Why are liberals afraid of the UNEDITED Ethridge video?

The idiot politician certainly has the right to ask the name of a person addressing him. He also certainly has the right to ignore people who are asking him questions.

He has absolutely no fucking right whatsoever to put his hands on another person. Period.

I'd be charging this motherfucker with assault.

That's not entirely true. When someone invades your personal space to a certain degree, you are permitted to use force in deflecting that person.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUI36tPKDg4]YouTube - Buzz Aldrin Punches Bart Sibrel[/ame]

Charges were dropped against Buzz in this incident for that very reason.

HOWEVER - Since he did not even attempt to avoid the situation that I can see in this video, I don't think that provision would apply to this man.

The idiot politician walked up to the kid with the camera who was not moving and the idiot politician didn't "deflect" anyone. In fact, he grabbed the kid with the camera and pulled towards himself.

The kids with the camera might have had an agenda but it was the idiot politician that became violent.

I am not defending Ethridge, in fact I explicitly said I don't think the law permitted an attack. But seriously guys - You act like he went after him with a baseball bat. He grabbed the kid's wrist then put his arm around him eerily - I'm not a lawyer, but I'm not so sure that qualifies as assault. He didn't strike the kid, and certainly didn't injure him.

I'm sorry folks but life is life and when a flucking clown, who is only interested in horseshit propaganda accosts you on the street, the congressmen had every right. No wonder life today is so litigious, no has the balls to settle the matter then and now. Everything becomes a tragedy of major portions. Bawaawaa....

Forum List

Back