Why Are There Several 'Resistance' Groups Here ...

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
Were they all stoned and just forgot they formed a group just the day before or something? lol reminds me of those 'clubs' the Little Rascals used to form all the time. Probably the same members that are in the 4, yes count em, 4 pothead groups. Those I get, the memory loss stoners have would make multiple groups due to well, stonery.

Last edited:
Four does follow three in the natural progression of things, I think?

Were they all stoned and just forgot they formed a group just the day before or something? lol reminds me of those 'clubs' the Little Rascals used to form all the time. Probably the same members that are in the 4, yes count em, 4 pothead groups. Those I get, the memory loss stoners have would make multiple groups due to well, stonery.

Have you noticed who is "president"?

:puke3:

Have you noticed who is "president"?

:puke3:

Why no. I have not! Hillary was a shoo in after all. Has something changed?

upload_2017-5-13_1-27-44.jpeg

There's resistance groups here? I hadn't noticed...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back