Who's Who At The Values Voter Summit 2015. Starting this weekend!

Ask me again if I give a rat's ass what you have heard before.

Your equalization of Black Lives Matter with Dr. King's speech indicates that you are either stupid, ignorant or a combination of the two.
Settle down old sport. I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't compare BLM to MLK. You don't understand analogies very well, do you?

Your equalization of Black Lives Matter with Dr. King's speech indicates that you are either stupid, ignorant or a combination of the two.
Settle down old sport. I didn't mean to upset you. I didn't compare BLM to MLK. You don't understand analogies very well, do you?

I never get upset at expected stupidity, and I understand analogies just fine. At times I even get paid for them.

Now, run along and play your 3rd grade-level board games.

I never get upset at expected stupidity, and I understand analogies just fine. At times I even get paid for them.

Your need to be condescending speaks volumes about you and does not become you in the least it.

So...what is the agenda?

1. Defund Planned Parenthood
2. End same sex marriage
3. Ban abortion even in cases of rape or jeopardizing the mothers health
4. Allow Christians to ignore civil rights
5. Persecute Muslims

Each Republican will try to go even farther to the right than his opponents. What is said will eventually be used to hang on the GOP nominee

But these are all very basic civil rights issues and have no impact on most US citizens. I'm sure they will have serious meetings devoted to those things that impact millions of lives.

I'm certain this list is more accurate:

Job creation
Economic recovery
Childhood hunger
Veterans health care, jobs and housing
Homelessness
Education
infrastructure
And of course, how best to insure that the US Constitution remains intact and a guiding light for all

Tell you what I'm gonna do bubba...I'm going to save both lists and maybe add some topics. Then as each of the clowns gets up to blather about how the country has gone to hell under Obama, I'm going to keep score on what issues they address and what they say about them.

Sure, they'll talk about the constitution. In doing so there is little doubt that they will say various stupid things about it like " there is nothing about same sex marriage in it" and "The first amendment only protects Christians"

I'll be watching!

Last edited:
So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

Each Republican will try to go even farther to the right than his opponents. What is said will eventually be used to hang on the GOP nominee

What an ugly comment.
But nonetheless true.

Your need to be condescending speaks volumes about you and does not become you in the least it.

I give all posters here precisely what they ask for, except money.

So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

But these are all very basic civil rights issues and have no impact on most US citizens. I'm sure they will have serious meetings devoted to those things that impact millions of lives.

Job creation
Economic recovery
Childhood hunger
Homelessness
Education
infrastructure
And of course, how best to insure that the US Constitution remains intact and a guiding light for all

Tell you what I'm gonna do bubba...I'm going to save both lists and maybe add some topics. Then as each of the clowns gets up to blather about how the country has gone to hell under Obama, I'm going to keep score on what issues they address and what they say about them.

Sure, they'll talk about the constitution. In doing so there is little doubt that they will say various stupid things about it like " there is nothing about same sex marriage in it" and "The first amendment only protects Christians"

I'll be watching!

THAT'S GREAT IDIOT!!

just dont come like cabbage; all head and no ass ok?

because under the Progressive watch the very richest have gotten richer and the poorest have gotten poorer; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES than was happening under obama.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

What an ugly comment.
But nonetheless true.

if it was true you could back it up idiot.
how will republicans "end same-sex marriage"?? how will they even plan to??

why SHOULDNT Planned Parenthood be broken up into two seperate entities so there can be no issue of taxpayer funds illegaly going to provide abortions?

an organization with headquarters in the most liberal city BY FAR in the USA that OPENLY seeks to LEGALIZE SEX BETWEEN GROWN MEN AND YOUNG BOYS

let's talk about values; or lack of them.

So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

What an ugly comment.
But nonetheless true.

why SHOULDNT Planned Parenthood be broken up into two seperate entities so there can be no issue of taxpayer funds illegaly going to provide abortions?

