Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

So are a large majority of Jews who live in Israel (atheist), but they don't mind the money the evans send, you don't see them returning it, while most likely laughing at them behind their back .

Funny, Muslim nations send money to the Palstinians on precondition that they continue being savage terrorist assholes, while non of these Muslim nations will take them in.

So are a large majority of Jews who live in Israel (atheist), but they don't mind the money the evans send, you don't see them returning it, while most likely laughing at them behind their back .

Funny, Muslim nations send money to the Palstinians on precondition that they continue being savage terrorist assholes, while non of these Muslim nations will take them in.
Why would they, they're Palestinians. They have a land, that the Jews are squatting on.

I'm an atheist, you Bigoted BIMBO.
I support Israel on historical grounds.

I'm an American you Bigoted BIMBO. Never even been to Israel or the M-E.

So what we have here is another, even more Unabashed JOO-hater.
It's rare to see knuckle-dragging, old-fashioned Bigots Bimbos like you these days. Most like, PaintMyLouse, hide behind anti-cough-zionism. Of course his is kinda thinly veiled.
Note he could NOT answer me Outing his poorly hidden Bigotry.
But again, Cungrats on your candid Joo-Hatred!
`

Well your in a lot of trouble as there is not historical grounds.

Israel is filled with hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts proving that Jews lived there. So the historical connection is even stronger than the religious and spiritual. Arabs have nothing. Zero, zip, nada. They are recent invaders from neighboring lands.
Nothing beyond they own the lands the Jews are squatting on...

Łand belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and then the British. At no time in recent history was it ever Arab łand. Arabs invaded the area, the Brits saw it happen and documented observations.

The land was allocated to be the future home of the Jewish people, because of their historical and religious ties to it. The rest of the Ottoman Empire became all Arab Muslim nations. Muslims have a problem with the one country that becameJewish? Well TOO FUCKING BAD. Who and where do they NOT have problems with?
The only reason the Jews are there is because no one wanted them. And are you one of those who wants them there so that Jesus will return, and then damn them all to Hell?

It's rare to see knuckle-dragging, old-fashioned Bigots Bimbos like you these days. Most like, PaintMyLouse, hide behind anti-cough-zionism. Of course his is kinda thinly veiled.
`

You are Delusional Penelope to deny the historic grounds is to ignore 4000 Years of History. Jews have been living there for that long. Learn your history.

You need to learn your history, first they battled and took parts of it here and there and lost it over and over again, Never did they ever have control of all of Palestine. They were never more than a clan or tribe of people.
They never had an empire. There was never an Israel that ever encompassed all of Palestine. Now they are stealing it again. 4000 years of history is crap.
Actually my Joo-Hating Ignorant...
The Last Self-Governing people on the land that became Israel again, were the Jews.. the First time.

'Palestinian' is a new term for immigrant Arabs to the land.
Before Israel became a state, in fact, and even until the 1960's, the Word 'Palestinian' meant JEW, not Arab.
`
`

Did it?
How strange.
According to the 1922 census, before Israel was a state: The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality. The division into religious groups was 590,390 Muslims, 83,694 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 808 Sikhs, 265 Bahais, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

No. I don't think the word "Palestinian" meant "Jew" but rather a variety of different peoples.
You must really think alot of me too.
Be Obsessed even
You obviously SErached my posts abd could NO

`

You are Delusional Penelope to deny the historic grounds is to ignore 4000 Years of History. Jews have been living there for that long. Learn your history.

You need to learn your history, first they battled and took parts of it here and there and lost it over and over again, Never did they ever have control of all of Palestine. They were never more than a clan or tribe of people.
They never had an empire. There was never an Israel that ever encompassed all of Palestine. Now they are stealing it again. 4000 years of history is crap.
The Last Self-Governing people on the land that became Israel again, were the Jews.. the First time.

Before Israel became a state, in fact, and even until the 1960's, the Word 'Palestinian' meant JEW, not Arab.
`
`

Did it?
How strange.
According to the 1922 census, before Israel was a state: The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality. The division into religious groups was 590,390 Muslims, 83,694 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 808 Sikhs, 265 Bahais, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]
No. I don't think the word "Palestinian" meant "Jew" but rather a variety of different peoples.
YOU Must "really think ALOT of me".
Be Obsessed even.
You just Necro-ed a 6 Month Old string in Desperation.

