Why are Americans paying for the wall??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
The Donald told us about 400 times in 2016 Mexico was going to pay for it?? Hmmmmm....

Mexico is going to pay for the wall with the increased taxes to U.S. Treasury from the correcting of the trade deficits through NAFTA re-negotiations.

I don't understand why the libtardos aren't jumping for joy. Their trade unions benefit, bigly.

And more medical pot to sedate anxiety will stimulate the economy and libtardos will pay for it.

Win/Win

I am just a Deplorable, but unlike you morally and intellectually superior liberal cocksuckers educated in the rotting cities of the North, I understood from the first time Trump said Mexico would pay for the Wall.....that he did not mean Mexico would up and write a check.

But, there are so many many OTHER ways to make them pay.....which you could understand if you were not morons.

Right after he was inaugurated, FORD announced that they would built a new plat in the US instead of Mexico as previously planned. That will cost Mexico a ton. I believe I recently read where another car company was moving something back from Mexico because of the Tax cut.

Contrary to what you cocksuckers constantly claim, Mexico doesn't sent us a bunch of Valedictorians. They send us people who can't make it in Mexico. The Dregs. Every society has them.....and they are a burden. The ones competent enough to succeed in Mexico, stay in Mexico.

We can likely pay for the Wall with the money we save from keeping the huge number of Mexican criminals in Prisons if we get tough on border security and make Mexico keep them in its Prisons...instead of flushing their toilet and sending them to us.

There are many more ways, but I'm tired of typing and you Dumb-Asses cannot be educated anyway.

surely you don't doubt the word of a man who, on average, has lied 5.5 times a day since he was inaugurated?

say it ain't so

Oh noes --- somebody inserted a decimal point into your post. Bastids.

I am just a Deplorable, but unlike you morally and intellectually superior liberal cocksuckers educated in the rotting cities of the North, I understood from the first time Trump said Mexico would pay for the Wall.....that he did not mean Mexico would up and write a check.

But, there are so many many OTHER ways to make them pay.....which you could understand if you were not morons.

Right after he was inaugurated, FORD announced that they would built a new plat in the US instead of Mexico as previously planned. That will cost Mexico a ton. I believe I recently read where another car company was moving something back from Mexico because of the Tax cut.

Contrary to what you cocksuckers constantly claim, Mexico doesn't sent us a bunch of Valedictorians. They send us people who can't make it in Mexico. The Dregs. Every society has them.....and they are a burden. The ones competent enough to succeed in Mexico, stay in Mexico.

We can likely pay for the Wall with the money we save from keeping the huge number of Mexican criminals in Prisons if we get tough on border security and make Mexico keep them in its Prisons...instead of flushing their toilet and sending them to us.

There are many more ways, but I'm tired of typing and you Dumb-Asses cannot be educated anyway.

Another Gullible who thinks Mexico "sends" people.... :banghead:

Well, we're definitly paying a shit ton more for NOT having the wall, so.
:dunno:

If all these illegal Mexicans were coming in and voting for the worthless GOP, the goddamn traitor democrates would be down there trying to build a fucking wall themselves.

The stupid, worthless GOP should illegally bring in only people who vote GOP.

Mexico is going to pay for the wall with the increased taxes to U.S. Treasury from the correcting of the trade deficits through NAFTA re-negotiations.

I don't understand why the libtardos aren't jumping for joy. Their trade unions benefit, bigly.

And more medical pot to sedate anxiety will stimulate the economy and libtardos will pay for it.

Win/Win

It's been a year. When is he going to start negotiating?

You need to recheck that Ford status. Ford moved a lot of production to Mexico, and to China. Trump-0's claims about that didn't work out nearly as good as he claimed. The Carrier claims turned to shit too.
My cardiologist was an undocumented immigrant as a child. He's a bit arrogant, and charges a fortune,but I wouldn't call him the dregs of society.

The Donald told us about 400 times in 2016 Mexico was going to pay for it?? Hmmmmm....

Who really cares? Only a brain-dead imbecile would oppose completing the wall so that it is secure and impassable along all needed parts of the southern border! We'll get the money back somehow------ Mexico isn't going to JUMP to hand it to us but we'll recover it in time with trade deals.

BESIDES ------ --- - building the wall is far more important than who pays for it, and all of your favorite people in the Democratic Party were ALL FOR IT, until it became a talking point to try to use against Donald Trump.

Who really cares? Only a brain-dead imbecile would oppose completing the wall so that it is secure and impassable along all needed parts of the southern border! We'll get the money back somehow------ Mexico isn't going to JUMP to hand it to us but we'll recover it in time with trade deals.

BESIDES ------ --- - building the wall is far more important than who pays for it, and all of your favorite people in the Democratic Party were ALL FOR IT, until it became a talking point to try to use against Donald Trump.

No. It's been a goofy idea from the start.

You need to recheck that Ford status. Ford moved a lot of production to Mexico, and to China. Trump-0's claims about that didn't work out nearly as good as he claimed. The Carrier claims turned to shit too.
My cardiologist was an undocumented immigrant as a child. He's a bit arrogant, and charges a fortune,but I wouldn't call him the dregs of society.

Stop with the games...your cardiologist is from India...when we speak of illegals these days we’re really referring to illegal Mexicans, the cockroaches....nearly all of them in Mexico are in fact the “dregs of any society”

Stop with the games...your cardiologist is from India...when we speak of illegals these days we’re really referring to illegal Mexicans, the cockroaches....nearly all of them in Mexico are in fact the “dregs of any society”

Nope. He's from Mexico.

Nope. He's from Mexico.

I call bullshit....loud and clear

Nope. He's from Mexico.

I call bullshit....loud and clear

OK. What now? He's still from Mexico.

Forum List

Back