Who’s Impersonating Lindsey Graham?

It’s looking more and more like McCain was Wormtongue.

Graham Challenges Schumer: ‘Name One Person on This List You Think Is Acceptable.’

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.) challenged Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D., N.Y.) on Sunday to name one person from President Donald Trump’s list of potential Supreme Court justices that he finds acceptable.

“This is a list that was compiled in November, but [Trump] actually put it out during the campaign,” Graham told “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace, as he held up the list. “There are twenty something people on this list; I’m asking Chuck Schumer, name five, name three, name one that would be okay with you.” . . .

Graham added that Kavanaugh is a mainstream judge that any Republican president would have nominated. He said Democrats are trying to undo the 2016 election and prevent conservative jurists from being confirmed.

“Brett Kavanaugh was a mainstream judge I would’ve chosen if I had been president. [Former President George W.] Bush supported him. Everybody running for president on our side believe that Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch were outstanding conservative jurists. The other side wants to cancel the election,” Graham said. “So Chuck, you want someone new? Look at this list and see anybody you agree to, but what you want to do Senator Schumer is to overturn the election. We are not going to let you pick the judges. If you want to pick judges, then you need to win the White House. When Obama won that, I voted for two judges that he picked. So Chuck Schumer, name one person on this list you think is acceptable.”

About time Lindsey Graham figured it all out. I can understand someone at first being influenced by the deluge of Leftist DemNazi Propaganda and Radical DemNazi "screamers and window breakers" but at some point, you have to take responsibility for separating yourself from radicals like that and adhering to The Truth.

Maybe some of these "Never Trumpers" are finally realizing President Trump is in office to try to make America a better place to live and work for everyone.

(((Soros))) that evil Jewish conspirator sure gets around.....
Funny how you lefties love billionaires from Europe.
What makes you think that?
Besides, aren't most of Trump's family immigrants from Europe?
Besides Soros paying for the anti Kavanaugh protesters?
Link?
VICE D.C. Bureau Chief Admits There Were Paid/Professional Anti Kavanaugh Protesters

Soros also donated $1.2 million to sister organization Center for Popular Democracy Action, which organized protests against Kavanaugh's nomination hearings

Grassroots outrage? Soros-funded activists behind anti-Kavanaugh campaign

Soros-owned bastards. What they did to Kavanaugh and his family, won't be forgotten. Bet on that.

Schumer would never approve of any of Trump's picks because they will al be Conservative and Constitutionalists.

Schumer wants liberal make their own law Supreme Court Justices.

Funny how you lefties love billionaires from Europe.
What makes you think that?
Besides, aren't most of Trump's family immigrants from Europe?
Besides Soros paying for the anti Kavanaugh protesters?
Link?
VICE D.C. Bureau Chief Admits There Were Paid/Professional Anti Kavanaugh Protesters

Soros also donated $1.2 million to sister organization Center for Popular Democracy Action, which organized protests against Kavanaugh's nomination hearings

Grassroots outrage? Soros-funded activists behind anti-Kavanaugh campaign

Soros-owned bastards. What they did to Kavanaugh and his family, won't be forgotten. Bet on that.
Oh goody! We can hear about this for years and years, like Bill and Monica, Benghazi?

Forum List

Back