Why are all these BIG Tough Republicans scared little Rats???

Papadopolous RAT
Gates RAT
Cohen RAT
Flynn RAT

Big, bad, tough Gen Flynn tries to talk tough, act tough, be tough, and he is nothing but a WEAK scared rat. There is nothing weaker than a rat.

Martha Stewart did her little time. Monic Lewinsky stood up to the Special counsel witch hunt and didn't testify against Bill Clinton, BUT Flynn, he is a weak little rat, weaker than Martha Stewart or Monica...

Why are Republicans so weak??

Hate and hyperbole much?

You are watching too many movies. Martha got caught doing insider trading and was sentenced to jail. This had nothing to do with politics. Monica was a cum rag that sold her story for money. Weak is what Hillary did after she lost, ran away. Any of the mob guys you are trying to reference that didn’t talk, either lost their trials and/or died in jail. They were abandoned by their families, like you have been by the dims. You are really obsessed with this shit. I just voted Republican and was done. But fucking with you morons is very entertaining. Get some sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Martha and Flynn were facing similar punishments and similar prison sentences. Martha stood up and stayed strong, she didn't rat. Flynn on the other hand rolled over in 5 seconds like a total pussy and ratted everyone out. He is the typical weak scared insecure republican.

I get it, the facts are devastating to you and they are tough to handle. Pretty much you can't handle them so now you have to make excuses for Flynn and his cadre of weak republican rats while Marrtha Stewart shows you republicans what being tough is all about.

Isn't that what you're doing right now?
NO. I have addressed your / the OP's BS, debunked the rant, provided evidence, and am now watching your candy asses lie, deny, spin, and avoid....

THAT is what I am doing now.
Pretty high and unwarranted opinion of yourself huh?
No, a factual assessment of the situation.
If it was it would be your first.
FAIL....AGAIN! :p
Yes, you did.

I'm surprised you noticed though. Self awareness isn't exactly a republican strength.

NO. I have addressed your / the OP's BS, debunked the rant, provided evidence, and am now watching your candy asses lie, deny, spin, and avoid....

Pretty high and unwarranted opinion of yourself huh?
No, a factual assessment of the situation.
If it was it would be your first.

Commas, Creepitus........learn where to place them. They change the entire meaning of a sentence. It's SOOOO fucking hard to take an idiot like you seriously when you can't even master the most basic principles of the English language.... as it pertains to communication.
So, you're a grammar Nazi as well as the other kind then. Good to know.

You haven't addressed anything, you posted a bunch of non sequiturs- go look that up.

Martha and Flynn were facing similar punishments and similar prison sentences. Martha stood up and stayed strong, she didn't rat. Flynn on the other hand rolled over in 5 seconds like a total pussy and ratted everyone out. He is the typical weak, scared, insecure republican.

I get it, the facts are devastating to you and they are tough to handle. Pretty much you can't handle them so now you have to make excuses for Flynn and his cadre of weak republican rats while Marrtha Stewart shows you republicans what being tough is all about.

Papadopolous RAT
Gates RAT
Cohen RAT
Flynn RAT

Big, bad, tough Gen Flynn tries to talk tough, act tough, be tough, and he is nothing but a WEAK scared rat. There is nothing weaker than a rat.

Martha Stewart did her little time. Monic Lewinsky stood up to the Special counsel witch hunt and didn't testify against Bill Clinton, BUT Flynn, he is a weak little rat, weaker than Martha Stewart or Monica...

Comey - RAT
Bruce Ohre - RAT
Nellie Ohre - RAT
Strozk - RAT
McCabe - RAT
Brennan - RAT
Hillary - RAT
Clapper - RAT
Lynch - RAT

Wait these people are rats, plead guilty to crimes, admitted those crimes, then ratted out all their friends and co-conspirators to save themselves from going to prison like Flynn, Papadopolous, Cohen, and gates did???

I guess I must have missed that, They just make up the wildest things on Foxnews don't they. You've totally embarrassed yourself moron.

Papadopolous RAT
Gates RAT
Cohen RAT
Flynn RAT

Comey - RAT
Bruce Ohre - RAT
Nellie Ohre - RAT
Strozk - RAT
McCabe - RAT
Brennan - RAT
Hillary - RAT
Clapper - RAT
Lynch - RAT
Mueller isnt a RAT?

Papadopolous RAT
Gates RAT
Cohen RAT
Flynn RAT

What are you babbling about, snowflake?

Mueller, the guy who has a history of putting innocent people behind bats, gets exposed for using PERJURY TRAPS against Trump associated to set up crimes - that have nothing to do with his investigation or Trump - for which he indicts them so he will have leverage over them, to extort them into agreeing to LIE against the President ... Mueller has to go through all of this to CREATE FALSE EVIDENCE (extorted false accusations) because after 19 months he STILL has ZERO EVIDENCE against the President.

And you are attacking his victims, calling THEM weak?!

Mueller is THE 'Point Man, THE lead 'Political Assassin', in an attempted coup - that evidence has been exposed - which began KNOWINGLY by Obama under his administration!
--- Strzok's text messages revealed how Obama demanded to be kept briefed on what was going on. The Directors of HIS FOJ, CIA, NIA, and FBI were involved...there is NO WAY IN HELL Barry did not know!

We are talking about the biggest scandal in US History, a President and Party protecting his party's candidate from prison while attempting to control the outcome of a Presidential election...which has turned into a full-fledged operation to undermine the President, to overthrow the democratically elected government, and to affect a COUP to oust the President of the United States.

All of the existing evidence of actual crimes support / prove this; yet, with the help of the Liberal media, no actual US AG in 2 years, and co-conspirators in the key positions to protect the traitors and to keep this going it keeps going.

