Why Are Liberals Degrading Leading Conservative Candidates? Are They Scared Of Them ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by EdSchultzIsFat, Apr 11, 2011.

1. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    :clap2:

Who are they kidding? They are already bashing Donald Trump, not taking him seriously. Trumps Candidacy is just a publicity stunt? As if Donald Trump would waste his time campaigning for President then come May/June tell the world it was all a joke? LIBERALS ARE FEARING A TRUMP VS OBAMA Race! There are a number of Republicans who would whip Obama's butt in 2012. If Trump does run, and wins, can you imagine a Trump/Ryan,,or Trump/Rubio ticket? either ticket would have Obama in need of laxatives on a daily basis! They will do the same to Romney and Pawlenty. They are all just too Dumb To Be President! (oh, and Obama is too smart???):eek:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. barry1960

barry1960 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Why would anyone, liberal or conservative, take Donald Trump seriously as a presidential candidate? Were you the same guy stating that liberals fear Sarah Palin because they fear her?

I am sure that the Republicans could find a good presidential candidate in 2012 (of course nothing is certain - McCain....), but it will not be Trump. Donald Trump, he would NEVER do anything for publicity......

3. EdSchultzIsFat

EdSchultzIsFat BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45
    No,,,I wasn't the one who said that Libs Feared Sarah Palin. (and why did they fear her anyway? she was never a leading candidate) But They must fear a Ryan/Rubio Ticket! or any ticket with Chris Christie on it.:eusa_angel:

4. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    I sure would like to see these "conservative" candidates because I see none, the ones you call republicans and Tea Party are *NOT* conservatives. True conservatives care about the country and its people, not outsourcing jobs to China.