Why are Americans obsessed with royalty

Every time there is a royal event London is swamped by wierdos obsessed with royalty. It was the same yesterday where most of the idiots seemed to be American or Japanese.

On the news they interviewed a woman from Vermont who never misses a royal event.There were other Americans there as well. All middle aged, vacant looking types.

What is it about royalty that attracts americans and would you like to take thes parasites off our hands ?
My ancestors were obsessed with shooting, stabbing, or guillotining them actually. It's how we ended up here.

Every time there is a royal event London is swamped by wierdos obsessed with royalty. It was the same yesterday where most of the idiots seemed to be American or Japanese.

On the news they interviewed a woman from Vermont who never misses a royal event.There were other Americans there as well. All middle aged, vacant looking types.

What is it about royalty that attracts americans and would you like to take thes parasites off our hands ?

Your lucky you have them. Without the "Royalty" there would be no reason for millions of tourists to go to your god forsaken country year after year and drop their dimes. They sure arent going to travel there for baked bean recipes and dental work.

Lol. You backwards hicks still have kings and queens and we're obsessed because we find your ignorance entertaining?

Your lucky you have them. Without the "Royalty" there would be no reason for millions of tourists to go to your god forsaken country year after year and drop their dimes. They sure arent going to travel there for baked bean recipes and dental work.
Thats just nonsense. Italy and France dont have a royal family and yet Rome and Paris are thee biggest draw on the planet.

Kardashians live on their own money not the tax payer.

It may be that the Royal family lives of the tax payer however if you calculate in that tourism brings in 10% of the UK
GDP, thats huge. The royal family for all their worthlessness actually play somewhat of a role in that charade and help to bring in revenue in that way.

Thats just nonsense. Italy and France dont have a royal family and yet Rome and Paris are thee biggest draw on the planet.

They have fun things to do in Italy and France and the food is a hell of a lot better. You can go skiing there and hang out in a chalet!... there's nothing to do in England in comparison.

It may be that the Royal family lives of the tax payer however if you calculate in that tourism brings in 10% of the UK
GDP, thats huge. The royal family for all their worthlessness actually play somewhat of a role in that charade and help to bring in revenue in that way.
Thats just waffle.

I've always been a fan of Queen Elizabeth.
As a young teenage Princess during WWll
She joined the military as a working vehicle mechanic.
I can't envision any American president's kid doing that today.

They're called "tourists".

And how do you tell an American from a Brit by looking at them, anyway? Once they smile, it's clear. You Brits are a snaggle-toothed breed...
Haha... certainly.
Brits aren't known for looks that is for sure.
Not that there are no good looking Brits, hell there are several Australian aboriginals that are actually attractive.
It's all in the numbers. And the number of ugly Brits don't lie.

Since we’re getting into it.

From Quora:

# Why are British people so awesome?
Sarcasm. There’s nobody in the world can do sarcasm like the British. And the back-handed compliment. Well, apart from Australians; they’re quite good at it too but since Australia used to be Britain’s biggest open air prison that’s not surprising, is it?

Rome has a different kind of Royalty, it draws many catholics from around the world
Rome is nice enough if you like old churches. A bit dull if you dont. Paris is better. You can go up a tower or on the river. The metro is amazing. I like Paris a lot.

Since we’re getting into it.

From Quora:

# Why are British people so awesome?
Sarcasm. There’s nobody in the world can do sarcasm like the British. And the back-handed compliment. Well, apart from Australians; they’re quite good at it too but since Australia used to be Britain’s biggest open air prison that’s not surprising, is it?

I took my daughter to Scotland for her birthday in 2019. We spent a day on a bus tour to Doune Castle (Monty Python & The Holy Grail), and our guide was originally from England. He was funny as Hell...

Rome is nice enough if you like old churches.

The best part about Rome is that, once you're in the city center, you can walk just about anywhere you want to go. I'd take the train from my hotel into the city, to the Coliseum. From there it was an easy enough walk to Vatican City or Trevi Fountain...

rome02.jpg
rome06.jpg

rome09.jpg
rome22.jpg

Forum List

Back