Yet snowflake traitor supporters keep attacking the targets if the witch hunt and ignoring all the real evidence of crime.

Now I fully understand the wisdom of Karl Marx who said the US would never be defeated from an outside enemy but would be taken down by traitorous enemies from within ...

Still unable to come to grips with a failed felon candidate who was REJECTED by her party, was given the nomination any way, and then lost the 2016 election AND still being unable to graciously accept that loss, Democrats and snowflakes have become the bitter, hate-driven, power-hungry, traitors who stand for everything this country opposes, who have been doing everything they can to undermine the President / govt and affect a coup.

Its not Trump and his associates, or those standing up to the coup who are weak but the f*ing losers who turned to treason / sedition / a witch hunt after not getting their way in 2016!
I just love how the facts are just so devastating to the right!!!!

Martha Stewart did her year in prison, Big Bad Tough guy Flynn was facing that same year and what'd he do???? Ratted like a little weak bitch. AHAHAHAH!!!!

FLynn could've manned up and stood string and did his little Martha Stewart time, but no... He's a typical weak republican ratting like a pussy.

Ohhh Nooo look out the facts are coming!! run and hide, run and hide!!!

If you stood the chance of going to jail, you’d bitch up in a minute. Or you would be everybody’s bitch. Although you might enjoy it. You libs are all about smoking weed an anal sex after all. Take it, bitch.

Love how you make assertions with no examples yet the examples of rats and indictments pile up before your very eyes. By the way great knindergarten response "no you the rat,you da bitch".

You are watching too many movies. Martha got caught doing insider trading and was sentenced to jail. This had nothing to do with politics. Monica was a cum rag that sold her story for money. Weak is what Hillary did after she lost, ran away. Any of the mob guys you are trying to reference that didn’t talk, either lost their trials and/or died in jail. They were abandoned by their families, like you have been by the dims. You are really obsessed with this shit. I just voted Republican and was done. But fucking with you morons is very entertaining. Get some sleep.

I guess you don't

Here's the lesson of this thread::: Anybody can claim to be strong, tough, standup etc... ......

Boy, all the insecurity you're wallowing in here must come from a traumatic event of some sort - and recent. Then again, no one cares. It's just another troll thread.
I find it really amusing that the truth hurts you so much that you must call it trolling.

I know the facts, the truth, they don't look good to the GOP, I get it, BUT sometimes in life you need a dose of reality because you can't hide from reality. Well maybe on Foxnews you can...

Troll spam

You haven't addressed anything, you posted a bunch of non sequiturs- go look that up.

Martha and Flynn were facing similar punishments and similar prison sentences. Martha stood up and stayed strong, she didn't rat. Flynn on the other hand rolled over in 5 seconds like a total pussy and ratted everyone out. He is the typical weak, scared, insecure republican.

Sorry, you lie. Addressed. Covered. You FAIL.

I guess you don't

Here's the lesson of this thread::: Anybody can claim to be strong, tough, standup etc... ......

Boy, all the insecurity you're wallowing in here must come from a traumatic event of some sort - and recent. Then again, no one cares. It's just another troll thread.
I find it really amusing that the truth hurts you so much that you must call it trolling.

I know the facts, the truth, they don't look good to the GOP, I get it, BUT sometimes in life you need a dose of reality because you can't hide from reality. Well maybe on Foxnews you can...

Troll spam

What a lame [emoji19] ass post to begin with. At least FOX news has opposing viewpoints. When exactly are they going to going to impeach Don? None of these investigations have turned anything up in 2 years. Why would any Republican voter be experiencing any trauma? I voted and that’s it. I’ll continue to vote and live life as usual. I’ll continue to pay taxes, that will go to support abortions and drug programs for those who don’t contribute anything to the the world. They have all been abused and traumatized. They will stay exactly where they are at in perpetuity. If by chance someone did do something illegal in either party, they deserve to be punished for it. This fake ass omertà bullshit that some of you are referencing, is exactly that. Entertaining to watch on the sopranos, but I don’t identify with criminals. They are worthless and always get what’s coming to them in the end.

Sorry, you lie. Addressed. Covered. You FAIL.
Hmmm, enjoy your little fantasy world that you live in, we're still waiting for you to address the OP. Get back to me when the weak republicans grow some balls like Martha Stewart. I wonder if big, bad, tough guy Flynn will rat anyone else out? It's easy to try and talk tough, but much harder to be tough. And even harder for the right to be tougher than Martha Stewart.

You can have the last word.

I guess you don't

Troll spam

What a lame [emoji19] ass post to begin with. At least FOX news has opposing viewpoints. When exactly are they going to going to impeach Don? None of these investigations have turned anything up in 2 years. Why would any Republican voter be experiencing any trauma? I voted and that’s it. I’ll continue to vote and live life as usual. I’ll continue to pay taxes, that will go to support abortions and drug programs for those who don’t contribute anything to the the world. They have all been abused and traumatized. They will stay exactly where they are at in perpetuity. If by chance someone did do something illegal in either party, they deserve to be punished for it. This fake ass omertà bullshit that some of you are referencing, is exactly that. Entertaining to watch on the sopranos, but I don’t identify with criminals. They are worthless and always get what’s coming to them in the end.

I agree with you about criminals. Flynn should have thought about that before he committed his crimes, then he wouldn't have to rat and weasel out of his punishment. It's funny how the right wants to talk so tough, but in the end they are just scared of their punishment and weak. At least Martha Stewart is tough enough to take her medicine... I guess republicans can learn a thing or two from her about being tough.

Forum List

Back