Good queston

There is no way Republicans can end same sex marriage or Obamacare....why do they keep trying?

an organization with headquarters in the most liberal city BY FAR in the USA that OPENLY seeks to LEGALIZE SEX BETWEEN GROWN MEN AND YOUNG BOYS

let's talk about values; or lack of them.

?

I just love the lies leftist tell each other, knowing it's a lie but agreeing with each other.

I predict that calling the night sky 'black' will be declared racist and or insensitive within 2 years.

if you pussies don't feel that already

There are no "lies"; it's a fact beyond dispute that most Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, gay Americans their right to due process, and harbor an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims - this and more are heard from Republicans themselves.

So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

What an ugly comment.
But nonetheless true.

Good queston

There is no way Republicans can end same sex marriage or Obamacare....why do they keep trying?

republicans CAN end obamacare idiot; oh and it's been delayed PERSONALLY by the person it's named after; THIRTY-THREE TIMES

you have to do better than that lefard

I just love the lies leftist tell each other, knowing it's a lie but agreeing with each other.

I predict that calling the night sky 'black' will be declared racist and or insensitive within 2 years.

if you pussies don't feel that already

There are no "lies"; it's a fact beyond dispute that most Republicans seek to deny women their right to privacy, gay Americans their right to due process, and harbor an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims - this and more are heard from Republicans themselves.

if it was a fact you could back it up. but you NEVER back up anything you say

that's why i laugh at you

domestic WARRANTLESS wiretapping and surveillance has expanded greatly under Progressives as they whine about a law requiring women to see the fetus they want to kill.

it's a fact beyond dispute that people of all races, ethnicities and sexual orientations get abused mostly in places run by liberals for BEING of a differet race, ethnicity or sexual orientation

So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

Job creation
Economic recovery
Childhood hunger
Homelessness
Education
infrastructure

I'll be watching!

THAT'S GREAT IDIOT!!

just dont come like cabbage; all head and no ass ok?

because under the Progressive watch the very richest have gotten richer and the poorest have gotten poorer; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES than was happening under obama.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Wow big guy! Chill ! You sound worried about what might e revealed by my little exercise

So we have income inequality because of progressives? Care to explain that?

You might want to have a look at this as well:

Paul Krugman: Thomas Piketty’s got conservatives running scared

In his latest column for the New York Times, award-winning economist and best-selling author Paul Krugman continues to champion the new book on inequality from French economist Thomas Piketty while ridiculing conservatives for having no substantive response to Piketty’s work.

“The really striking thing about the debate so far,” Krugman writes, “is that the right seems unable to mount any kind of substantive counterattack to Mr. Piketty’s thesis. Instead, the response has been all about name-calling — in particular, claims that Mr. Piketty is a Marxist, and so is anyone who considers inequality of income and wealth an important issue.”

Krugman isn’t surprised that conservatives are flummoxed, though, saying that because Piketty’s book so debunks one of their core convictions about the economy, it’s hardly a surprise to find them grasping for answers. “[T]he insistence that we’re living in a meritocracy in which great wealth is earned and deserved,” Krugman writes, is “that most cherished of conservative myths…” But Piketty “demolishes” it.

And The Wall Street Journal’s review, predictably, goes the whole distance, somehow segueing from Mr. Piketty’s call for progressive taxation as a way to limit the concentration of wealth — a remedy as American as apple pie, once advocated not just by leading economists but by mainstream politicians, up to and including Teddy Roosevelt

http://www.salon.com/2014/04/25/paul_krugman_thomas_pikettys_got_conservatives_running_scared/

So...what is the agenda?

2. End same sex marriage
5. Persecute Muslims

What an ugly comment.
But nonetheless true.

Good queston

republicans CAN end obamacare idiot; oh and it's been delayed PERSONALLY by the person it's named after; THIRTY-THREE TIMES

you have to do better than that lefard

They only think they can....it is already too embedded in our society to pull the plug
Republicans know that but afraid to tell their base

Seems to be running fine despite nonstop fear mongering from the right

Forum List

Back