The obsessed FREAK Coyote in an effort to find ANYTHING to refute or even disagree with obviously went back and searched my posts. But after apparent Hours of Labor/searching had to quote me from AUGUST 22nd in what was a DEAD string to even pick a bone!

Of course, you STILL have NOT refuted me you CLOWN, just posted population figures INSTEAD of refuting the TERMINOLOGY that was the issue.

As to the use of the term:

"Palestinians" [are an] Arab people No one heard of before 1967 before Israeli governments certified this piece of Propaganda... As has been noted many times before, prior to 1948, that is before Jews had begun to call themselves Israelis, the ONLY persons known as "Palestinians" were JEWS, with the Arabs much preferrring to identify themselves as part of the great Arab nation.
- David Basch

"...Palestine does not belong to the "Palestinians" and never did. They did not even call themselves Palestinians until the middle 1960s. Before that, the word "Palestinian" meant "Jewish," while the local Arabs called themselves simply "Arabs."
The creation of the PLO by Gamal Abdul Nasser in 1964 was a brilliant ploy to distort the parameters of the dispute, largely for propaganda purposes.
It was inconvenient to have a conflict between 20-odd Arab states with an area 530 times greater than Israel, a population more than 30 times greater than Israel's and enormously richer natural resources.
Far better to Invent a "Palestinian" nation that would be the eternal "underdog," - a nation consisting partly of Immigrants from Syria and other Arab countries who came to benefit from the rapidly growing economy Zionist Jews created..."
- westerndefense.org

"There is NO language known as Palestinian. - There is NO distinct Palestinian culture.
There has NEVER been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.
Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another Recent Invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9% of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1% of the landmass.
But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough....""
- Joseph Farah, Arab-American journalist

""So before the creation of the State of Israel, who were the Palestinians?

Until 1950, the name of the Jerusalem Post was THE PALESTINE POST;
the journal of the Zionist Organization of America was NEW PALESTINE;
Bank Leumi was the ANGLO-PALESTINE BANK;
the Israel Electric Company was the PALESTINE ELECTRIC COMPANY;
there was the PALESTINE FOUNDATION FUND and.... the PALESTINE PHILHARMONIC.
All these were JEWISH organizations.
In America, Zionist youngsters sang "PALESTINE, MY PALESTINE", "PALESTINE SCOUT SONG" and "PALESTINE SPRING SONG" In general, the terms Palestine and Palestinian referred to the region of Palestine as it was. Thus "Palestinian Jew" and "Palestinian Arab" are straightforward expressions. "Palestine Post" and "Palestine Philharmonic" refer to these bodies as they existed in a place then known as Palestine.
The adoption of a Palestinian identity by the Arabs of Palestine is a Recent phenomenon.
Until the establishment of the State of Israel, and for another Decade or so, the term Palestinian applied almost Exclusively to the Jews.""

- Palestinians - The Peace FAQ

Coyote is Not Smart enough (or honest enough) to debate me, even if he knew 1/4 of what I did on the Topic.
Coyote is a DISGRACE and DISCREDIT to USMB
He agrees/Thanks LIARS and TROLLS for partisan reason.
unacceptable.
`

Last edited:

The Pals in Israel do not want to leave, they just want their land back.

`
`

Did it?
How strange.

Be Obsessed even

`
`

Did it?
How strange.
Be Obsessed even.

The obsessed FREAK Coyote in an effort to find ANYTHING to refute or even disagree with obviously went back and searched my posts. But after apparent Hours of Labor/searching had to quote me from AUGUST 22nd in what was a DEAD string to even pick a bone!

Of course, you STILL have NOT refuted me you CLOWN, just posted population figures INSTEAD of refuting the TERMINOLOGY that was the issue.

