whoopi golddigger defends ape michael vick

so you are defending michael vick and whoopi goldberg?

No she is commenting on your comment. Whoopi Goldberg did not "defend" Vick nor did she make excuses for why he should not be punished or call for his release or acceptance of his "cultural" thing. She simply said she understands why he would think it ok to do what he did.

It is neither disgusting nor moral relativism. It is an opinion on why someone so successful would do something so dumb.

You watching the same clip as anyone with a brain? She said he grew up in the south on the streets and this is normal. She then defends mexican cockfighting. She is defending animals torturing other animals. Only a liberal moonbat would make excuses for michael vick. That is the same as a liberal defending bin laden for what that thing did. Obviously the liberals here think whoopi is right, which is disgusting.

You watching the same clip as anyone with a brain? She said he grew up in the south on the streets and this is normal. She then defends mexican cockfighting. She is defending animals torturing other animals. Only a liberal moonbat would make excuses for michael vick. That is the same as a liberal defending bin laden for what that thing did. Obviously the liberals here think whoopi is right, which is disgusting.
I saw her comments on CNN this AM and that's not what she said at all, liar. She did not defend cockfighting or dogfighting. And despite that fact that you apparently watched the news clip, people with a brain did see her comments.

For me, dog fighting is wrong, but where do you draw the line? Are bullfights wrong? Dog races, Horse races, swallowing live goldfish, eating dead fish, being a carnivore, trying to exterminate cockroaches or rats or snakes (some people keep rats and mice as pets), experimenting with live animals from rats to monkeys?

For me, dog fighting is wrong, but where do you draw the line? Are bullfights wrong? Dog races, Horse races, swallowing live goldfish, eating dead fish, being a carnivore, trying to exterminate cockroaches or rats or snakes (some people keep rats and mice as pets), experimenting with live animals from rats to monkeys?

all are debatable, but the point here is that whoopi like all liberals gets on tv and goes out of her way to explain away terrible behavior. she is disgusting and even her bringing this up shows she is sickening.

just disgusting.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5231

this is one of the most disgusting displays of moral relativism i have ever seen. next she will defend cannibalism like they do in africa. sickening.

In defense of Whoopie's defense that wasn't really a defense. Though being a racist i can see why just the sight of a black person talking about it would cloud your judgement.

In defense of Whoopie's defense that wasn't really a defense. Though being a racist i can see why just the sight of a black person talking about it would cloud your judgement.

another lib blow hard, talking about defending an animal abuser.

all are debatable, but the point here is that whoopi like all liberals gets on tv and goes out of her way to explain away terrible behavior. she is disgusting and even her bringing this up shows she is sickening.

You can't fix or solve a problem (people who think dogfighting is a okay) with out understanding the 'why'. She was simply explaining the why. She made no argument that what he did wasn't wrong, nor did she ask for leniency. Your accussation that she was defending him is patently false.

another lib blow hard, talking about defending an animal abuser.

it kills me that you still maintain I'm a lib when everyone else on this board knows otherwise. Then again if not being a racist and biggot means I'm not a conservative in your eyes so be it.

Do you really have to bend over backwards to defend this clown because shes the new liberal, Democrat, nutjob on the show...

Whoopie is going as far as she can to rationalize Vicks behavior....without sounding like a total freekin' loon herself....
Would she dare sit there nodding her dredlocks saying,"Oh yeah, I understand how David Duke can demand blacks give there bus seats to
a white man; its just the culture he was raised in....

I don't give a shit how deep in the south this bum was brought up in....he knew damn well enough to keep his actions in the dark and out of the public eye...he knew damn well what he was doing was not legal in this country....there is no south deep enough to claim its just the deep south culture .....

And this crap about bullfights,dog races, Horse races, swallowing live goldfish, eating dead fish, being a carnivore, trying to exterminate cockroaches or rats or snakes is ridiculous on its face......we aren't talking about eating fish, killing insects, or racing horses....and we dont' try to exterminate any animal that I know of....just because we kill a dog in the pound doesn't mean we douse him with gas and light him up for amusement.....if you don't know where the line is drawn, you have a serious mental and moral problem...

Do you really have to bend over backwards to defend this clown because shes the new liberal, Democrat, nutjob on the show...

Whoopie is going as far as she can to rationalize Vicks behavior....without sounding like a total freekin' loon herself....
Would she dare sit there nodding her dredlocks saying,"Oh yeah, I understand how David Duke can demand blacks give there bus seats to

I don't give a shit how deep in the south this bum was brought up in....he knew damn well enough to keep his actions in the dark and out of the public eye...he knew damn well what he was doing was not legal in this country....there is no south deep enough to claim its just the deep south culture .....

And this crap about bullfights,dog races, Horse races, swallowing live goldfish, eating dead fish, being a carnivore, trying to exterminate cockroaches or rats or snakes is ridiculous on its face......we aren't talking about eating fish, killing insects, or racing horses....and we dont' try to exterminate any animal that I know of....just because we kill a dog in the pound doesn't mean we douse him with gas and light him up for amusement.....if you don't know where the line is drawn, you have a serious mental and moral problem...

So according to you we draw the line at black liberals. I think you have the mental disorder

finally someone with common sense on here. seems VERY lacking around here

too bad red rosie isnt there anymore, she would have probably blamed the dogs. :rofl:

i laugh but it wouldnt surprise me to hear something like that come out of her fat mouth

I would suggest that the line is drawn by society....through its elected representatives. In America, the line is the law. Dog fighting and bull fighting are against the law in America. the rest of your examples are not.

I think Michael Vick is in trouble because he broke the law.

I would suggest that the line is drawn by society....through its elected representatives. In America, the line is the law. Dog fighting and bull fighting are against the law in America. the rest of your examples are not.

I think Michael Vick is in trouble because he broke the law.

That is a good approach but I was asking where he, not the law, would draw the line. If he were ruler, what would he allow and not allow. It does become somewhat subjective with shades of gray.

So according to you we draw the line at black liberals. I think you have the mental disorder

No, I draw the line at liberal dims, on TV, trying to convince other liberal Dims watching, that Vick is a victim of his upbringing.......

Vick was born in Newport News, Va....hardly the deep fuckin' south....he grew up in East End section of the port city on the harbor of Hampton Roads. Located not far from the downtown area and the massive shipyard and coal piers, hardly the deep fuckin' south.........

Vick is a 27 year old, multi-millionaire, pro football player, hardly a dumb hick, from the deep south...get it?

Whoopie rationalizing the reasons for his " indiscretion " and the morons on here buying it, is where I draw the line....

No, I draw the line at liberal dims, on TV, trying to convince other liberal Dims watching, that Vick is a victim of his upbringing.......

Vick was born in Newport News, Va....hardly the deep fuckin' south....he grew up in East End section of the port city on the harbor of Hampton Roads. Located not far from the downtown area and the massive shipyard and coal piers, hardly the deep fuckin' south.........

Vick is a 27 year old, multi-millionaire, college football player, hardly a dumb hick, from the deep south...get it?

Whoopie rationalizing the reasons for his " indiscretion " and the morons on here buying it, is where I draw the line....

good point, i actually just looked up where he grew up on wiki and was going to post how he lived nowhere near the deep south but you beat me to it.

so now whoopi is degrading people from the south as dog abusers? that sounds like she is making a blanket statement that is untrue about a group of people. shame they let this american hater speak on tv.

Forum List

Back