Why are American soldiers so weak and cowardly?

USA is a weak country, because they dont have a rooted/long history and they dont have a common past that ties American people to each other, example for strong countries; Japan, or Egypt or China or Turkiye or England, France ... Today what keeps USA alive is the money power of the dynasty, reused forms of governance structures or systems from other countries. But the countries like Russia or Turkiye or China draws their main power from the organizational structure/culture.

My purpose is not to be a doomsayers but the collapse of USA will be so fast. Its a skyscraper without a basic construction under the ground, the money shield that protects it from harsh winds.

Liberals will be the downfall of the U.S.
The only reason we dont have a common past is the dilution of America with foreigners who dont give a rats ass about our country.

We defeated the Vietcong, inflicted one of the worst defeats ever on them after their surprise Tet Offensive. The Communist LMSM then promptly declared victory for the NVA

The only reason we dont have a common past is the dilution of America with foreigners who dont give a rats ass about our country.

Why are you grouping yourself ? partition into pieces, this is the easiest way to control a region or community or country. If you want to save America, stop to divide people into groups and to achive that you need really a patriotic leader. I dont know if Obama fits the bill but be sure that the candidates offered instead of him certainly does not fit.

Why are you grouping yourself ? partition into pieces, this is the easiest way to control a region or community or country. If you want to save America, stop to divide people into groups and to achive that you need really a patriotic leader. I dont know if Obama fits the bill but be sure that the candidates offered instead of him certainly does not fit.

Diluting America with foreigners will be the down fall of America.
They have no concept of American exceptionalism or what it truly means to be American.
They're here for selfish reasons and will go back to were they came from if this country fails BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE!!!
We have more people on gov assistance than anytime in our history and obama is the reason. Why you would even think he could possibly lead this country to anywhere but the poor house tells me all I need to know about you.

They have no concept of American exceptionalism or what it truly means to be American.
They're here for selfish reasons and will go back to were they came from if this country fails BECAUSE THEY DONT CARE!!!
We have more people on gov assistance than anytime in our history and obama is the reason. Why you would even think he could possibly lead this country to anywhere but the poor house tells me all I need to know about you.

You are also foreingners to America !!! The problem is that. 200 years is not a history, there are cow barns in my country older than 200 year and we dont call it as "history", there are still cows live in it. The problem is you are not a real "nation". Its a mixed vegetable soup, even Russian salad is older than your history.

This is why British tool "Zionists" control America such easily, they control your money power, they keep you as groups figthing with each other and funding all groups separately behind the closed doors. This is really so hard for USA to survive in the future. Because they will never allow true leaders. True American leaders will never receieve the enough cummunity support and true leaders reveals only once in 50-100 years.

Rofmao-----translation -----americans do not tolerate the filth
as leaders that turks so love. Turkey---right now is swirling
BACK DOWN into the cosmic cesspit of shariah shit----it will
probably be far worse this time than it ever was before

Let them fight a war like they are supposed to without your stupid left wing rules of engagement and any war we go into will be a slaughter. We need to stop fighting wars with liberal rules attached. Go in, kill people, blow shit up and leave. We will win those wars all day long. But the left won't let that happen. The reason these wars are even close is because of assholes like you and that muslim piece of shit malcom ****.
This is almost as dumb as the op.

You do mean White Europeans when referring to "Foreigners" I assume........well in that case you are right I suppose.......Your concept of "American Exceptionalism" is news to most,it's an out dated concept much like you....Immigrants Made America,something you should remember be they Arabic,Jewish,English,Swedish,Chinese and the latest crop of hard working people,who you denigrate at will.....the folk over the border from Mexico and beyond........You need to travel the world and see what folk in Australia,Japan,China,France,Mexico and all.... think of "American Exceptionalism"....they'd laugh in your face...........But Dream on,if it makes you feel good......Delusion is a remarkable thing for some like you,but regarded as Madness to others.

Last edited:
Okay, got it, you hate America and Americans. Cool.
Really? I did not know! Let's rerail the conversation. How can you explain the next facts? The US army attacks only those countries which are obviously weaker?
The U.S. Army has prosecuted about 1,900 cases of desertion since 2001.
Brilliant Einstein.

Every nation is weaker......You have no point, except the one on your head.

We defeated the Vietcong, inflicted one of the worst defeats ever on them after their surprise Tet Offensive. The Communist LMSM then promptly declared victory for the NVA
You won a few battles but convincingly lost the War
Steve, do you see what Obama has done to us in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's what Johnson and Nixon did to us in Vietnam. And we lost no Vietnam. It was the same as with the British in Singapore. The Japanese approached the Brits to surrender and the Brits surrendered instead.

