Why Are Democrats So Fired Up to Turn a Tiny Strip of Sand (aka Israel) Into Another Homo Roof Tossing Region?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Israel

IMG_8185.gif

That tiny sliver of purple is Israel. Recognizes same sex marriages from all over the world.
The other regions- not so much.

IMG_8186.jpeg

We can talk about womens rights next.
American womens rights grouyhave no issues with the gang rapes of women, the only ones talking are downplaying what the Pals do to women. The rest are silent which is condoning.
1700755854276.jpeg

Last edited:
This is what happens when G-d isn't important to so many. Even in Israel unfortunately you have fewer and fewer actual practicing Jews and more and more who connect to Judaism only culturaly or ethnically. It's a shame really but it is the reality of 2023. As a student of history, the day I first realized the geographical size of Israel to its neighbours was the day I realized they will be in a constant struggle for ther existence. Jew, Christian,.Muslim, Hindu or Atheist, the geographical circumstances cannot be ignored. Judaism equates to progress. It is the most fascinating religion and I have studied quite a few in my pursuit of Truth.

Forum List

Back