Why are the Ds Doubling Down on Dumb?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Did they throw away the Senate with the Kavanaugh fiasco, yes.

Are they going to throw away the house with their de facto support for the Caravan, that is the way to bet.

My question is why are they doing this? Anyone have a coherent reason for this stupidity?

Are they going to throw away the house with their de facto support for the Caravan, that is the way to bet.

My question is why are they doing this? Anyone have a coherent reason for this stupidity?

I really think the D's are less organized than the R's most years. The Trump thing may, may have changed that. We'll have to see its effect on the R's.

They stopped pretending to be rational around the time of Gore's defeat for the presidency.

Now the masks are completely off and they, having no other option, are now completely and openly stupid in thinking that Americans favor kneeling to their nonsense.

An again: these threads will be fun to come back to should Democrats win control of the House.

Powerlust....it does terrible things to people.

Best answer so far but If POTUS declares the caravan an invasion the Ds are blued, screwed and tattooed because the legal rules change overnight with that finding.

Sanctuary status becomes aiding and abetting enemy aliens/combatants as soon as the finding is made.

Leadership. Look who they have. Pelosi, Feinstein, Sanders? They are void of inspiring leaders. The Republicans let Trump grab the nomination because of no inspirational leadership. All that said- they will win the House. I can’t see a scenario how they don’t, but if they don’t then the party is ripe for a take over, just like Trump took over the Republican Party.

The Prog-Dems are on the reductio ad absurdum trajectory of their Identity Politics Strategery. They can't help it. Once they set the SJW mob loose, they became thralls to it.

I really think the D's are less organized than the R's most years. The Trump thing may, may have changed that. We'll have to see its effect on the R's.

See, I always felt the Dems were much better organized. It’s in their DNA to organize and control people, but right now they are a mess.

It’s what they do

See, I always felt the Dems were much better organized. It’s in their DNA to organize and control people, but right now they are a mess.

My perspective goes back to the party split. To me it seemed like there were Republicans, then everyone else and that everyone else would bicker about hippies and this or that.

Best answer so far but If POTUS declares the caravan an invasion the Ds are blued, screwed and tattooed because the legal rules change overnight with that finding.
And that will change their borderline insane behavior how?

How is defending the US border insane?
IMHO the caravan will dissipate in a month or so and only be a few crossing illegally, which can be put on buses and sent back to Honduras without legal red tape. Trump gets a red wave by defending the border from invaders, and hopefully gets his wall funding. Well played by Trump.

And that will change their borderline insane behavior how?

How is defending the US border insane?
IMHO the caravan will dissipate in a month or so and only be a few crossing illegally, which can be put on buses and sent back to Honduras without legal red tape. Trump gets a red wave by defending the border from invaders, and hopefully gets his wall funding. Well played by Trump.
No argument here...You may have misunderstood what I meant.

you just answered your own question.

Forum List

Back