Who's going to see Borat?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by fuzzykitten99, Nov 2, 2006.

1. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    Tim and I are going this Friday. There is a midnight showing that we are going to because we won tickets to see it with a local radio show and your admission goes to www.minnesotamilitaryfamilyfoundation.org

I admit, the only Borat and Ali G shows I have seen are ones on DVD, because I don't have cable, but I Think they are all the greatest.

2. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    I'm there, definitely. He was on Conan last night and it was hilarious. They were talking about feminists and Borat said "in Khazakstan, the only places more than five women can be together are in a brothel or in a grave." I literally did a spit-take.

The big bummer about it is that the theater that I get into for free isn't carrying Borat! I'm going to have to pay to see it!!! Nooooooo!

As for just seeing it on DVD, they only did 2 seasons (people started catching on), so you probably haven't missed anything.

3. fuzzykitten99

fuzzykitten99 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
    Ratings:
    +199
    yeah, i heard the audio of the show on the radio...I was laughing my ass off...my kids were looking at me like I lost my mind.

I am not an obsessive fan to where I follow all Cohen's work, but I have seen most of his characters and shows. I think my most favorite was "Throw the Jew down the well!" song at the Texas bar.