Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston together again?

R

rdean

Bristol and Levi reportedly together again - Entertainment - Celebrities - msnbc.com

But the source reveals, "Now that Mama Palin is out of the picture and Bristol is on her own in Anchorage, they spend more time together than most people think."

-----------------------

Are they together again? Making another baby? What a "Tripp"! Is there a little "Walk a round" or a "Stroll" in the offing?

What will Sarah say?

The plot thickens.

100615-palin-johnston-hmed.grid-6x2.jpg

Bristol and Levi reportedly together again - Entertainment - Celebrities - msnbc.com

But the source reveals, "Now that Mama Palin is out of the picture and Bristol is on her own in Anchorage, they spend more time together than most people think."

-----------------------

Are they together again? Making another baby? What a "Tripp"! Is there a little "Walk a round" or a "Stroll" in the offing?

What will Sarah say?

The plot thickens.

Do you have a crush on the Palin's? :eek:

well, maybe they are both just growing up some and time is said to heal all wounds, plus both love their child...

I am a romantic....I would love to see them make amends and work this out on their own....without mama, cameras, or us....

-----------------------

What will Sarah say?

The plot thickens.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Go see a Vet about that rabies shot, you're frothing at the mouth, Moonbat

-----------------------

What will Sarah say?

The plot thickens.

Who the hell cares? She is not a public servant and is not a public figure except in your deluded head.

Good Christ, who gives a shit? By bringing this up, you're as bad as those who brought up Al Gore's alleged affair, or anyone else who gossips about the personal life and habits of well-known people.

It was funny when Bristol got preggars during the election because her mum was for abstinence in sex education. Although to give Sarah credit, she did say before it happened, if her daughter got pregnant, she would encourage her to choose life. But now her mum's just another talking head, and Bristol's a full-fledged adult now. Leave the poor girl alone.

That doesn't change the fact that Sarah Palin would still be a better President than Obama. Why should I care about her kids? I won't be electing them.

I've never held elective office but even I would be a better President than Obama. The bowl of Chicken Soup I just ate would be a better Commander in Chief.

-----------------------

What will Sarah say?

The plot thickens.

Hey! I was picking up some groceries, and I read that Brad and Jen are getting it on on the sly! I'm so excited... ;) Isn't that rad? :razz:

-----------------------

What will Sarah say?

The plot thickens.

This cant be, the righty's said all kinds of vile things against that guy. Will they welcome him with open arms now?

lol

That doesn't change the fact that Sarah Palin would still be a better President than Obama. Why should I care about her kids? I won't be electing them.

I've never held elective office but even I would be a better President than Obama. The bowl of Chicken Soup I just ate would be a better Commander in Chief.

Imagine how angry you will be after 6 more years of Obama....:doubt:

In news that is actually interesting about famous people, Julia Roberts went through with the adoption and is looking forward to raising the kid.

She may be a goof (remember what she did for a valentines gift for her hubby, just before the news about him got out?), but she is a good-hearted goof.

Forum List

Back