Why are so many evangelical voters across the southern US voting for Donald Trump?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
BBC RADIO 4 - SUNDAY

p03prcw1.jpg

Why are so many evangelical voters across the southern US voting for Donald Trump, a man who has said he does not ask God for forgiveness for his sins? Joe Miller reports from the largest Christian university in the world.

AUDIO
Cathedral money makers, Donald Trump and the religious right, Managing Britain's mosques, Sunday - BBC Radio 4

It (the election) is not just about a person's faith.

Those bible thumpers are suckers just like the rest of the suckers that listen to that scam artist.

Yes, but many voters in the US are evangelical Christians, so politicians, as with any group, seek their support.

It is also true that evangelical Christian leaders have influence with their flocks.

Last edited:

Yes, but many voters in the US areevangelical Christians, so politicians, as with any group, seek their support.

It is also true that evangelical Christian leaders have influence with their flocks.

While that may be true, they also have their own minds and can think for themselves, ya know?

Those bible thumpers are suckers just like the rest of the suckers that listen to that scam artist.

What's a ''Bible thumper'' other than some sort of put down?

It's a fanatic that tries to force their religion and interpretations of the bible on everyone else, even other Christians and those who interpret the bible differently than they do.

It's a fanatic that tries to force their religion and interpretations of the bible on everyone else, even other Christians and those who interpret the bible differently than they do.

Okay.

Trust me. Most Christians are not like that. NONE I know are. And I am not.

His ideas only make sense to those prone to magical thinking?

Whose ideas? Trumps? That is just foolish.

Isn't it ironic that England, which had an established church, the Church of England, and had Bishops in the House of Lords, called the Lords Spiritual, is the most secular society on the planet.

While the US, champions separation of church and state, with no Bishops in the US Senate, yet religion is front and center in elections.

BBC RADIO 4 - SUNDAY

View attachment 69922
Why are so many evangelical voters across the southern US voting for Donald Trump, a man who has said he does not ask God for forgiveness for his sins? Joe Miller reports from the largest Christian university in the world.

AUDIO
Cathedral money makers, Donald Trump and the religious right, Managing Britain's mosques, Sunday - BBC Radio 4
I am all 3 of those things.
I am a Christian, protestant, Cumberland Presbyterian to be exact.
I am southern, I was born and raised in the hills of east Tennessee.
I voted for Trump.

Why? Because I am sick of the gridlock and lies coming out of Washington. Trump is more honest, I did not say honest. Yet, you know what you are getting. An obnoxious ass hole who is as fed up with Washington as I am.

Every other person running, is a lifetime politician, or a lifetime crook if you would prefer. They steal from people legally. Because of the lobbyists, voting on your own salary, adding things onto bills, and other ways. The people in Washington have been fooling the uneducated people of this country for decades, and Trump is the only bullet we have to fire back.

He's not the ideal bullet, but when you only have one in the chamber, you got what you got.

BBC RADIO 4 - SUNDAY

View attachment 69922

AUDIO

Most Evangelicals are not considered cathedral money makers, but merely church goers. But Christians that have a grasp of Revelation and Daniel understand that this Muslim diaspora heralds the end time near devastation of a whole race of people. Every Nation will come against Israel. My whole life that wasn't the case. One Muslim president later, we couldn't be any more on the wrong end of prophesied history. We are the ones that will force Israel to sign a false peace treaty or else... We back Iran now.

Christians see the Muslims from a completely different vantage point than the nonreligious do. Islam is the feet of the statue in the dream that Daniel interpreted regarding present and future Empires of the world. We are in the beginning of the last empire before the return of Christ. Clay and Iron = U.N. and Islam.
We don't see refugees, we see the effects of "wildasses" flooding into France, Germany, Belgium and are looking for a candidate that is not going to permit it here. We see wild asses with their hand against their brother and everyone else. We believe that prophesy in Genesis is a correct description of mass Islam.

Democrats and RINOS ARE the U.N. Trump is the only candidate that sees this invasion as a problem. The Pope is actually FOR the invasion and the Muslims coming here are being housed by Catholic centers. So not all Christians are for Trump. I am voting for Trump because I want my kids and someday grandkids to be able to go to the pool or the park without being felt up.

Last edited:

Yes, but many voters in the US areevangelical Christians, so politicians, as with any group, seek their support.

While that may be true, they also have their own minds and can think for themselves, ya know?

Unlike the sheep who support the old rich snobby bitch lying hag Hillary.

Forum List

Back