Why are big corporate Restaurateurs having an audience with Trump?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump hears restaurant owners' worries, sees good days ahead
They called for extending the eight-week period in which they must spend their Paycheck Protection Program loans to 24 weeks. That would give them more time to adjust to the new customer constraints they face as states place limits on how many people can dine at restaurants.
Understand these are the big chain money making restaurant owners, asking tax payers to pay their employees until customers come back. Keep in mind, these are billionaires, the real people billionaires that Trump loves, not these hillbilly white fucks that show up at his rallies, thanking him for loving white skin again.
While the billionaires get an audience with the God Trump, Tyrone's rib joint, Pedro's taco stand and poor white trash Millie's home made pies joint, all are still waiting on a stimulus check to save them...which is never coming.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, how in the hell does a stock market rally year after year after year, bestowing upon investors mounds of money and in less than 3 months, all these mf's are needing tax payers to bail them out and hold them over??? Do these mf's or do they not save money for rainy fucking days or is that just for the little guy's who own a small business?

Come this Nov, should we ever get Joe out of his basement, it is encombent upon democrats to highlight the fact, TRUMP IS ALL ABOUT BIG MONEY MO MONEY AND FUCK THE LITTLE GUY.

I generally agree with this regarding spending money we don't have. Businesses just need to ignore the order to limit customers and open up.

Stop asking for permission and start acting like Americans.

• Banned
I generally agree with this regarding spending money we don't have. Businesses just need to ignore the order to limit customers and open up.

Listen, do what you need to do, but be prepared for the worse....I personally hope all w ppl get it and sucumb to the shit like poor ass minorities are....we're all in this together, right?

They say the bigger restaurants will swallow the little ones up. It's really the republicans who want this covid to linger, after all the aged(SS and Medicare people) and the minorities will die.

They called for extending the eight-week period in which they must spend their Paycheck Protection Program loans to 24 weeks. That would give them more time to adjust to the new customer constraints they face as states place limits on how many people can dine at restaurants.
Understand these are the big chain money making restaurant owners, asking tax payers to pay their employees until customers come back. Keep in mind, these are billionaires, the real people billionaires that Trump loves, not these hillbilly white fucks that show up at his rallies, thanking him for loving white skin again.
While the billionaires get an audience with the God Trump, Tyrone's rib joint, Pedro's taco stand and poor white trash Millie's home made pies joint, all are still waiting on a stimulus check to save them...which is never coming.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, how in the hell does a stock market rally year after year after year, bestowing upon investors mounds of money and in less than 3 months, all these mf's are needing tax payers to bail them out and hold them over??? Do these mf's or do they not save money for rainy fucking days or is that just for the little guy's who own a small business?

Come this Nov, should we ever get Joe out of his basement, it is encombent upon democrats to highlight the fact, TRUMP IS ALL ABOUT BIG MONEY MO MONEY AND FUCK THE LITTLE GUY.
This is not going to be an issue, though it should be.

Keep in mind that Ears was all about enriching the wealthy and big corporations. Naturally he got little criticism for this in the MSM. Since the MSM is owned and controlled by a few billionaires, it’s unlikely they will criticize Donnie either.

These big companies employ people - and make profits! They need to die so people can do better!! Entrepreneurs make products -- and profits! Death to the Entrepreneurs!! Let us bring about the Workers Paradise -- in our lifetimes!!

No more companies!

No more profits!

Progressives are the biggest fucking retards and economic illiterates in all human history

You agree the meeting was about how to pay employees (the little guy), but in the same post you say fuck the little guy. LOL Contradict much?

I was almost ready to agree with you until you brought joe biden into it,,,

sorry but pushing joe is criminal and abusive to the elderly with mental issues,,,

TDS thread 1,605

You guys are slacking

Listen, do what you need to do, but be prepared for the worse....I personally hope all w ppl get it and sucumb to the shit like poor ass minorities are....we're all in this together, right?
No, we are NOT in this together. I will ALWAYS do what I need to do.

Forum List

Back