A Call To Civility From The Heart: lets come together, support Trump, & make the world perfect again

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the 2016 election and the rise of Trump caused our division. Trump is exploiting these divisions.

the left are no prize either: free speech is violence on the right, but violence is free speech on the left?

let's support Trump's AGENDA without supporting his divisive behavior

the 2016 election and the rise of Trump caused our division. Trump is exploiting these divisions.

the left are no prize either: free speech is violence on the right, but violence is free speech on the left?

His agenda IS decisiveness.

We've been completely divided since Al Gore lost the 2000 election. That's when the Democrat masks began to come off.

That is kinda funny.

How about

I praise Trump for talking with North Korea (even though Obama would have been hung for it).

I wish Trump would have had a softer hand with the tariffs but hey, I like tariffs.

I am sadistically entertained by Trumps ability to import Trophy wives and score some side action after years of listening to how evil Bill Clinton was.

I criticize Trump's removing the teeth of Obama care forcing freeloaders to pay SOMETHING for their health insurance.

I criticize his divisive rhetoric.

But yeah, he isn't all good or evil. I can talk semi-rationally about him and I'd hope his supporters can talk rationally about Nancy Pelosi and his detractors can give him credit where it is due.

• Banned
"If the Democrats would stop being obstructionists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Chuck & Nancy, call me!" - President Trump

I don’t think civility means supporting your opponents agenda, it means being honest and intelligent in your discourse. People can still stand up for what they believe, but should act in a healthy and productive way when dealing their opposition.

I do agree with the rest of your OP though.

A call for civility and to come together, followed by divisive and partisan statements.

I'm not against us being civil and working together, but we all have to wake up and see what is really going on first.

Trump is not the rise of divisiveness, that has been happening for a long time.

The true opposition to the American people, and the real cause of the divide in america, is the media (propoganda) outlets. All media is biased, all media will put their own spin on a story to try to influence your perception of the news.

It's TRUE, politicians add to this problem, but probably the most polarizing force in the world today is talk radio and biased news.

His agenda IS decisiveness
How?.....don't just puke CNN talking points explain how.....his economy is benefiting all of us.....his agenda is America first not one part of America first....so where is he divisive?....

What has he done that’s divisive, he says what no body else has the balls to say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"If the Democrats would stop being obstructionists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Chuck & Nancy, call me!" - President Trump

If the right wing would just stop being hateful racists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Mitch and Kevin call me!"

His agenda IS decisiveness
How?.....don't just puke CNN talking points explain how.....his economy is benefiting all of us.....his agenda is America first not one part of America first....so where is he divisive?....

Of course his agenda is one part of America first. There is no way to call what he is doing governing, but he only supports the things his hard core supporters want. He considers the majority of the country to be the enemy.

If the right wing would just stop being hateful racists and come together, we could write up and agree to new immigration laws in less than one hour. Look at the needless pain and suffering that they are causing. Look at the horrors taking place on the Border. Mitch and Kevin call me!"

Horrors taking place on the Border? Could you elaborate?

What has he done that’s divisive, he says what no body else has the balls to say

What Bulldog is actually saying is that Rump and all Righties should simply capitulate to every she and her party has decided is the way America should be.

Yes. He says a lot of stuff that no civil adult with integrity or common sense would say. That's his problem. He's more like a spoiled child that never grew up.

Horrors taking place on the Border? Could you elaborate?

I could, but if you aren't already aware of the stolen children It would be silly to try to educate you at this point.

What Bulldog is actually saying is that Rump and all Righties should simply capitulate to every she and her party has decided is the way America should be.

What the OP is actually saying is that the majority of the country who doesn't support Trump's goals should simply capitulate to every whim Trump and the radical right has decided is the way America should be

What the OP is actually saying is that the majority of the country who doesn't support Trump's goals should simply capitulate to every whim Trump and the radical right has decided is the way America should be

At least you don't try to deny that what I said was correct. Good for you.

Forum List

Back