Why Are Liberals Degrading Leading Conservative Candidates? Are They Scared Of Them ?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:clap2:

Who are they kidding? They are already bashing Donald Trump, not taking him seriously. Trumps Candidacy is just a publicity stunt? As if Donald Trump would waste his time campaigning for President then come May/June tell the world it was all a joke? LIBERALS ARE FEARING A TRUMP VS OBAMA Race! There are a number of Republicans who would whip Obama's butt in 2012. If Trump does run, and wins, can you imagine a Trump/Ryan,,or Trump/Rubio ticket? either ticket would have Obama in need of laxatives on a daily basis! They will do the same to Romney and Pawlenty. They are all just too Dumb To Be President! (oh, and Obama is too smart???):eek:

Who are they kidding? They are already bashing Donald Trump, not taking him seriously. Trumps Candidacy is just a publicity stunt? As if Donald Trump would waste his time campaigning for President then come May/June tell the world it was all a joke? LIBERALS ARE FEARING A TRUMP VS OBAMA Race! There are a number of Republicans who would whip Obama's butt in 2012. If Trump does run, and wins, can you imagine a Trump/Ryan,,or Trump/Rubio ticket? either ticket would have Obama in need of laxatives on a daily basis! They will do the same to Romney and Pawlenty. They are all just too Dumb To Be President! (oh, and Obama is too smart???):eek:

Why would anyone, liberal or conservative, take Donald Trump seriously as a presidential candidate? Were you the same guy stating that liberals fear Sarah Palin because they fear her?

I am sure that the Republicans could find a good presidential candidate in 2012 (of course nothing is certain - McCain....), but it will not be Trump. Donald Trump, he would NEVER do anything for publicity......

• Banned

Why would anyone, liberal or conservative, take Donald Trump seriously as a presidential candidate? Were you the same guy stating that liberals fear Sarah Palin because they fear her?

I am sure that the Republicans could find a good presidential candidate in 2012 (of course nothing is certain - McCain....), but it will not be Trump. Donald Trump, he would NEVER do anything for publicity......

No,,,I wasn't the one who said that Libs Feared Sarah Palin. (and why did they fear her anyway? she was never a leading candidate) But They must fear a Ryan/Rubio Ticket! or any ticket with Chris Christie on it.:eusa_angel:

I sure would like to see these "conservative" candidates because I see none, the ones you call republicans and Tea Party are *NOT* conservatives. True conservatives care about the country and its people, not outsourcing jobs to China.

Forum List

Back