"Palestinians" [are an] Arab people No one heard of before 1967 before Israeli governments certified this piece of Propaganda... As has been noted many times before, prior to 1948, that is before Jews had begun to call themselves Israelis, the ONLY persons known as "Palestinians" were JEWS, with the Arabs much preferrring to identify themselves as part of the great Arab nation.
- David Basch

"...Palestine does not belong to the "Palestinians" and never did. They did not even call themselves Palestinians until the middle 1960s. Before that, the word "Palestinian" meant "Jewish," while the local Arabs called themselves simply "Arabs."
The creation of the PLO by Gamal Abdul Nasser in 1964 was a brilliant ploy to distort the parameters of the dispute, largely for propaganda purposes.
It was inconvenient to have a conflict between 20-odd Arab states with an area 530 times greater than Israel, a population more than 30 times greater than Israel's and enormously richer natural resources.
Far better to Invent a "Palestinian" nation that would be the eternal "underdog," - a nation consisting partly of Immigrants from Syria and other Arab countries who came to benefit from the rapidly growing economy Zionist Jews created..."
- westerndefense.org

"There is NO language known as Palestinian. - There is NO distinct Palestinian culture.
Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another Recent Invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9% of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1% of the landmass.
But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough....""

In America, Zionist youngsters sang "PALESTINE, MY PALESTINE", "PALESTINE SCOUT SONG" and "PALESTINE SPRING SONG" In general, the terms Palestine and Palestinian referred to the region of Palestine as it was. Thus "Palestinian Jew" and "Palestinian Arab" are straightforward expressions. "Palestine Post" and "Palestine Philharmonic" refer to these bodies as they existed in a place then known as Palestine.
The adoption of a Palestinian identity by the Arabs of Palestine is a Recent phenomenon.
Until the establishment of the State of Israel, and for another Decade or so, the term Palestinian applied almost Exclusively to the Jews.""

Coyote is Not Smart enough (or honest enough) to debate me, even if he knew 1/4 of what I did on the Topic.
unacceptable.
`

What a lot of drivel.

The census clearly shows a great many non-Jewish inhabitants prior to the creation of Israel. Who cares what they called themselves - they were present in greater numbers than the Jews who were a fairly small portion of the population.

Have you considered growing up? Novel idea but worth a try.

Hint: searching requires no effort or time ;)

- they were present in greater numbers than the Jews who were a fairly small portion of the population.

This is true. Zionism was always a plan to steal, conquer and buy the land. The solution is to go back to the '67 borders with international agreement and international defense of those borders.

`
`

Did it?
How strange.

Be Obsessed even

`
`

Did it?
How strange.
Be Obsessed even.

- David Basch

- westerndefense.org

unacceptable.
`

What a lot of drivel.

The census clearly shows a great many non-Jewish inhabitants prior to the creation of Israel. Who cares what they called themselves - they were present in greater numbers than the Jews who were a fairly small portion of the population.

So you were PORKED again because you DISHONESTLY tried to make a Terminology issue, a Census Contest, which I did Not dispute.
DOH!

You simply are too Obtuse and Dishonest to debate me.
Resign.

Better yet, what say we get a Fair/Neutral third party here to Referee this particular debate.. Or the other one where you gave Challenger Thanks/agrees for Lying?

Yes?
`

Last edited:
- they were present in greater numbers than the Jews who were a fairly small portion of the population.

This is true. Zionism was always a plan to steal, conquer and buy the land. The solution is to go back to the '67 borders with international agreement and international defense of those borders.

Another willing donkey for Islam!

It gets boring.

Why would they, they're Palestinians. They have a land, that the Jews are squatting on.

It wasn't Palestinian's land during the 700 years of the Ottoman rule, nor was it when it was under British control. The Palestinians are the ones squatting on Jewish land. Palestinian is an invented name for an invented people.

`

Israel is filled with hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts proving that Jews lived there. So the historical connection is even stronger than the religious and spiritual. Arabs have nothing. Zero, zip, nada. They are recent invaders from neighboring lands.

Łand belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and then the British. At no time in recent history was it ever Arab łand. Arabs invaded the area, the Brits saw it happen and documented observations.

The land was allocated to be the future home of the Jewish people, because of their historical and religious ties to it. The rest of the Ottoman Empire became all Arab Muslim nations. Muslims have a problem with the one country that becameJewish? Well TOO FUCKING BAD. Who and where do they NOT have problems with?
The only reason the Jews are there is because no one wanted them. And are you one of those who wants them there so that Jesus will return, and then damn them all to Hell?

Jews are there because it has been the spiritual and cultural capital of their faith for 3000 years. They will never leave, nor will they ever give jerusalem up. Short of an asteroid hitting earth and totally destroying it or a nuclear holocaust, the Jews are there to stay. That is final. Deal with it, or not, who cares. Just another IslamoNazi sympathizer howling at the crescent moon of Islam.

The Palestinians are the ones squatting on Jewish land.
Zionism was always a plan to steal, conquer and buy land that was held for generations by Arabs. The solution is to go back to the '67 borders with international agreement and international defense of those borders.

The Palestinians are the ones squatting on Jewish land.
Zionism was always a plan to steal, conquer and buy land that was held for generations by Arabs. The solution is to go back to the '67 borders with international agreement and international defense of those borders.
You're quoting someone else dipshi-ite, Not me.

But you're close on the solution. It will require land swaps and perhaps some small amount lost territory from the losers.. of course.
`

It wasn't Palestinian's land during the 700 years of the Ottoman rule, nor was it when it was under British control. The Palestinians are the ones squatting on Jewish land. Palestinian is an invented name for an invented people.

Well the Palestinians were there under the Ottoman rule and the British rule, WHERE were the Jews , oh in Russia, Poland, Germany, North America, India, S. Africa(gold miners), and well
the Palestinians are still there.

`
`

Did it?
How strange.

Be Obsessed even

`
`

Did it?
How strange.
Be Obsessed even.

- David Basch

- westerndefense.org

unacceptable.
`

What a lot of drivel.

So you were PORKED again because you DISHONESTLY tried to make a Terminology issue, a Census Contest, which I did Not dispute.
DOH!

You simply are too Obtuse and Dishonest to debate me.
Resign.

Better yet, what say we get a Fair/Neutral mod here to Referee this particular debate.. Or the other one where you gave Challenger Thanks/agrees for Lying?

Yes?
`

Seriously dude. Grow up or grow a pair. :cuckoo:

Your claim was: 'Palestinian' is a new term for immigrant Arabs to the land. Before Israel became a state, in fact, and even until the 1960's, the Word 'Palestinian' meant JEW, not Arab.

You claim that the world "Palestinian" meant Jew, not Arab. According to what? Not according to census figures. Not according to the British Mandate which controlled the area prior to the creation of Israel.

During the Mandate, "Palestinian" was used to refer to all people residing there, regardless of their ethnicity or religion and and those given citizenship by the Mandate were granted Palestinian citizenship. So no, Palestinian did not refer to just Jews at any point during either the Ottoman or Mandate period.

Well the Palestinians were there under the Ottoman rule and the British rule, WHERE were the Jews , oh in Russia, Poland, Germany, North America, India, S. Africa(gold miners), and well

The Jews were Palestinians as well. Check the census figures.

The profound ignorance of this board's Nazis is self-imposed and religiously self-enforced.

Jews are there because it has been the spiritual and cultural capital of their faith for 3000 years. They will never leave, nor will they ever give jerusalem up. Short of an asteroid hitting earth and totally destroying it or a nuclear holocaust, the Jews are there to stay. That is final. Deal with it, or not, who cares. Just another IslamoNazi sympathizer howling at the crescent moon of Islam.
Israel has been wiped off the map several times now. Once more is only a matter of time. That's what happens when 5 million Jews try to steal a land surrounded by 300 million Arabs and 75 million Persians.

I'm not sure what % gives the Zionist expansion in the WB a free pass, but I am sure that the vast maj of Americans believe, rightfully, that if the Pales chose to coexist peacefully in some state, the Israelis wouldn't object.

Idealism Self-Interest US Support for Israel Gil Troy

"In fact, Americans' ability to tell right from wrong and democrat from dictator best explains America's pro-Israel policy, which advances America's interests while expressing liberal values. Americans are not dupes. No lobby is so powerful it could conjure up such grassroots enthusiasm nationwide, nor does AIPAC need to -- most Americans realize that the Israel-US democratic alliance benefits both nations."

"Americans are stupid"

Jonathan Gruber

Forum List

Back