Who's Obama's Daddy?

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Looks like we know who Obama' Daddy is: Bush. Obama will pull himself away from cramming for the debate to go to Washington tomorrow after Bush called and told him to get his ass to DC. Obama sure showed amazing leadership today: "Call me if I can be of any help". In this high stakes game of chicken Obama choked.

Last edited:
Looks like we know who Obama' Daddy is: Bush. Obama will pull himself away from cramming for the debate to go to Washington tomorrow after Bush called and told him to get his but to DC. Obama sure showed amazing leadership today: "Call me if I can be of any help". In this high stakes game of chicken Obama choked.

I gotta feel for the guy----he was SO trapped. Damn I bet he's pissed.

When your President calls, you answer. Simple as that. I applaud Obama for this.

He shouldn't have needed the frickin' President to have to call him. When McCain suggested they both suspend their campaigns and postpone the debate and go to DC, Obama should have done so instead of taking cheap shots at McCain by saying that a President has to be able to do more than one thing at a time. That told me everything I need to know about Obama. He's a punk. He lost all credibility with me with that cheap shot - which by the way was repeated endlessly within minutes across all the major media. Today Obama totally failed the leadership test at a moment of real crisis. He played politics is what he did.

Last edited:
Looks like we know who Obama' Daddy is: Bush. Obama will pull himself away from cramming for the debate to go to Washington tomorrow after Bush called and told him to get his ass to DC. Obama sure showed amazing leadership today: "Call me if I can be of any help". In this high stakes game of chicken Obama choked.

well it is after all "above his paygrade.":D

New Topics

Forum List

Back