, move on!

A), I'm not a "dude."

B) Liberals are always telling us to "get over it" when they are embarassed by their own's behavior.

We had to "get over" Clinton porking anything in a skirt.

But, do liberals "get over it" when they think they are in the right? :lol::lol:

Yeah right! They hung onto the idea of Frog Marching Karl Rove out of the White House for TWO FREAKIING YEARS even when it was clear it was really Richard Armitage that outed Valerie Plame.

So who needs to get over it? I think it's liberals and their constant self serving preaching.

i am not embarrassed by the rally, i actually watched the whole thing, and know what they said. What is so wrong about speaking about jobs and equality?

I am just referring to the multiple thread you have started. you are a obsessed.

Which rally the "One Nation?" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's wrong with talking about Jobs and equality? WRONG PARTY!!!!!!!

Last time I checked the Democrat party hasn't been really big on jobs and equality.

Whether it's their almost 10% unemployment or making it clear they won't prosecute Hate crimes against Whites by Black perps. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

black-panther-voter-intimidation.jpg

Face it samurailady.....

You heard it here first! I'm on the "Fox News" payroll! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know libs are FURIOUS that Glen Beck can say the word and get MILLIONS on the Mall, but they can't, even with Union thugs paying people to be there.

You are a plaything for Rupert Murdoch. When he found that the Tea Party would be a nice tool to push the Fox News agenda he ordered 24/7 coverage of all things Tea Party related.
The Tea Party has no positions that do not conform with the Fox agenda. You worship their commentators as your leaders and drool over every statement they make. On command you flock to the predesignated Fox rallies

Once you no longer fill their needs, you will be discarded

Face it samurailady.....

You are a plaything for Rupert Murdoch. When he found that the Tea Party would be a nice tool to push the Fox News agenda he ordered 24/7 coverage of all things Tea Party related.
The Tea Party has no positions that do not conform with the Fox agenda. You worship their commentators as your leaders and drool over every statement they make. On command you flock to the predesignated Fox rallies

Yeah, and I eat puppies for breakfast too! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Keep venting. The election is getting closer! :D

Yes it is....

And we will see the impact of the poorly selected Tea Party candidates not being elected.

O'Donnell
Paladino
Angle
McMahon

Are these people really the future of the Tea Party?

Yes it is....

And we will see the impact of the poorly selected Tea Party candidates not being elected.

O'Donnell
Paladino
Angle
McMahon

Are these people really the future of the Tea Party?

You forgot Rand Paul! :D

Forum List

Back