Why are we in Syria?

Interesting reconstruction, Contumalice. Reminds me of the islamo Nazi complaint
I read even before I was ten years old--------DA JOOOS DON'T LIKE ADOLF HITLER

I'm not sure what we are doing in Syria would qualify as being at war.

It may not-------military has decided that people in active duty during "THE WAR ON TERROR" are going to be considered veterans of war

Congress won't touch a war declaration or even debate it .

They are coward pussies . They'd rather sit back and play Monday morning QB to everything the commander in cheif does .

No one is demanding the President stop bombing ISIS because no one wants the US to stop bombing ISIS.

How is removing Assad bombing Isis?

cross purposes. The concept is you must kiss Assad ass because he is an ally of Russia who is bombing Isis. The US experienced the same logic with Pakistani Taliban, before Pakistan itself started rejecting Taliban---some ten years ago

...because Obama accused Assad of using chemical weapons on his people (even tho evidence supported the idea that anti-Assad rebels did) and issued his infamous 'Red Line' ultimatum to Assad, believing NO One would dare oppose him.

Not having thought this through, when Assad supposedly did use chemical weapons again, the 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner' had no clue what to do ... so he backed down in front of the whole world, proving to our enemies (and allues) he was all talk ... which just emboldened our enemies.

Obama also hilariously did what he does best - he blamed THE WHOLE WORLD, calling his 'Red Line' THEIR 'Red Line'.

Sunce that embarassing failure he has been OBSESSED with Assad and making up for his disaster ... so much so that he crawled into bed with ISIS, who promised to fight Assad in a proxy war for him.

Obama has supplied, armed, and even trained ISIS. He protected their oil facilities and black market oil dealings with Turkey, which has funded 50% of ISIS' terrorist activites, which included their invasion of Iraq and terrorist attacks on France.

Obama seems to be willing to start WW3 in order to get Assad out of Syria. The only thing that seems more important to Obama than that seems to be the Global Warning scam that has and continues to promise to make a lot rich Liberals richer...

...because Obama accused Assad of using chemical weapons on his people (even tho evidence supported the idea that anti-Assad rebels did) and issued his infamous 'Red Line' ultimatum to Assad, believing NO One would dare oppose him.

Not having thought this through, when Assad supposedly did use chemical weapons again, the 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner' had no clue what to do ... so he backed down in front of the whole world, proving to our enemies (and allues) he was all talk ... which just emboldened our enemies.

Obama also hilariously did what he does best - he blamed THE WHOLE WORLD, calling his 'Red Line' THEIR 'Red Line'.

Sunce that embarassing failure he has been OBSESSED with Assad and making up for his disaster ... so much so that he crawled into bed with ISIS, who promised to fight Assad in a proxy war for him.

Obama has supplied, armed, and even trained ISIS. He protected their oil facilities and black market oil dealings with Turkey, which has funded 50% of ISIS' terrorist activites, which included their invasion of Iraq and terrorist attacks on France.

Obama seems to be willing to start WW3 in order to get Assad out of Syria. The only thing that seems more important to Obama than that seems to be the Global Warning scam that has and continues to promise to make a lot rich Liberals richer...

I am intrigued-----what chemical weapons did those people opposed to assad use and in what way? Chemical weapons interest me. The Baathist "god" Saddam
Hussein used them extensively ---and the other late Baathist "god" Gamal Nasser
also did so----he used nitrogen mustard gas

I beg to differ. And with all due respect.

Turkey used the chemical weapons to force Obama to cross the red line.At first I thought it was Saudi Arabia. The Prince.

But everyone knew these chemical weapons used were not Syrias.

Ummm
So Turkey forced Obama into the stupid decision of making the 'Red Line' THEN used chemical weapons in Syria to force Obama to cross his own Red Line ... which he never did ... why?

So they could get cheap black market oil from ISIS, which they have been doing?

Huh?

war on terrorism ---------it is actually----for military purposes a "declared war" I have been told that persons in active duty DURING THE WAR ON TERRORISM----considered "veterans of war"

what do you find funny-----brulee? my own son had been ACTIVE DUTY during the war on terrorism----------I will not tell you what he did------it may not be legal to divulge
that information
I think someone was pulling your leg. The War on Terrorism is a slogan, catchphrase, bumper sticker, etc. It is used to drum up political support for military action and policy/legislation. The same as War on Crime, War on Drugs, War on Poverty, War on Women, War on ______ insert cause here. It is no more possible to prosecute a "war" on terrorism than it is any of the other aforementioned subjects. These "wars" are purposely broad to be applied to a variety situations and ensure they never end. How does a country make peace with terrorism? They can't. Neither can it be eliminated. The people you refer to are considered veterans because they fought in actual wars like the ones in Iraq and Afghanistan. See the difference?

BINGO.

EXACTLY.

Turkey used the chemical weapons to force Obama to cross the red line.At first I thought it was Saudi Arabia. The Prince.

EXACTLY:

NEWSWEEK:

'ISIS Sees Turkey as Its Ally': Former Islamic State Member Reveals Turkish Army Cooperation"

img.jpg

Smoke rises from the Syrian town of Kobane, Turkish army tanks take position on the Turkish side of the border, October 8, 2014.Umit Bektas/Reuters

The problem is partly that Obana can't tell the difference between the 'good' guys and the 'bad' guys.

He armed Mexican Drug Cartels, helped the Muslim Brotherhood take over the govt of our ally Egypt, took the nation to war on his own to help the prrpetrators of 9/11/01 take over their own country, called the terrorist atrack on US troops a case of 'workplace violence', nearly apologized to Muslims while again blaming a video for the death of 4 Americans by declaring 'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam', by-passed Congress to help eliminate sanctions off of the world's leading exporter of terrorism who was calling for the destruction of an ally and chanting 'Death to America' during the process, and has been proven to have supplied, armed, and trained ISIS while protecting their black market oil dealings that fund 50% of their terrorist activities ... not to mention that he has Muslim Brotherhood-associated members as 'advisors' in his administration.

After ISIS vowed to infiltrate refugees and attack Paris...and did so....Obama movked Americans' valid concerns for our national security....Obama ckaimed no refugees had been caught engaging in terrorist activities in the US...only to have R-Al Sessions read the names of the 12 refugees arrested since Jan 15 for terrorist activities, proving Obama is stupid or an habitual liar.

Ok I asked a very simple question-----what chemicals were used -----and how and
where? It is also true that in the face of encroaching American troops----
SADDAM shipped his chemical arsenal to his fellow baathis and chum----ASSAD.
"It was the turks as EVERYONE KNOWS"???? you got some basis for that
assertion?. Heard lots of the groups were using chlorine bombs-----want to know
how they work? feel free to ask questions

Syria has one of the world's largest chem facilities / stockpiles and has had them for decades...

It was also reported before their use that rebels may have gotten their hands on some and were using them to frame Assad so outsidrs...like the US...would pull another 'Iraq' to overthrow Assad for them. If true, Obama took the bait.

Forum List

Back