Why are our children taught that Columbus discovered North America?

Fuck that it wasn't the Vikings. It was ALIENS!!! :eek:

aliens4n-3-web.jpg

• Banned
It's fairly common knowledge that Vikings were here far earlier. Why are we teaching and inaccurate history? What is the purpose?
Actually the Indians were here earlier than the vikings...
Actually if you could comprehend what you read it never said who was here first. I only questioned what was taught in schools.

As to your post you are wrong. The Myans/Aztec's were here before the Indians lol. But of course if we go back far enough and discuss the land bridge it was Europeans.

You should just shut up so as to not expose your continued ignorance

It's fairly common knowledge that Vikings were here far earlier. Why are we teaching and inaccurate history? What is the purpose?
Actually if you could comprehend what you read it never said who was here first. I only questioned what was taught in schools.

As to your post you are wrong. The Myans/Aztec's were here before the Indians lol. But of course if we go back far enough and discuss the land bridge it was Europeans.

Well let us expose the full truth and not your usual half ass attempts at every thing in life...

"Why are our children taught that Columbus discovered North America?"

They aren't.

They aren't.
Do you have children currently in school? Grandkids?
I do so. I know exactly what they're being taught as we discuss it.
Is it possible that some districts follow different curriculum? Or do you think everyone gets the same education?

They aren't.
Gramps just needed someone to bitch at...
He's as wrong as you
Oh I know your type..
Why does your name denote top poster of the month? Shouldn't it say no life of the month?

They aren't.
He's as wrong as you
Oh I know your type..
Why does your name denote top poster of the month? Shouldn't it say no life of the month?
Did you hook up with GT on Skype?

They aren't.
He's as wrong as you
Oh I know your type..
Did you hook up with GT on Skype?
Nope, I got on after his show

Europeans didn't cross the land bridge. Those were Asians.

Forum List

Back