Why are people still attacking Bruce Jenner?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
A few coworkers just won't let it die. I tried explaining that getting elective surgery to modify his body is his prerogative. They won't listen to me so I more or less gave up.

No one would care about any cross-dressing, self-mutilating queer. But the media keeps throwing it in everyone's face and most people are disgusted by it.

A few coworkers just won't let it die. I tried explaining that getting elective surgery to modify his body is his prerogative. They won't listen to me so I more or less gave up.

You shouldn't talk about why freaks of nature do stupid stuff. Lot of freak shows out there, Bruce is just a lost soul is all. Many like him out there unfortunately. And to think he has a mom and dad to go to their graves wondering how they could of failed their son so miserably. Sad indeed

-Geaux

Jenner is free to do as he chooses, and since he has chosen to air his life and his choices, we are free to respond and comment.

omg, now you can't talk about the idiot who is being SHOVED in our faces as if they are in some freak show or something or be accused of: attacking what was once a HULKING athletic MAN

I understand that, but it's still silly and hateful. His pretending to be a woman doesn't hurt anyone physically.

No, but it is creepier than shit.

I consider myself pretty liberal on gay rights and shit. But entertaining this delusion that you aren't the sex you were born with is pretty silly.

I also think that Jenner is a reality TV whore who is just doing this for attention.

11027510_10153279786021638_4364624758882012472_n.jpg

why the hell should they? this media along with people like you keeps parading him in our face. NO ONE gives a crap about the IT. millions knew HIM when he was a outstanding athlete. now look at him, which I prefer not to. he makes an ugly "pretend" woman

why the hell should they? this media along with people like you keeps parading him in our face. NO ONE gives a crap about the IT. millions knew HIM when he was a outstanding athlete. now look at him, which I prefer not to. he makes an ugly woman
Because clearly they do care when they're still talking about him. Look, I get it. He's a guy with a mental illness who had his body surgically altered to resemble a woman. Nobody's debating that. I'm just questioning the point of harboring so much animosity towards him for it.

I understand that, but it's still silly and hateful. His pretending to be a woman doesn't hurt anyone physically.

I consider myself pretty liberal on gay rights and shit. But entertaining this delusion that you aren't the sex you were born with is pretty silly.

I also think that Jenner is a reality TV whore who is just doing this for attention.
I guess I need to buy a lottery ticket. I finally agreed with you.

I guess I need to buy a lottery ticket. I finally agreed with you.

Double kudos to Joe

-Geaux

omg, now you can't talk about the idiot who is being SHOVED in our faces as if they are in some freak show or something or be accused of: attacking what was once a HULKING athletic MAN

In a way he kind of personifies what liberals are trying to do to this country. The wussification of America, especially its men, is part of the Agenda.

I never heard much about him anymore.... sad story though....

In a way he kind of personifies what liberals are trying to do to this country. The wussification of America, especially its men, is part of the Agenda.

If everyone doesn't bow to him and act like what he's doing is Something Heroic. then you get accused of hating him. they gave him his own freaking reality T.V SHOW yet people aren't suppose to TALK about him.

People still talk about him because they still have the right to talk about anyone that they choose to talk about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back