Whores at the Whitehouse?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
July 10, 2009
WH Press Corps joins an "Obama 4th' party
Rick Moran
"Whores" is not a word I use lightly. But it certainly is an apt description of the White House press corps - 30 of whom attended a White House party on the 4th of July, hanging around with Obama and the White House staff, and drinking and eating on the White House tab.

Did I mention the party was "off the record?

John Cook at Gawker has the nauseating details:

American Thinker Blog: WH Press Corps joins an "Obama 4th' party

July 10, 2009
Rick Moran
"Whores" is not a word I use lightly. But it certainly is an apt description of the White House press corps - 30 of whom attended a White House party on the 4th of July, hanging around with Obama and the White House staff, and drinking and eating on the White House tab.

I thought this thread was going to be about JFK's Presidency.

July 10, 2009
Rick Moran

As the official usmb dirtiest man I'm highly offended to be left off the invitation list for this gala. :cool:

July 10, 2009
Rick Moran

As the official usmb dirtiest man I'm highly offended to be left off the invitation list for this gala. :cool:

Hmm.. Oversight I'm sure.. or maybe.. do you whore and tell? cause they were only looking for whores that could keep a secret.

July 10, 2009
Rick Moran

Hmm.. Oversight I'm sure.. or maybe.. do you whore and tell? cause they were only looking for whores that could keep a secret.
All whores eventually "spill the beans". :cool:

maybe Obama can hook up with Halle Berry.

Actually, there's already a more likely one. :lol:

Scarlett Johansson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johansson campaigned for Barack Obama in Iowa on January 2, 2008. Her efforts were targeted at small groups of younger voters, including Cornell College students[70] and students at St. Paul Central in Minnesota on Super Tuesday. Johansson appeared in the 2008 music video for Black Eyed Peas front man Will.i.am's song, "Yes We Can", directed by Jesse Dylan. The song was inspired by Obama's speech following the 2008 New Hampshire primary. According to the FEC's website, she donated the maximum allowed amount of $2300 to the Obama campaign on May 8, 2008.

$scarlett_johansson_1.jpg

And if he did, I honestly couldn't blame him because who wouldn't? :lol:

maybe Obama can hook up with Halle Berry.

Actually, there's already a more likely one. :lol:

Scarlett Johansson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johansson campaigned for Barack Obama in Iowa on January 2, 2008. Her efforts were targeted at small groups of younger voters, including Cornell College students[70] and students at St. Paul Central in Minnesota on Super Tuesday. Johansson appeared in the 2008 music video for Black Eyed Peas front man Will.i.am's song, "Yes We Can", directed by Jesse Dylan. The song was inspired by Obama's speech following the 2008 New Hampshire primary. According to the FEC's website, she donated the maximum allowed amount of $2300 to the Obama campaign on May 8, 2008.

View attachment 7654

And if he did, I honestly couldn't blame him because who wouldn't? :lol:

WOW. Never really got a look at her before.

Forum List

Back