Why Arabs Loathe Hezbollah

Because they are not Sunni?

Monte----it is not clear to me what YOUR COMMENT MEANS. Arabs hate Hezbollah because Hezbollah is not SUNNIS? ------ok ------Hezbollah is Shiite----
essentially terrorists working for IRAN because they are Shiites. Shiites hate sunni ---in fact ethnic sunni arabs in IRAN are subjected to persecution for being both ARAB AND SUNNI-----------It is important that people know that the deadly animosity
between "ARABS" ----and "IRANIAN" is based on a 1400 year running feud between the two sects--sunni and Shiite. --------and--that feud is CERTAINLY not cured by the FILTH OF BAATHISM, The center of SHIITISM is Iran but there are Shiites in lots of places that
have muslim populations. Wherever they are-----they do HATE each other

Hezbollah is the political party in Lebanon many Shiites vote for. Baathism was the secular movement that tried to mitigate confessional hatred by inviting all religions to become members, after all one of founders was a Christian.

Can you deny that Syria is goveverned by sectarian alawite minority and Lebanon by sectarian chiite minority?

Assad is Alawite, but the Government is made up of other minorities and Sunnis. If the Sunnis were in charge there would only be Sunni in the Government, non-Sunnis would not be officers in the military, and all the churches would be demolished under Saudi orders.

Lebanon is not ruled by Shiites although they are probably the plurality. The Government is split along religious lines, a certain religion is the President, a certain religion is the PM, etc., etc.

Monte is screwed up on several issues (nothing new) It seems to CLAIM that where there are SUNNIS------all others are treated like shit whereas where there are HOLY SHIITES------there is absolute fairness and BEAUTY. Well---not quite-----
while Egypt is no paradise------Egypt does harbor non sunnis in government and various positions-----WHILE IRAN is a Shiite shariah cesspit of oppression of anything not Shiite shit. Shiites are not a majority in Lebanon----more like a
half of the Shiites vs half being sunni-------of course Hezbollah does include pigs from elsewhere who loved to engage in obscene mutilation murder. As to churches-----very few left in SHIIE SHIT IRAN-------Monte also IMAGINES that it got SPECIAL INFO on the obligatory DIVISION of political offices in Lebanon------I knew all that stuff before it was born.

Baath Party in both Iraq and Syria had/have powerful Christian leaders. Your Sunni Islamist friends won't even allow churches in their countries. Grow up you inarticulate twat.

monte lied again----there are churches in sunni turkey---sorta----although something like 99% of the people are muslim (so not a whole lot) Yemen---which has a very significantly LARGE albeit by a slim margin minority of Shiites-----AIN'T GOT NUTHIN BUT MUSLIMS------although there were both jews and Christians there
long before islam was invented and LOTS OF CHURCHES AND SYNAGOGUES---
etc etc------not there AIN'T no more-------in fact NONE-------destroyed by the friendly
"NON-SECTARIANS"

Monte claims that jews LET Hezbollah conquer Lebanon because Hezbollah is
not sunni -----true----Hezbollah is an Iranian controlled militia consisting of SHIITE
muslims. There are some Shiites in Lebanon---but Iran added more and an
Iranian Shiite murderer for THE MAHDI -----named nuskharahallah

You have an extraordinary imagination. How did you come up with that nonsense?

what nonsense? I learned about muslims from muslims. Iranian muslims, arab muslims and muslims from south east asia and only a few from the Balkans. Just who hated WHOM------was never obscured-------THEM PEOPLE AIN'T LONDONERS------the wear their HATRED IN THEIR EYES-------(of course it pops out of their mouths too)

not sunni -----true----Hezbollah is an Iranian controlled militia consisting of SHIITE

what nonsense? I learned about muslims from muslims. Iranian muslims, arab muslims and muslims from south east asia and only a few from the Balkans. Just who hated WHOM------was never obscured-------THEM PEOPLE AIN'T LONDONERS------the wear their HATRED IN THEIR EYES-------(of course it pops out of their mouths too)

You are making things up. I never claimed anything about Jews "letting Hezbollah conquer Lebanon". Hezbollah has not conquered Lebanon anyway.

By the way, I have forgotten more about Muslims than you will ever learn. I spent a lot of my childhood in Muslim countries, my father was attached to U.S. Embassies as an attache' or as part of a MAG group. I was also stationed in Saudi Arabia while in the Army and worked there later as a civilian. I also traveled all over North Africa and the Middle East for work or for R&R. So don't come here claiming you know more about Muslims than I do.

You are making things up. I never claimed anything about Jews "letting Hezbollah conquer Lebanon". Hezbollah has not conquered Lebanon anyway.

By the way, I have forgotten more about Muslims than you will ever learn. I spent a lot of my childhood in Muslim countries, my father was attached to U.S. Embassies as an attache' or as part of a MAG group. I was also stationed in Saudi Arabia while in the Army and worked there later as a civilian. I also traveled all over North Africa and the Middle East for work or for R&R. So don't come here claiming you know more about Muslims than I do.

wrong----I know more about muslims than do you--------You learned what a person
learns in the parlor sipping tea-------I learned what one learns as a person whose information is privileged by law----the stuff behind closed doors and fully exposed---
down to the naked and the COMPLETELY DISINHIBITED

Forum List

Back