I'm quitting the Trump #Resistance. I'd rather put my energy into building good things.

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
So, Trump made his ass quit?

Good, I love reading about their frustration

And it's a little odd, how after two years of claiming Trump colluded with Russia, he decides to quit JUST BEFORE Muellers report is to be released

I would assume he knows that the full 'egg on the face' treatment is coming in his near future.

quote:
Despite the protestations of the nation’s citizens, Brett Kavanaugh now owns a lifetime seat on the U.S. Supreme Court. In the aftermath of his confirmation, it is tempting to ignore our collective political exhaustion and prepare for the next defensive battle against this president and his enablers in Congress. I know how you feel, as I was a proud and publicly prominent member of the resistance to the Trump administration even before its team walked into the White House.
quote:
Since Election Night 2016, my work has been the subject of countless headlines, cable news reports and nightly television talk shows. In Michael Moore’s new movie "Fahrenheit 11/9," I can be seen getting arrested during the 2016 Electoral College proceedings in Congress. From dropping Russian flags emblazoned with Trump into the Conservative Political Action Conference and coordinating the Hamilton Electors campaign to override the election results, I have personally given the man in the bully pulpit quite a few bad news days.

But if you have engaged in these resistance efforts relentlessly since the last election, like me, there is a sinking feeling that fighting a president without access to any real levers of power is akin to fighting the tides of the ocean.
I'm quitting the Trump #Resistance. I'd rather put my energy into building good things.

Last edited by a moderator:

And it's a little odd, how after two years of claiming Trump colluded with Russia, he decides to quit JUST BEFORE Muellers report is to be released

I would assume he knows that the full 'egg on the face' treatment is coming in his near future.

quote:
Despite the protestations of the nation’s citizens, Brett Kavanaugh now owns a lifetime seat on the U.S. Supreme Court. In the aftermath of his confirmation, it is tempting to ignore our collective political exhaustion and prepare for the next defensive battle against this president and his enablers in Congress. I know how you feel, as I was a proud and publicly prominent member of the resistance to the Trump administration even before its team walked into the White House.
quote:
Since Election Night 2016, my work has been the subject of countless headlines, cable news reports and nightly television talk shows. In Michael Moore’s new movie "Fahrenheit 11/9," I can be seen getting arrested during the 2016 Electoral College proceedings in Congress. From dropping Russian flags emblazoned with Trump into the Conservative Political Action Conference and coordinating the Hamilton Electors campaign to override the election results, I have personally given the man in the bully pulpit quite a few bad news days.

But if you have engaged in these resistance efforts relentlessly since the last election, like me, there is a sinking feeling that fighting a president without access to any real levers of power is akin to fighting the tides of the ocean.
if youre going to quote the article, dont cherry pick. You missed the most important part.
'I was violently attacked by a group of Trump supporters in downtown Manhattan. They choked me around the neck with a military-style chokehold and then threw me down an entire flight of stairs. '

He's resigning to try to get them to stop attacking him. Seem wimpy to me.

quote:
quote:

if youre going to quote the article, dont cherry pick. You missed the most important part.
'I was violently attacked by a group of Trump supporters in downtown Manhattan. They choked me around the neck with a military-style chokehold and then threw me down an entire flight of stairs. '

LOL

Antifa soyboy got his ass kicked.

quote:
quote:

I sure hope the police arrested those responsible.

Forum List

Back