Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
..... really? why?

Is there no one in the "real world" that likes to discuss politics?
Obviously, it's easier to be totally HONEST here which I would think would be a main reason but - usually, it's an outlet for something...

which is..................

I feel this need to use my brain. So I come on here. Also, I find it's better to find out about stuff reading what others have to say about things, than actually reading the media. Also, if I have a view, I want to know if it's a good view or not, so I'll prove it as much as possible.

Peace in the family.

Youngest is far Left, Middle is far Right.

Oldest doesn't talk to us.

..... really? why?

Obviously, it's easier to be totally HONEST here which I would think would be a main reason but - usually, it's an outlet for something...

People get punchy and shooty irl. :)

..... really? why?

55843644.jpg

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

How it works online. Get how people really think and feel in an online discussion. In person we're polite or afraid to tell each other the truth.

My hypothesis is it's like this everywhere, even in supposedly 'nicer countries.' When you can speak freely, you see how most of us are really governed by the primitive part of our brains.

..... really? why?

55843644.jpg

You were not lied to...
There are both - and plenty.....

Talking politics is like an itch.
I have been on political forums for at least 15 years.
It is pointless, but like I say...it's something that is in you that needs to get out.
Having said that I haven't been in the political forums fo over a month.

the political forums here feel like a merry go round....
fun the first few times then... boring..........

I like the paranoid people on here....

Like 2cents, I like to know people and how they think etc.

But if I ask too many questions: why do you want to know? what's your agenda? ... data mining etc.

good grief!

I came here because I think it would be fun to get to know more people in the media. In real life I do like to meet people. A down to earth sort of guy.
Boy I didn't know what I got into. I guess to prevent myself from getting Alzheimer's.

I came here because I think it would be fun to get to know more people in the media. In real life I do like to meet people. A down to earth sort of guy.
Boy I didn't know what I got into. I guess to prevent myself from getting Alzheimer's.

I was at one message board before this one. It was kind of fun and interesting but smaller and not nearly as diverse.

I love this bar... (for now...)

..... really? why?

Because the site is not filled with sensitive faggots who are offended by everything and clicks a report button. You are able to say whatever on this board and have fun unlike other boards i been banned from

Forum List

Back