Why are Republicans terrified of free and fair elections?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
What's up with all the voter suppression and dirty tricks that Republicans are using to keep certain people from voting? I haven't heard of even one report of Democrats engaging in voter suppression and dirty tricks.

What do you think? Are you ashamed? Do you think this is fair? Constitutional?

Your State-by-State Guide to GOP Voter Suppression

Combatting GOP Voter Suppression Tactics

Republicans rigged our democracy. Here's how Democrats can fight back | David Faris

The Republican Party Emerges From Decades of Court Supervision - The Atlantic

North Carolina is the epicenter of the fight over voting rights ahead of the midterms

Last edited:
What's up with all the voter suppression and dirty tricks that Republicans are using to keep certain people from voting? I haven't heard of even one report of Democrats engaging in voter suppression and dirty tricks.

Republicans rigged our democracy. Here's how Democrats can fight back | David Faris

North Carolina is the epicenter of the fight over voting rights ahead of the midterms

Elections are close. If they can hassle a percentage of likely Democratic voters out of voting they will. Remember this is for the betterment of the team not democracy.

What a load of left wing horse shit..

You idiots wouldn't know free or fair elections if they bit you on the ass... Tell me again who rigged the last one and tried to rig the national election..??. Hilary is a fucking criminal who needs to be in jail..

Who rigged "the last one"? Credible proof? Credible links?

You're losing because you suck, in a major way.

That's not to say that republicans and Trumpsters don't have big problems...They most certainly do.

It's because YOU SUCK!!!

What a load of left wing horse shit..

You idiots wouldn't know free or fair elections if they bit you on the ass... Tell me again who rigged the last one and tried to rig the national election..??. Hilary is a fucking criminal who needs to be in jail..

Who rigged "the last one"? Credible proof? Credible links?
lol

Bernie Sanders loves you too....

Why are Republicans terrified of free and fair elections?

Because they know, firsthand, how badly that can go.

Example of "voter suppression". Democrat hopefuls fail to fill out their registration forms correctly and are given 6 MONTHS TO FIX THE ERRORS. They don't bother and therefore do not get registered to vote. The Democrats scream:

VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!!! :206::206::uhoh3::aargh::aargh:

Example of "voter suppression". Democrat hopefuls fail to fill out their registration forms correctly and are given 6 MONTHS TO FIX THE ERRORS. They don't bother and therefore do not get registered to vote. The Democrats scream:

VOTER SUPPRESSION!!!!!! :206::206::uhoh3::aargh::aargh:

Credible proof?

Because they will lose.

Your twisted Party has recruited ten of millions of anchor baby dropping, Democrat voting illegal wetbacks for the last 35 years.
That “fair election” ship sailed long ago.

Your twisted Party has recruited ten of millions of anchor baby dropping, Democrat voting illegal wetbacks for the last 35 years.
That “fair election” ship sailed long ago.
She hates Americans

Forum List

Back