Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

Citing Michael Moore as an objective voice of journalism is rather silly.

Just sayin'.

Citing Michael Moore as an objective voice of journalism is rather silly.

Just sayin'.

I am not citing him as an objective voice. he has a point of view...he documents it. He doesn't LIE about it.

In this instance, are you suggesting that the former Fox employees interviewed in Outfoxed are LYING?

I am not citing him as an objective voice. he has a point of view...he documents it. He doesn't LIE about it.

In this instance, are you suggesting that the former Fox employees interviewed in Outfoxed are LYING?

and Greeenwald is objective?

Really? Alan Colmes parrots RNC talking points? The Libs on Brit Hume's panel parrot RNC talking points? Wow - ROVE is more powerful than I imagined.

Until Alan Colmes starts a daily countdown to the day we need to "stop Rudy Giuliani" from taking the White House in his "Stop Rudy Express"... he's nothing more than a patsy for Hannity.

Colmes is, at the very most, a right-leaning moderate. Hume is too dour for anyone to care about him.

Bring me the Ragin' Cajun to Fox and we'll talk.

are you suggesting that the objective and factual are antonyms?

all documentaries present a point of view.... that does not make them LIES.

yea, right

They just leave out the facts and package it to their audience of Fox haters

Until Alan Colmes starts a daily countdown to the day we need to "stop Rudy Giuliani" from taking the White House in his "Stop Rudy Express"... he's nothing more than a patsy for Hannity.

Colmes is, at the very most, a right-leaning moderate. Hume is too dour for anyone to care about him.

He is employed over at CC while working for Hillary. The left has no problem with that arrangment

Now if Hannity was working for Rudy and still employed at Fox News..........

So what you are really saying is that your criticisms have nothing to do with reporting (H&C is an OPINION show) - but that you are just looking for Fox to support your preferred Cult of Personality.

So what you are really saying is that your criticisms have nothing to do with reporting (H&C is an OPINION show) - but that you are just looking for Fox to support your preferred Cult of Personality.

have you SEEN outfoxed? yes or no?

the key word is LYING. Are you suggesting that their statements about Fox news and its practices are LIES? yes or no?

quit your fucking nonstop tap dancing and answer a goddamned question.

just like how the clinton lovers dismiss all the charges made by former staffers - are they all lying?

Fox News drives libs nuts by creaming the left wing media

have you SEEN outfoxed? yes or no?

What on earth does this have to do with pointing out that H&C is an OPINION Show?

The answer is no - I refuse to put any profit in Michael Moore's pockets.

What on earth does this have to do with pointing out that H&C is an OPINION Show?

The answer is no - I refuse to put any profit in Michael Moore's pockets.

it has to do with whether Fox editorializes news.

and Michael Moore dod not produce or direct "outfoxed" so what does your refusal to put money in his pockets have to do with your seeing the movie?

it has to do with whether Fox editorializes news.

and Michael Moore dod not produce or direct "outfoxed" so what does your refusal to put money in his pockets have to do with your seeing the movie?

If any network editorializes its news - it is CNN

Forum List

Back