Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

The more I think about it, the more I think the decision by Democratic candidates to avoid the FOX Noise Debates is the correct one. FOX Noise has less to do with reporting news than it does serving as the GOP propaganda unit. Why should the Democratic candidates give FOX the appearance being an honest, credible broker (which it isn't) as a news organization? Why should Democrats give credence to FOX Noise's motto "Fair and Balanced" , when it is neither?

Fear has nothing to do with it.

The more I think about it, the more I think the decision by Democratic candidates to avoid the FOX Noise Debates is the correct one. FOX Noise has less to do with reporting news than it does serving as the GOP propaganda unit. Why should the Democratic candidates give FOX the appearance being an honest, credible broker (which it isn't) as a news organization? Why should Democrats give credence to FOX Noise's motto "Fair and Balanced" , when it is neither?

Fear has nothing to do with it.

Why not avoid the #1 rated cable news network if you want to reach out to people

Let them go on CNN or MSNBC -then nobody will have to listen to them

Why not avoid the #1 rated cable news network if you want to reach out to people

Let them go on CNN or MSNBC -then nobody will have to listen to them

it is the primaries... who are they reaching out to during primary season?

do you really think that a vast majority of hard core primary voting democrats watch Faux? :badgrin:

it is the primaries... who are they reaching out to during primary season?

do you really think that a vast majority of hard core primary voting democrats watch Faux? :badgrin:

They are #1 - much to the dismay of libs like you, CNN, and MSNBC

Some Dems must be watching

Yea, thats pretty ridiculess to say there was a 60% decreas in deaths in iraq. That would mean, the insurgents would have to be 60% less violent, because this surge has done nothing. Insurgents dont fight straight up wars, they fight guerilla style, otherwise the surge would have worked. And Its pretty sad that a third of all american deaths were kids under the age of 22, imagine, some of them are not even old enough to buy a beer, and they are out there dying. Not to mention two thirds of those deaths were people under 25. Thats over half. We shouldnt say bring our troops home, we should say please find our kids and bring them home.

They are #1 - much to the dismay of libs like you, CNN, and MSNBC

Some Dems must be watching

some dems must be watching. brilliant. now...how about answering my question:

how many hard core primary voting democrats do you think watch Fox news?

How many hard core primary voting democrats do you think would change channels to whatever station was carrying the democratic primary debate?

some dems must be watching. brilliant. now...how about answering my question:

How many hard core primary voting democrats do you think would change channels to whatever station was carrying the democratic primary debate?

A hell of alot of people watch Fox News - did you see the link to the ratings

Or did you ignore it?

A hell of alot of people watch Fox News - did you see the link to the ratings

Or did you ignore it?

that isn't what I asked you, is it? why can't you just answer my questions?

that isn't what I asked you, is it? why can't you just answer my questions?

So out of all the millions who watch Fox - there are no Dems?

So out of all the millions who watch Fox - there are no Dems?

that isn't what I said either.

I asked you how many hard core primary voting democrats watched Faux. Do you think that a vast majority of THOSE democrats watch Faux news to the exclusion of other networks?

and do you honestly think that those hard core committed, interested democratic primary voters are going to decide to turn to Faux news and watch O'Liely rather than turn to PBS or CNN or MSNBC of ABC or CBS or NBC to watch a televised debate of the candidates that are vying for their vote?

so I have once again answered YOUR question...it's your fucking turn to answer mine!

that isn't what I said either.

I asked you how many hard core primary voting democrats watched Faux. Do you think that a vast majority of THOSE democrats watch Faux news to the exclusion of other networks?

and do you honestly think that those hard core committed, interested democratic primary voters are going to decide to turn to Faux news and watch O'Liely rather than turn to PBS or CNN or MSNBC of ABC or CBS or NBC to watch a televised debate of the candidates that are vying for their vote?

so I have once again answered YOUR question...it's your fucking turn to answer mine!

It is so nice to see how Dems want to "reach out"

They will go on a "Coddle A Dictator Tour" but they do not want to talk to Fox News reporters

Some Dems watch Fox News - the same way they listen to Rush and Sean on the radio

It is so nice to see how Dems want to "reach out"

They will go on a "Coddle A Dictator Tour" but they do not want to talk to Fox News reporters

Some Dems watch Fox News - the same way they listen to Rush and Sean on the radio

why can't you ever answer the questions that are posed to you. I try to answer yours.

I have never said that "some dems" did not watch faux news...I asked you if you thought that a majority of hard core democratic primary voters watched faux...and did you think that those voters would stay on the faux channel and watch O'Liely rather than find the scheduled televised debate of their party's presidential candidate on some other network?

Please try to answer those questions.

why can't you ever answer the questions that are posed to you. I try to answer yours.

I have never said that "some dems" did not watch faux news...I asked you if you thought that a majority of hard core democratic primary voters watched faux...and did you think that those voters would stay on the faux channel and watch O'Liely rather than find the scheduled televised debate of their party's presidential candidate on some other network?

Boy, did the ratings post piss you off!

Hell, let the Dems have a temper tantrum. The folks are starting to see the Dems for what they are

Pelosi's approval ratings just took a hit over here assumption of Sec of State duties

Keep up the good work

Jay Leno to Dems: How Will You 'Stand Up to Terrorists When You're Afraid of Fox News?'
Posted by Ken Shepherd on April 11, 2007 - 10:50.
UPDATE with video link below jump.

On the April 10 "Tonight Show," host Jay Leno joked about Democrats boycotting the Fox News Channel/Congressional Black Caucus Institute debate. Wondered Leno, "How are you going to stand up to terrorists when you're afraid of Fox News?"

Maybe Jay should ask Time magazine's Joe Klein, who called the Fox News debate a "sordid event" that was a clever ploy to "pander" to a Democratic interest group.

Here's the setup and punchline:

Jay Leno: Well, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards as well as a number of other Democratic candidates say they will not participate in a presidential debate next month because the debate is on Fox News and Fox News is biased. Well, how are you going to stand up to terrorists when you're afraid of Fox News? [audience laughter]

NewsBusters senior editor Rich Noyes wrote about Democrats' boycott of the Fox News debate two days ago.

Video clips: Real (663 KB) or Windows (758 KB) Plus MP3 (116 KB)

http://newsbusters.org/node/11969

please?

no...you have never answered this question:

I have never said that "some dems" did not watch faux news...

I asked you if you thought that a majority of hard core democratic primary voters watched faux...and did you think that those voters would stay on the faux channel and watch O'Liely rather than find the scheduled televised debate of their party's presidential candidate on some other network?

and you want me to reply to a joke from a late night comedian? Ok.... it was funny. now...answer the questions above..... read them..and then actually formulate an answer with your own words. try it. do you think that hard core democratic primary voters will stay on faux news watching O'Liely if there is a scheduled debate between democratic contenders on another channel....yes or no?

no...you have never answered this question:

I have never said that "some dems" did not watch faux news...

I asked you if you thought that a majority of hard core democratic primary voters watched faux...and did you think that those voters would stay on the faux channel and watch O'Liely rather than find the scheduled televised debate of their party's presidential candidate on some other network?

and you want me to reply to a joke from a late night comedian? Ok.... it was funny. now...answer the questions above..... read them..and then actually formulate an answer with your own words. try it. do you think that hard core democratic primary voters will stay on faux news watching O'Liely if there is a scheduled debate between democratic contenders on another channel....yes or no?

I never said all Dems watched Fox - some do - not all Dems are as nutty and hate filled as you

To you it was a joke - Jay asked a question and a valid one

The numbers for San Fran nan (the self appointed Speaker of State) are starting to drop - I wonder why?

Forum List

Back