Is SV still under thumb of NV?
What you mean obviously is....Is SV still under the thumb of the USA....answer NO

It is just Vietnam........you should go there and check it out....despite American sanctions.....they have done remarkably well

Steve, do you see what Obama has done to us in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's what Johnson and Nixon did to us in Vietnam. And we lost no Vietnam. It was the same as with the British in Singapore. The Japanese approached the Brits to surrender and the Brits surrendered instead.
Hoss.....I do know what the Bush Tribe did to the American community,based on lies and BS,got you into Wars(illegal in Iraq for instance) you could Never win..........and leave in total chaos for the incumbents.......Fcuk I bet they wish Saddam was still around.....now that Guy understood the word Control,despised Bin Ladin,kept the warring factions at bey.......and understood the Muslim phyi........at one time he was a Great Ally of the USA,I have seen pic's of Rumsfeld and Saddam in a "Glich" fond Embrace.

The US have a habit of never finishing a conflict.....Your Military are Brilliant but I do feel for the fallen and their families.....in these wasteful conflicts and this is said with NO detriment of your Brave forces......much like the Australian........Trust you are well Hoss..steve

Goodness Rosie,you sound like your mind is in Outerspace

Strongest country in the world with the best technology and military yet a nation of rice farmers (vietnam) kicked your *** hard. the average vietcong was only 16 years old and midgets by american standards. yet these short little guys managed to kill 55,000 U.S. troops with all their machinery and weaponry and the survivors are either critically disabled or suffering from PTSD. These big machismo men were made to cry and suffer nightmares from these vietcong and are so terrified just by conjuring vietnam. so much for tough. america can't win a ground war like malcolm x prophesized. "The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over. Can I prove it? Yes. Take all the action that’s going on this earth right now that he’s involved in -- tell me where he’s winning. Nowhere.
Why some rice farmers -- some rice farmers -- some rice eaters ran him out of Korea. Yes, they ran him out of Korea. Rice eaters with nothing but gym shoes, and a rifle, and a bowl of rice took him and his tanks and his napalm, and all that other action he’s supposed to have and ran him across the Yalu. Why? 'Cause the day that he can win on the ground has passed."
Right now the U S army has spent 14 years in afghanistan fighting cavemen. The fact they're taking so long is disconcerting. And most of the badass feats in afghanistan came from the ghurkha's the true badasses. Americans wish they were as tough as even 1 gurkha.
Your post is an example of the weak, the cowards.

First and foremost it wreaks of ignorance and stupidity, indicating you are such, in my experience its you, who are the weak, the coward, unable to defend oneself, when one opens thy mouth.

You should come to a 1st CEB 1st MarDiv reunion, I will gladly introduce you.

USA is a weak country, because they dont have a rooted/long history and they dont have a common past that ties American people to each other, example for strong countries; Japan, or Egypt or China or Turkiye or England, France ... Today what keeps USA alive is the money power of the dynasty, reused forms of governance structures or systems from other countries. But the countries like Russia or Turkiye or China draws their main power from the organizational structure/culture.

My purpose is not to be a doomsayers but the collapse of USA will be so fast. Its a skyscraper without a basic construction under the ground, the money shield that protects it from harsh winds.

USA is weak. But then we've benefitted from geopgraphic isolation having oceans on either side of us, and friends to the north and south we simply haven't faced the realities other places have with openly hostile neighbors. When you're worried about a column of tanks and infantry rolling across your border, you tend to be tougher than someone not facing that concern.

In the air dominance age of today, things have changed somewhat, but we still dont' worry about hundreds of tanks and thousands of troops. Places that do with a history of being invaded (as Vietnam did via the French right before the US) tend to be more ready for such a thing.

Goodness Rosie,you sound like your mind is in Outerspace

you do not appreciate poetic imagery

Strongest country in the world with the best technology and military yet a nation of rice farmers (vietnam) kicked your *** hard. the average vietcong was only 16 years old and midgets by american standards. yet these short little guys managed to kill 55,000 U.S. troops with all their machinery and weaponry and the survivors are either critically disabled or suffering from PTSD. These big machismo men were made to cry and suffer nightmares from these vietcong and are so terrified just by conjuring vietnam. so much for tough. america can't win a ground war like malcolm x prophesized. "The white man can never win another war on the ground. His days of war, victory, his reign -- his days of ground victory are over. Can I prove it? Yes. Take all the action that’s going on this earth right now that he’s involved in -- tell me where he’s winning. Nowhere.
Why some rice farmers -- some rice farmers -- some rice eaters ran him out of Korea. Yes, they ran him out of Korea. Rice eaters with nothing but gym shoes, and a rifle, and a bowl of rice took him and his tanks and his napalm, and all that other action he’s supposed to have and ran him across the Yalu. Why? 'Cause the day that he can win on the ground has passed."
Right now the U S army has spent 14 years in afghanistan fighting cavemen. The fact they're taking so long is disconcerting. And most of the badass feats in afghanistan came from the ghurkha's the true badasses. Americans wish they were as tough as even 1 gurkha.

You sir are a total jerk. And completely uninformed.

At every instance when American military personnel were permitted to fight without political interference, they kicked the butts of both the VC and Northern Regulars.

The US military DID NOT "Lose the war" in Vietnam. It was US politicians who did.

Forum List

Back