Why are liberals afraid of the UNEDITED Ethridge video?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
camera angle 1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wxCr6ZRps]YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #1[/ame]

camera angle 2 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9RXyCVfeEI]YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #2[/ame]

I really think this is a separate subject (mods if you don't, think it's a separate subject, please excuse not trying to cause trouble).

I just want to know why liberals can't be man enough to say something on this?

Surely, if this was a Republican they would never shut up about it. They didn't shut up for two years over Macaca. But this happens, and first they try to suggest some gotcha plot against the Congressman and then they all just clam up.

Surely, you have something to say about this. Have you no sense of decency? He was assaulting a kid! I have a daughter about that age in college. Doing the same kind of projects, and not out of conservatism, but just class assignments.

Did their actions deserve Ethridge's violence? Man up and simply admit the Congressman was wrong.

Is their no low, too low for liberals?

camera angle 1 YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #1

camera angle 2 YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #2

I really think this is a separate subject (mods if you don't, think it's a separate subject, please excuse not trying to cause trouble).

Surely, if this was a Republican they would never shut up about it. They didn't shut up for two years over Macaca. But this happens, and first they try to suggest some gotcha plot against the Congressman and then they all just clam up.

Surely, you have something to say about this. Have you no sense of decency? He was assaulting a kid! I have a daughter about that age in college. Doing the same kind of projects, and not out of conservatism, but just class assignments.

Did their actions deserve Ethridge's violence? Man up and simply admit the Congressman was wrong.

I am reasonably certain that somehow the Obamarrhoidal Idiots like RDeany-Weanie, Zonya-Bologna, Punk Time, etc., will find a way to blame BOOSH for this crazed Whackjob Etheridge's mental breakdown......but then how can you blame a person when his job, nowadays, is associated with his connection to the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector, and one who surrenders 3500+ acres of American Territory in Arizona to Mexico ??????

Last edited:
I can't say that i've seen anyone try to defend this guy. If you know of a thread in which I can read as much pray tell.

Personally, I find the behavior inexcusable and would have no problem seeing this dude raked across the coals of any applicable law.

Good for the congressman, if someone accosts you on the street you have every right to ask the question. I wish he had punched the wingnut in the face, good solid knockdown for the idiots who do nothing but bitch and moan now that they are out of power. (oh I know that would be mean to the child.) Someone ask the baby with the camera why he isn't serving the nation in Iraq or Afghanistan, probably living off mommy and daddy and stirring up nonsense because he can do that in a free nation, he would never fight for.

Bravo Bob, tell him so here. Congressman Bob Etheridge | Serving North Carolina's 2nd District

Last edited:
You have a right to demand someone identify themselves to you? Under what portion of the Constitution, law, or court decision do you base that statement on?

You have a right to demand someone identify themselves to you? Under what portion of the Constitution, law, or court decision do you base that statement on?

If someone is annoying you with inane questions and a camera in your face, you have every right in my world, not everything in life requires mommy and daddy or the constitution's permission. Grow up.

Good for the congressman, if someone accosts you on the street you have every right to ask the question. I wish he had punched the wingnut in the face, good solid knockdown for the idiots who do nothing but bitch and moan now that they are out of power. (oh I know that would be mean to the child.) Someone ask the baby with the camera why he isn't serving the nation in Iraq or Afghanistan, probably living off mommy and daddy and stirring up nonsense because he can do that in a free nation, he would never fight for.

Bravo Bob, tell him so here. Congressman Bob Etheridge | Serving North Carolina's 2nd District

Accosts you? What the crap are you talking about?

You did not see the same video I saw, the kids asked how are you doing Congressmen? They did not touch him.

While I myself might not want to be videoed, I would walk away like most sane human beings would.

The Congressman is a public figure, he expect to be video taped or photographed, but to grab someone several times the way he did is inexcusable.

Someone grabs me like that and refuses to let go, one of us would be on the ground licking his wounds.

Before the libs start, self defense is a Right! The kid should have exercised his Rights on that bafoon!

camera angle 1 YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #1

camera angle 2 YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #2

I am reasonably certain that somehow the Obamarrhoidal Idiots like RDeany-Weanie, Zonya-Bologna, Punk Time, etc., will find a way to blame BOOSH for this crazed Whackjob Etheridge's mental breakdown......but then how can you blame a person when his job, nowadays, is associated with his connection to the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector, and one who surrenders 3500+ acres of American Territory in Arizona to Mexico ??????

I would LOVE to see liberals spin this was really Bush's fault. That would be a hoot!

:lol::lol:

Why are whitey rightys so stupid that they do not realize ALL video is edited?

Hey guys. Look at the liberals who didn't watch the two UNEDITED videos!

If someone is annoying you with inane questions and a camera in your face, you have every right in my world, not everything in life requires mommy and daddy or the constitution's permission. Grow up.

Or you could just actually exercise your real rights and walk away. That idiot choose to physically assault someone who asked him a question, and your attempt to defend him just makes you look like an idiot. Etheridge himself is not making excuses, so why are you? I admire his apology a lot more than your stupid attempts to defend the indefensible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOAMVH5d9M"]YouTube - Congressman Apologizes for Outburst[/ame]

I think we see who needs to grow up. A camera and the question, Do you support the Obama agenda, justifies assault?

Really????????

Is that what liberals stand by?????

Has Obama become so odious that asking if you support Obama's agenda is a provocation?????

Really??????????

You throw the president under the bus to save a Congressman????

Really??????

Keep up that one liberals.

It's getting funnier by the minute!

:lol::lol::lol:

Why ya quotin me fuckwit? I could not care less what a liberal or even you watch or don't watch.

The point is that there is nothing that makes it to your television that isn't aimed at selling you something...even if it is just the mouthwash for your bad breath.:lol::lol:

You pea brains think you saw something just because it is on the tube? Dream on moron...... If you were not there then you didn't see shit.

Why ya quotin me fuckwit? I could not care less what a liberal or even you watch or don't watch.

The point is that there is nothing that makes it to your television that isn't aimed at selling you something...even if it is just the mouthwash for your bad breath.:lol::lol:

You pea brains think you saw something just because it is on the tube? Dream on moron...... If you were not there then you didn't see shit.

I think we see the moron when he thinks an unedited YOUTUBE video is the same as "what makes it to your television."

Typical, thinks he's sooooooooo schmart, but hasn't a damn clue.

And you still didn't watch the UNEDITED videos.

I try to keep it civil, but I am in NO FREAKING MOOD to suffer fools right now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isn't that what Etheridge and the rest of the libturds are bitching at Arizona about??

We were secretly happy when Joe Wilson yelled "YOU LIE" too. :eusa_angel:

Isn't that what Etheridge and the rest of the libturds are bitching at Arizona about??

When it comes down to it ...... WTF can you expect from the Obamarrhoidal turds ?

Answer: EXACTLY what we're getting.

The idiot politician certainly has the right to ask the name of a person addressing him. He also certainly has the right to ignore people who are asking him questions.

He has absolutely no fucking right whatsoever to put his hands on another person. Period.

I'd be charging this motherfucker with assault.

I'm not sure if that will happen because these kids might end up getting death threats from the cuckoos at the Huffington Post. You know how that goes. First they will look at their SAT scores, their parents' income tax returns, who they slept with, etc.

It wouldn't be worth it. The embarrassment to Etheridge should be justice enough.

Forum List

Back