Does America Need A Female President?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
America doesn't "need" a woman president, it needs a good presidential candidate. Now if a woman comes along and is a good presidential candidate, then America needs THAT SPECIFIC WOMAN. But the blanket idea of "woman president = good" is complete and utter nonsense. America needs a woman president no more than it needs a white, middle aged, male president of wealthy birth.

Hillary is banking on the country thinking it is time for a woman president. It's all she has since she can't run on her record.

The country has had a woman President for 7 very long years. Look what she accomplished. Sweet Fuck All!

NO we don't NEED a woman President just BECAUSE. everyone thought we NEEDED to put in a black President and look what the hell we got for it.

America doesn't "need" a woman president, it needs a good presidential candidate. Now if a woman comes along and is a good presidential candidate, then America needs THAT SPECIFIC WOMAN. But the blanket idea of "woman president = good" is complete and utter nonsense. America needs a woman president no more than it needs a white, middle aged, male president of wealthy birth.
We definitely don't need another liberal black president.

NO we don't NEED a woman President just BECAUSE. everyone thought we NEEDED to put in a black President and look what the hell we got for it.
Stephanie, I didn't vote for Barak Obama because he is black. Neither did I NOT vote for him because he is black. I voted for him because of Sarah Palin. In 2000 I would have voted for McCain had he won the nomination, but he was slimed and overrun by the Bush/Cheney machine. Since that time my opinion of McCain has changed, but please believe me when I tell you "everyone" didn't think in 2008 that we "NEEDED" a black President. Quite a few of us like the better message...twice!

It will be a long time before a Presidential candidate ever uses the catchphrase 'Hope and Change' again. That alone defines what sort of bullshit job BOBO did.

Yes...we got a decent President....the driving you nuts is just icing on the cake.
That's the difference between you and many others. You settled for a "decent" President.
Unfortunately the country was needing an 'outstanding' President.
BOBO was 'block-voted' in solely on the color of his skin. He had Zero experience doing anything. He did hold the record for being the Senator who voted 'Present' the most times. As you know voting 'Present' means not voting.
71% of those polled in 'non-partisan' polls say they believe the country is headed in the wrong direction.

Yes...we got a decent President....the driving you nuts is just icing on the cake.
You talk like a conservative at times and you think this POS in our white. House is decent? Turn in your card.

Silly old woman, we voted for Barack Obama because his policies made more sense for us than did those presented by McCain or Romney.

You talk like a conservative at times and you think this POS in our white. House is decent? Turn in your card.
Another mindless partisan flapping yap. In what ways is President Obama 'indecent'? He inherited a major recession threatening to turn into the Second Great Republican Depression. And he turned that around, in spite of the GOP doing everything it could to create that Depression. His Obamacare has enabled many more millions of Americans to have at least minimal Health Insurance. In general, he has been a good and decent President.

Silly old woman, we voted for Barack Obama because his policies made more sense for us than did those presented by McCain or Romney.
Yes, he was in the right place at the right time with his political positions. And besides he is black. Two birds, one stone.

It doesn't matter to me if our leader is a man or woman, black or white, etc. All that should ever matter is what they stand for. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Another mindless partisan flapping yap. In what ways is President Obama 'indecent'? He inherited a major recession threatening to turn into the Second Great Republican Depression. And he turned that around, in spite of the GOP doing everything it could to create that Depression. His Obamacare has enabled many more millions of Americans to have at least minimal Health Insurance. In general, he has been a good and decent President.

Talk about mindless crap. Democrats caused the recession and housing bust. That is documented video evidence on YouTube even. . We are in negative growth. Obama regime changed the metrics. Obamacare fucked up healthcare for all of us just to make a few deadbeats insured. One trillion pissed away for a couple million. Billions for a website that still goes down and doesn't deliver. Everything Obama touches turns to shit.

This country can't afford what you consider a successful Obama administration.

Last edited:
So nobody voted for Romney or McCain because they weren`t black. Got it. We don`t have any white racists in this country and that`s good to know:)

Forum List

Back