Whoopi waking up

I am sure she has eyes.
She does........Ted Danson got a bunch of that......Ted's gotta do what Ted's gotta do..........but it's always great seeing people figure things out........that lightbulb is now going off.

She's not bright......the point of this, is that she finally learned something.......and was like...Holy shit the 1% isn't just a bunch of white billionaires playing golf on their yachts.........this is the begining of being redpilled.........she is now finding out that the things people say in the media are complete shit.............it will be interesting..........will she continue to learn the truth, or does she have to shut it down and comply as the left cracks their bullwhip.......only time will tell

The article is from 2008. She has not learned anything,

No, she didn't understand it, because she bitched about Trumps tax cuts..........it's amazing when you shed ignorance and understand an issue.....how you leave the left behind.....it's almost predictable.
The rich have gotten even richer under your tax scheme. The gap between them and us has widened. And we need the money. So time to raise taxes on the rich.

She's worrying about people who make $400,000 a year? I don't think so. I think she's worried about her $40 million dollars.

I showed my brother, who's a multi millionaire, that not even he has to pay the death tax when he dies. Doesn't have enough. He was surprised.

Please tell me what harm will come if we raise taxes on the rich. What will happen?

The rich have gotten even richer under your tax scheme. The gap between them and us has widened. And we need the money. So time to raise taxes on the rich.

She's worrying about people who make $400,000 a year? I don't think so. I think she's worried about her $40 million dollars.

I showed my brother, who's a multi millionaire, that not even he has to pay the death tax when he dies. Doesn't have enough. He was surprised.

Please tell me what harm will come if we raise taxes on the rich. What will happen?
I'll break this down to a post for every point:
You say that every year....when did the rich not get richer?

She may be worried about her self......but her arguments were for the lower end of that bracket and most democrats would be shocked that $400,000 is the ultra evil top 1%, because the democrats and the media lie about it and always make it to be only the Forbes top 50. It's amazing how people don't know basic information...So now that she realizes that bracket is more than that...and that means 99% of the people earn less than $400,000.........so in order to get real money...you have to raise taxes on people less than $400,000.......there aren't that many millionaires to matter.

She may be worried about her self......but her arguments were for the lower end of that bracket and most democrats would be shocked that $400,000 is the ultra evil top 1%, because the democrats and the media lie about it and always make it to be only the Forbes top 50. It's amazing how people don't know basic information...So now that she realizes that bracket is more than that...and that means 99% of the people earn less than $400,000.........so in order to get real money...you have to raise taxes on people less than $400,000.......there aren't that many millionaires to matter.

Ok, so good for him......so do you hate him and despise him for doing well? Does he have too much money? Should he just give it away? Does he work hard for his money? I'm going to assume he didn't inherit it since you didn't include yourself in the rich bracket.

The harm is, the people you want to punish...there isn't enough of them to matter......first part
Second, the people making 6 figures....are the ones that create jobs.........you tax them, you get less jobs.......do you know why? I mean if your brother is a millionaire, you must know how it works, correct?

I'll break this down to a post for every point:
You say that every year....when did the rich not get richer?
Household incomes have grown only modestly in this century, and household wealth has not returned to its pre-recession level. Economic inequality, whether measured through the gaps in income or wealth between richer and poorer households, continues to widen.

And it all started on Reagan's watch

But the rich fought back, and won big-time in 1980 when Reagan won. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983 (they're still in that neighborhood, the lowest in the industrialized world).

The result was devastating. Our government was suddenly so badly awash in red ink that Reagan doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.

Ok, so good for him......so do you hate him and despise him for doing well? Does he have too much money? Should he just give it away? Does he work hard for his money? I'm going to assume he didn't inherit it since you didn't include yourself in the rich bracket.
Oh shut the fuck up you tool.

The harm is, the people you want to punish...there isn't enough of them to matter......first part
Second, the people making 6 figures....are the ones that create jobs.........you tax them, you get less jobs.......do you know why? I mean if your brother is a millionaire, you must know how it works, correct?
Lame old arguments you guys have been making for years.

Yes, if you raise taxes on the rich and corporations, it will add up to a lot of money.

Household incomes have grown only modestly in this century, and household wealth has not returned to its pre-recession level. Economic inequality, whether measured through the gaps in income or wealth between richer and poorer households, continues to widen.

And it all started on Reagan's watch

But the rich fought back, and won big-time in 1980 when Reagan won. Reagan promptly cut income taxes on the very rich from 70% down to 27%. Corporate tax rates were also cut so severely that they went from representing over 33% of total federal tax receipts in 1951 to less than 9% in 1983 (they're still in that neighborhood, the lowest in the industrialized world).

The result was devastating. Our government was suddenly so badly awash in red ink that Reagan doubled the tax paid only by people earning less than $40,000/year (FICA), and then began borrowing from the huge surplus this new tax was accumulating in the Social Security Trust Fund.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.
Again, that is a lie......the govt was not awash in red ink because of tax cuts..........at the end of Reagan's term, he DOUBLED the money in the treasurey....Lets start with the basics.......How do you double your income but go into more debt?

Yes, if you raise taxes on the rich and corporations, it will add up to a lot of money.
Well Corporate taxes are different than income taxes.......first lets do that......but most small and medium businesses are paid through their personal taxes...which is why raising them is bad.......you have to incorporate before you pay corporate taxes.......most small business are LLC or proprietorships.......

Second on the corporate taxes........the reason they get away with paying zero are the deductions.........and accounting tricks......Trump used them too....said he did, and noone cared? Why? Because he was honest and that's the system.

For a trick....try and get the democrats to close loopholes and deductions.........I bet you will be shocked that they won't do that.........any guesses as to why?

Not enough to feed all the pork the democrats can dream up.

Making $400,000 a year means you are rich, and you know it.

Your other argument is if we tax the rich it doesn't add up to that much money. Sure, if you only tax people who make $1 million or more a year. Tax $400,000 and up, suddenly that's a huge chunk of change.

suddenly far, far fewer people will be making $400,000/yr.
Remember we had all those high paying union manufacturing jobs making $80,000 a year but you sent all those good jobs overseas? Suddenly, far, far fewer people are making $80,000. You didn't care then about them why suddenly do you cry for people making $400K plus?

All those $80K workers were paying taxes.

More than 300,000 American jobs have been lost to offshoring and trade during Trump's presidency, as certified by the Labor Department. The Economic Policy Institute said total trade job loss is much higher — estimating 700,000 jobs lost to China alone in Trump's first two years.

And that isn't counting all the jobs Bush lost.

About 1980, China's manufacturing started to take off, surpassing the industrial powers one by one, overtaking the U.S. in 2010 to become the No.

More affordable labor costs, a highly educated workforce, and Mexico's proximity to the United States are only three of the main reasons why many multinational companies choose to move their manufacturing operations to Mexico.

on taxes...

She figured it out the Horrible TOP 1%..the top of the top......the big super rich folk.....starts at.,.......drumroll........$400,000.

Sure that's a good amount of money.......but those people don't have 4 mansions and drive around in Ferraris all day...........It's amazing what happens when you stop and actually think.......and say, wait the stuff the media tells us is full of shit.....maybe she'll get there......I doubt it.....but he mind has now been slightly opened......I'm curious to see where this goes.

She's still going to vote for people who want to confiscate her wealth. Some people just can't learn.

Forum List

Back