Why are Yanks so pro-Jew?

It's just a question, it might not be to your liking..for reasons best known to you, but it's a valid question nevertheless.

There is nothing valid about such a stupid, biased, misleading question, coward.

We believe in democracy and Israel is the only democracy in that area, it even has muslims in it's government, and it is surrounded by non democratic countries........

That's probably because you destroyed every attempt at democracy in the region.

Yeah....the fact that the other countries are all islamic sharia based nut cases has everything to do with us.........sell that to your lefty friends.....

Don't have to, the facts speak for themselves:

March 1949 Syrian coup d tat - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Sixty years on CIA finally admits role in Iran coup - Middle East - World - The Independent

Human rights violations by the CIA - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Covert United States foreign regime change actions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So, jews in this forum feel uncomfortable being in the center of attention. Like always they feel themselves in life, because know that if people start to pay attention to their affairs... this would be not in the jews' interests. America is pro-jewish because it is the reachiest country in the world with vast banking sector - the best habitat for jewish population.

Last edited:
I'm a Yankee and I don't. You will find most evangelicals live in the south, they want Jesus to return, the Bible Belt and Hagee followers.

Same thing.
No it isn't.
Israel likes to claim it represents the Jewish people of the world, but this is propaganda used to try to legitimise it's existance. Israel is a Zionist state and is supported by Zionists, whether Chistian or Jewish, that's the difference.

Jews by their very nature believe in a homeland, therefore all Jews are Israelis. All Jews in the US have dual citizenship too, which means their allegiance is split..yet you still support these people.

I am old enough to remember when the islamo Nazi pigs of the world invented
the lie that all jews are citizens of Israel. It was in the early 1960s I am
a jew and not a citizen of Israel. Most jews are not citizens of Israel. ---but
islamo Nazi pigs INSIST. Way back in the early 60s ---islamo Nazi scum---
passed out pamphlets and even published articles in periodicals in which the pigs
claimed that the US congress has passed a SPECIAL LAW for jews only that allowed jews to hold "DUAL CITIZENSHIP"------of course that islamo Nazi shit which shit still claim is another lie. Dual citizenship is allowed to all
US citizens and lots of US citizens have two , three and even four citizenships. I see we got a blob of islamo Nazi shit on board---Charlie----so
happy to fart out the CLASSICAL ISLAMO NAZI SHIT------old stuff ----from way
back in the early 60s-----and our dear Penelope farts "amen"

Same thing.
No it isn't.
Israel likes to claim it represents the Jewish people of the world, but this is propaganda used to try to legitimise it's existance. Israel is a Zionist state and is supported by Zionists, whether Chistian or Jewish, that's the difference.

Jews by their very nature believe in a homeland, therefore all Jews are Israelis. All Jews in the US have dual citizenship too, which means their allegiance is split..yet you still support these people.

No - the majority of Jewish-Americans do not hold dual citizenship with Israel because they would prefer to not be drafted into the Israeli Army.
Because of this they do not get Israeli citizenship.

Cowards most of 'em, obviously.
How many years did you serve in da military?

Same thing.
No it isn't.

No - the majority of Jewish-Americans do not hold dual citizenship with Israel because they would prefer to not be drafted into the Israeli Army.

I served in the USA military-----I am a jew----I am not an Israeli citizen----but my son is-------he also served in the USA military and ------is now a citizen of both
Israel and the USA---------OK with you islamo Nazi shit?

Same thing.
No it isn't.

I am old enough to remember when the islamo Nazi pigs of the world invented
the lie that all jews are citizens of Israel. It was in the early 1960s I am
a jew and not a citizen of Israel. Most jews are not citizens of Israel. ---but
islamo Nazi pigs INSIST. Way back in the early 60s ---islamo Nazi scum---
passed out pamphlets and even published articles in periodicals in which the pigs
claimed that the US congress has passed a SPECIAL LAW for jews only that allowed jews to hold "DUAL CITIZENSHIP"------of course that islamo Nazi shit which shit still claim is another lie. Dual citizenship is allowed to all
US citizens and lots of US citizens have two , three and even four citizenships. I see we got a blob of islamo Nazi shit on board---Charlie----so
happy to fart out the CLASSICAL ISLAMO NAZI SHIT------old stuff ----from way
back in the early 60s-----and our dear Penelope farts "amen"
ham.gif
images

No it isn't.

I served in the USA military-----I am a jew----I am not an Israeli citizen----but my son is-------he also served in the USA military and ------is now a citizen of both
I was asking the Juden hater....but thanks for serving....please return to your regular scheduled sour puss peddling...

I was asking the Juden hater....but thanks for serving....

oh-----ok

So, jews in this forum feel uncomfortable being in the center of attention. Like always they feel themselves in life, because know that if people start to pay attention to their affairs... this would be not in the jews' interests. America is pro-jewish because it is the reachiest country in the world with vast banking sector - the best habitat for jewish population.
Like masturbation?
Spell check is your friend, and it helps make you a little less of an ignoramus...

I am a jew and love being the center of attention. can you tell me what the word
"reachiest" means?

I am a jew and love being the center of attention. can you tell me what the word
"reachiest" means?
Too much cream in the sauce.....

Learn English or STFU, idiot.

So, jews in this forum feel uncomfortable being in the center of attention. Like always they feel themselves in life, because know that if people start to pay attention to their affairs... this would be not in the jews' interests. America is pro-jewish because it is the richiest country in the world with vast banking sector - the best habitat for jewish population.

Indeed,
that's how my mom used to do it-------cloves poked in
Natures perfect food,,,ham....Is there nothing more miraculous in nature?

hubby don't eat that.............it's all over for me...........last time---maybe like 40 years ago ............ <sob>

Ah so you married a Jew, so you are a convert. Don't worry about that..over 98% of you are not proper real Jews..and therefore aren't Semite. One thing though, don't throw the anti-Semite threat around because I and you know better.

Forum List

Back