Why are liberals afraid of the UNEDITED Ethridge video?

Discussion in 'Media' started by teapartysamurai, Jun 15, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    camera angle 1 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wxCr6ZRps]YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #1[/ame]

camera angle 2 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9RXyCVfeEI]YouTube - Complete, un-edited Etheridge Video - Camera #2[/ame]

I really think this is a separate subject (mods if you don't, think it's a separate subject, please excuse not trying to cause trouble).

I just want to know why liberals can't be man enough to say something on this?

Surely, if this was a Republican they would never shut up about it. They didn't shut up for two years over Macaca. But this happens, and first they try to suggest some gotcha plot against the Congressman and then they all just clam up.

Surely, you have something to say about this. Have you no sense of decency? He was assaulting a kid! I have a daughter about that age in college. Doing the same kind of projects, and not out of conservatism, but just class assignments.

Did their actions deserve Ethridge's violence? Man up and simply admit the Congressman was wrong.

Is their no low, too low for liberals?

2. gautama

gautama BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +336
    I am reasonably certain that somehow the Obamarrhoidal Idiots like RDeany-Weanie, Zonya-Bologna, Punk Time, etc., will find a way to blame BOOSH for this crazed Whackjob Etheridge's mental breakdown......but then how can you blame a person when his job, nowadays, is associated with his connection to the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami, the Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector, and one who surrenders 3500+ acres of American Territory in Arizona to Mexico ??????

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  3. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    I can't say that i've seen anyone try to defend this guy. If you know of a thread in which I can read as much pray tell.

Personally, I find the behavior inexcusable and would have no problem seeing this dude raked across the coals of any applicable law.

4. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Why are liberals afraid of the UNEDITED Ethridge video?

Why are whitey rightys so stupid that they do not realize ALL video is edited?

5. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,310
    Good for the congressman, if someone accosts you on the street you have every right to ask the question. I wish he had punched the wingnut in the face, good solid knockdown for the idiots who do nothing but bitch and moan now that they are out of power. (oh I know that would be mean to the child.) Someone ask the baby with the camera why he isn't serving the nation in Iraq or Afghanistan, probably living off mommy and daddy and stirring up nonsense because he can do that in a free nation, he would never fight for.

Bravo Bob, tell him so here. Congressman Bob Etheridge | Serving North Carolina's 2nd District

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  6. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    You have a right to demand someone identify themselves to you? Under what portion of the Constitution, law, or court decision do you base that statement on?

7. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,310
    If someone is annoying you with inane questions and a camera in your face, you have every right in my world, not everything in life requires mommy and daddy or the constitution's permission. Grow up.

8. Gremlin-USA

Gremlin-USA <<< Me in 1970

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +186
    Accosts you? What the crap are you talking about?

You did not see the same video I saw, the kids asked how are you doing Congressmen? They did not touch him.

While I myself might not want to be videoed, I would walk away like most sane human beings would.

The Congressman is a public figure, he expect to be video taped or photographed, but to grab someone several times the way he did is inexcusable.

Someone grabs me like that and refuses to let go, one of us would be on the ground licking his wounds.

Before the libs start, self defense is a Right! The kid should have exercised his Rights on that bafoon!

9. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889

I would LOVE to see liberals spin this was really Bush's fault. That would be a hoot!

:lol::lol:

10. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,889
    Hey guys. Look at the liberals who didn't watch the two UNEDITED videos!

:lol::lol: