Whose Fault?: 66 foot Vessel Capsizes w/ about 700 On Board

and ultimately the Captain is the MASTER OF THE SHIP.............at sea he is the law................

There is no captain, it is a few hundred people being led onto a boat that gets sent in the direction of Italy.

I understand that thousands are fleeing the violence in Africa............which is the underlying reason for these incidents..............primarily escaping the violence in Libya now...........as are people fleeing Sudan, etc..........from the killing going on there...............my Islamic radicals...........

So they want aid? Let's send them weapons so they can better defend themselves, and fix their own countries. The West has enough welfare cases and poor already to take care of.

They'd rather take their chances on a overcrowded boat and die at sea than remain in their host countries..........Die at sea or die at home..............seems to be their choices.

Their choice is to fix their own country and stop leeching off of the West, which they are all too happy to scream "death to" every day leading up to the one they get on that boat.

Maybe Europe should arrange (and of course pay) for first-class airfare to their destination of choice within the EU and limousine service to their selected accommodation. This would serve to save them from the smugglers' overcrowded boats and eliminating the chance of drowning.

I am surprised obama hasn't sent jets the way that fucking turd did in central america; they could become lots of future democratic voters.

and ultimately the Captain is the MASTER OF THE SHIP.............at sea he is the law................

There is no captain, it is a few hundred people being led onto a boat that gets sent in the direction of Italy.

I understand that thousands are fleeing the violence in Africa............which is the underlying reason for these incidents..............primarily escaping the violence in Libya now...........as are people fleeing Sudan, etc..........from the killing going on there...............my Islamic radicals...........

So they want aid? Let's send them weapons so they can better defend themselves, and fix their own countries. The West has enough welfare cases and poor already to take care of.

They'd rather take their chances on a overcrowded boat and die at sea than remain in their host countries..........Die at sea or die at home..............seems to be their choices.

Their choice is to fix their own country, and stop leeching off of the West, which they are all too happy to scream "death to" every day leading up to the one they get on that boat.
Someone drives the boat............and probably returns to get another load...............

If I was in Italy, my policy would be to return them and shun them coming there......................As they flee one form of Jihad they possibly bring another one...........they most definitely bring the culture with them...........which is a clash of culture in the EU...............a clash that too many ignore......................

They will demand rights..................demand their Sharia............and cause problems in the host countries that felt sorry for them and took them in..............They will eventually bite the hand that feeds them................

It is already happening all across Europe...........and the one's leaving Africa are escaping those who are Islamic.............just not their version of Islam..............It's Ridiculous.

Italy's 2 states or 10 or whatever it is doesn't really matter , they'll just head for Europe Odium !!
It matters because people are getting tired of it and are fighting back. In Italy those 2 states are fighting back which may cause a wave,In France Front National will be elected soon,In Greece eventually Golden Dawn will get elected...BOTH parties are anti invader....In Italy they have a pretty strong nationalist party as well...Europe is picking up speed when it comes to ridding its self of the invaders.

there are no captains in many cases , sometimes smugglers buy condemned , unseaworthy boats , load them up for whatever money they can get then set the boats off to sea for Lampadusa or Sicily or Italy itself . Smugglers have their money and the illegals end up drowning if the boats sink . heres a bit more info --- The Mediterranean s deadliest migration sea routes - Channel 4 News --- interesting stuff .

maybe Odium but lots of dummies in Italy and Europe I guess . Hope that you are correct !!

Forum List

Back