Why are Republicans screaming that Facebook blocking white terrorists is not fair?

Because its discrimination against a protected class.
What about black supremacists? Or asian supremacists?
Does facebook not think they can be proud and think they are numero uno? Are they racist as well as bigoted?
Sad. Sad indeed.

I couldn't give a shit about white supremacists and their ilk, however, I do care about freedom of speech and they have a right to say whatever they'd like, regardless of how repugnant, ridiculous or outright insane I personally find it.

Facebook, however, does have the right to dictate what can and cannot be spread on their platform so I have no issues with their actions either.

Why are Republicans screaming that Facebook blocking white terrorists is not fair?

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country.

I have a suspicion.

Anyone else?

How about a link to something supporting your claim that Facebook is blocking "white terrorists" and republicans are screaming about it.

For bonus points, including what the republicans are actually saying.

This is a rhetorical statement of course. I know that you libs just say shit, and it does not mean anything.

My asking for you to include a link relevant to your topic, is just a funny game I play.

Because most conservatives are ignorant as to what constitutes free speech.

We know that it is not threatened by banning certain assholes from a press conference.

The hard core commies that remain at the event, will spout the same propaganda points thinly veiled as questions, that the banned assholes would have, so the "speech" in question will still be spoken.

Black nationalist and racial supremacist Louis Farakhan has over one million followers on facebook and there's hundreds of similar themed pages promoting an ideology that would be banned from the platform, if the advocate was white. There's also many benign black separatist groups that encourage black independence without advocating violence or race hate and these too would be banned from Facebook if they were white people.

Facebook's new censorship policy is targeted racial discrimination.

Because its discrimination against a protected class.
What about black supremacists? Or asian supremacists?
Does facebook not think they can be proud and think they are numero uno? Are they racist as well as bigoted?
Sad. Sad indeed.
I never heard of them. But I have heard and posted links showing that 3/4 of terrorist attacks in the United States come from right wingers. I bet you every single one of them is Republican.

Forum List

Back