Why Are So Many Democrats Actively Running Away From Obama????

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
It's breathtaking to watch.

Every time I turn on the news I see another Democrat throwing Obama under the bus and distancing themselves as much as they possibly can.

And I guess the answer to the question is because there's such a crisis in confidence in Obama because of all the issues he's mishandled.

Like the VA, the IRS Scandal, ISIS, Iraq, Russia, Ebola, Benghazi, Fast &Furious, the border.....heck, the list is so long can't think of all of them right now.

President Obama is a total embarrassment to Democrats. That's why they're distancing themselves so much.

I just watched Chuck Todd on Meet The Press.....both well known liberal entities.....say that DEMOCRATS....not Reps but DEMOCRATS are telling him that Jean Shaheen is in trouble in New Hampshire because of the Obama affect....and that if Scott Brown wins, it's likely to create the wave election across the rest of the country for Republicans since it will be an upset and because he is on the east coast.

That came out of the mouth of a lib.

Well they aren't all stupid at least when it comes to saving their asses and JOBS making a living off us taxpayers. Obama isn't just unpopular I believe many people hate him for all his lying and duping them into tyranny under his reign of terror

WE NEED TERM LIMITS NOW

Well they aren't all stupid at least when it comes to saving their asses and JOBS making a living off us taxpayers. Obama isn't just unpopular I believe many people hate him for all his lying and duping them into tyranny under his reign of terror

WE NEED TERM LIMITS NOW

Agree with every word you just posted, Stephanie!

Because Obama is a lame duck now and like usual people tend to run away from weaker presidents. ..samething happened under bush...

There is no story here either.

The Failed Messiah has been voted off The Island...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

I just watched Chuck Todd on Meet The Press.....both well known liberal entities.....say that DEMOCRATS....not Reps but DEMOCRATS are telling him that Jean Shaheen is in trouble in New Hampshire because of the Obama affect....and that if Scott Brown wins, it's likely to create the wave election across the rest of the country for Republicans since it will be an upset and because he is on the east coast.

That came out of the mouth of a lib.
That is correct sir.

Because Obama is a lame duck now and like usual people tend to run away from weaker presidents. ..samething happened under bush...

The story is that it took the dumbass libs 6 fucking years to figure out what the rest of us knew before he took the oath.
You knew and know. Nothing...
Says the welfare leech
Give me your money. ..

There is a monster story here and will culminate with us handing you your ass tomorrow.

It's bizarre to witness to say the least. All these white democrats running away.

Not one left wing media outlet calling them racist.

Oh my.

The story is that it took the dumbass libs 6 fucking years to figure out what the rest of us knew before he took the oath.

No, you never gave him a chance and decided after he got elected, you would never work with Obama because you were all butthurt that you lost.

Then, despite ACTUAL quotes from republican leaders in each house saying they would never work with democrats, you convinced idiotic Americans that the Republicans aren't at fault for the gridlock, it's all Obama for not letting Republicans get everything they wanted.

I mean How dare Obama have the audacity to think he was elected by a majority of voting Americans and could implement some of his policies. He must do EXACTLY what Republicans want so when it inevitably fails (like all republican plans), they can just blame Obama.

No, you never gave him a chance and decided after he got elected, you would never work with Obama because you were all butthurt that you lost.

Then, despite ACTUAL quotes from republican leaders in each house saying they would never work with democrats, you convinced idiotic Americans that the Republicans aren't at fault for the gridlock, it's all Obama for not letting Republicans get everything they wanted.

I mean How dare Obama have the audacity to think he was elected by a majority of voting Americans and could implement some of his policies. He must do EXACTLY what Republicans want so when it inevitably fails (like all republican plans), they can just blame Obama.

ah no, a lot of people decided before he was elected we didn't want his kind of TRANSFORMING of our country. It's you people who were butt hurt over that because we weren't going to let them roll over us like they did with OscamCare

Forum List

Back