Why are people like me so ADVERSE to Obama presidency??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
With most of the MSM up Obama's leg that he literally is perceived as a "god"..(think I'm kidding? read this quote")
When it came to Bush???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters.org

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek
So folks right then and there YOU have to admit the MSM is BIASED..

So given that fact why else would people like me be so adverse to Obama?

FACTS! The FACTS are that Obama's policies and ideology are destroying our country, our jobs, OUR WORK ethic!

Seriously folks, why would people like me absorb the hatred for people like me, the vitriol, the name calling ..(MIND you no mention of FACTS though) that Obama supporters exhibit? I mean why would people like me want to be the butts of jokes from Stewart,Letterman, and all those "cool,hip" together supposedly people?

Are we masochists? Do we like to be called granny killers? Baby killers. War on Women? Racists? Those are all terms used about people that simple want the FACTS about Obama's destructive ideology!
Today's news.. Today:Nov 17,2012 EPA doesn't care if food prices will go higher!!!

EPA has denied the requests for the waiver of the renewable fuel standard.
The Agency recognizes that this year’s drought has created significant hardships in many sectors of the economy, however, the agency’s extensive analysis makes clear that Congressional requirements for a waiver have not been met and that waiving the RFS would have little, if any, impact on ethanol demand over the time period analyzed.

WHY? With food shortages due to the drought.. WHY are they being so stringent???

If you are looking at this issue from the “who’s-eating-our-lunch” perspective, you may be interested in a statement, issued today by the National Council of Chain Restaurants (NCCR). Rob Green, NCCR Executive Director, states,
“We are very disappointed in the Environmental Protection Agency’s decision not to grant a waiver from the Renewable Fuel Standard ethanol mandate.This year’s catastrophic drought seriously reduced corn yields and has lead to a situation where the RFS’ unsustainable mandates force ethanol fuel to commandeer a shrunken pool of available corn for food and livestock feed.
The RFS statute provides a safety valve – in the form of a waiver – for precisely this kind of situation, but the EPA has failed to let it work. We will now face higher prices as a result
Pork Producers are Disappointed by EPA Denial of Corn Ethanol Waiver | National Hog Farmer Blog

So folks do you that support Obama WANT higher food prices??
Do you folks UNDERSTAND this is just ONE of thousands of EPA rulings that are COSTING AMERICANS more and more money! And this is just the EPA!!!!

Health insurance premiums will climb according to the people that calculate premiums i.e. "ACTUARIES"!!! 122% INCREASE in premiums from 2013 to 2017!!
Again all because a President WANTS to destroy American businesses..i.e. 1,300 health insurance companies WILL NOT survive because people will NOT be able to afford it!
FACTS fOLKS...

SO just wait a second before you Obama supporters respond.. WAIT!!! Think! are these truly actions that are "good" for Americans????

Forum List

Back